Chapter 4: Sunsun

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 4: Sunsun

Sunny headed out of SNSD’s dorm because she wanted to have a drink. All SNSD members were so busy that they even forgot to buy the groceries. Sunny sighed as she walked out. She was wearing a hood so that nobody could recognize her.

“I doesn’t matter anyway” she said to herself “Is not like I will create an scandal just for going to buy groceries”

She was about to leave when she accidentally bumped into someone.

“Ouch” said Sunny and the other person helped her up

“Mianhae” he said

“Sungmin oppa hi” she said shyly

“Oh Sunny, where are you going?” he asked really interested

“To buy the groceries, we completely forgot to buy them and we have nothing” she said and Sungmin laughed

“Mind if I join you?” Sungmin asked and Sunny didn’t know what to say. She always felt nervous whenever she was close to Sungmin. She wanted to say no but she just couldn’t.

“Sure…” she said blushed

“Ok let’s go” he said really happy and they went together.  Nothing happened on their way to the mall. Everything was quiet and nobody recognized them but while they were heading back to their dorms, someone saw them.

“OMO is Lee Sungmin from SUJU” that person said taking pictures

“And he is with Sunny for SNSD!” the other person said “Are they dating?”

They continued whispering and taking pictures of them. Sunny and Sungmin didn’t even notice their presence so they just continued walking towards SM building.

Sungmin helped Sunny carry bags to SNSD’s dorm. When they entered, the girls were surprised to see them together and giggled.

“I’m home” Sunny said

“You two are dating too?” Sooyoung asked them and they blushed

“Anniyo, Sungmin oppa just helped me to buy the groceries” Sunny said “The ones you didn’t even bother to buy”

“Oh we totally forgot” Taeyeon said

“It’s ok, it was fun anyway” Sungmin said with a wide smile and the girls giggled. “Goodbye Sunny bunny”

“You just say goodbye to Sunny?” Hyoyeon and he blushed. For a moment, he totally forgot the rest of the girls were there. He could only see Sunny and no other.

“Are you two really not dating?” Yoona asked “Because nobody calls Sunny, Sunny bunny if is not REALLY close to her”

They both blushed really hardly and Sungmin looked away nervously, he didn’t know that.

“We’re just friends” Sunny said still red

“Yeah, friends” Sungmin said

“Ok, if you say so” Jessica said hiding her smirk

“Well, bye girls” Sungmin said waving his hand at them and left SNSD’s dorm.

……………………………………………………..

(The next day)

“Sunny wake up” Taeyeon tried to wake Sunny up but there was no response. “WAKE UP LEE SUNKYU!”

“YAH what it is?” Sunny asked annoyed

“Mr. Lee Soo Man wants to see you” Taeyeon said and she seemed serious

“My uncle wants to see me?” she asked and Taeyeon nodded

“He seemed really mad” Taeyeon said and Sunny jumped out of bed immediately. She dressed as fast as she could and went to his uncle’s office. When she knocked on his door, her heart started beating faster. She didn’t why her uncle wanted to see her. Did she do something wrong?

“Come in” LSM said with a serious voice

When she walked in, she saw Sungmin sitting in front of him and he seemed clueless as well.

“Why did you want to see me, uncle?” Sunny asked

“I wanted to see you two, because of this” he said madly and showed them a newspaper. There was a picture of them two walking together and smiling at each other. It was taken the previous day when they went to the super market and people misunderstood it.

Sungmin and Sunny, dating? Isn’t dating forbidden in SM?

“We can explain it” Sungmin said

“Yes” Sunny added “Yesterday I went to the mall to buy groceries and I bumped into Sungmin oppa”

“And I offered to help her” he said

“Yeah, we aren’t dating” Sunny said and tried using her aegyo with uncle. Apparently it worked.

“Ok” he said more relaxed “But next time you go out together, be more careful. We don’t want scandals”

“Thanks uncle!” Sunny said really happy and LSM smiled at her

“Thanks Mr. Lee Soo Man!” Sungmin said using his aegyo too but LSM didn’t seem to like it.

“Lee Sungmin don’t try using your aegyo with me, it won’t work” he said and Sunny burst out laughing. Sungmin looked down embarrassed.

“Can we go now?” Sunny asked him and he nodded. They walked out together and Sunny was still laughing hardly at Sungmin.

“YAH stop laughing” Sungmin said still embarrassed

“Mianhae oppa, but it was so funny” Sunny said holding her laughter

“Ok” Sungmin said and Sunny sighed

“How could they believe we are dating?” Sunny asked “It is not the first time they think that”

“Obviously, we are Sunsun” Sungmin said using the name given by the fans. Sunny laughed at his dorkyness. “But why can’t they believe we are dating?”

“Because…” Sunny seemed really nervous by the question “We aren’t”

Sungmin leaned forward to Sunny and gave her a peck on the lips. Sunny’s eyes widened as she couldn’t believe what he was doing. She pushed him even though she wanted to kiss him too.

“Why did you do that?!” Sunny asked

“Because the fact that we aren’t dating doesn’t mean that I don’t want to” he said and Sunny gasped surprised. Was he confessing?

“You aren’t serious, are you?” Sunny asked in disbelief

“Of course I am!” he said “I like you Sunny, I mean I love you”

“Really?!” she asked really blushed and still couldn’t believe what she was hearing

“How do you want me to prove it?” he asked her and didn’t wait for another reply because he kissed her again. This time, Sunny let him do it. “So… I’m waiting for your reply”

“Wow you are really bold” Sunny said giggling and Sungmin smirked “But I like you too Sungmin oppa”

“It’s so cute when you call me oppa” Sungmin said pinching her cheeks.

“Does that mean that i'm your girlfriend now?” she asked

“And then you say I’m bold” he said laughing “But yes, you are my girlfriend Lee Sunkyu and my Valentine, FOREVER!”