Chapter 8: Soowook

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 8: Soowook

Ryeowook woke up because his hyungs were being noisy. He was grumpy because he hadn’t slept as much as he needed to. He went to the living room and saw they were all walking around like the were in a rush.

“Hyungs, would you mind not being so noisy?!” Wookie complained half asleep “I’m trying to sleep!”

“Sorry Wookie, no more sleep for you” Leeteuk said “I need you to help us”

“To do what?!” he asked, he couldn’t say no to his hyungs

“Cook” Siwon said with a smile in his face

“You know, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day” Donghae said daydreaming “And we are having dinner with SNSD tonight!”

“Wouldn’t it be too obvious if all SUJU goes to SNSD’s dorm for Valentine’s Day?” Ryeowook said

“We’re friends you know” Leeteuk said “Valentine’s Day is not only a day for lovers, is for friends too so we have an alibi”

Ryeowook sighed and went to help his hyungs still grumpy. He had to help them cook because not many of them knew how too.

“Aish, I don’t understand these things of love” he complained while helping Siwon

“That’s because you are still too young” Kyuhyun said and everyone laughed

“Look who is talking, the MAKANE!”  Ryeowook shot back

“This maknae is dating the love of his life, which means I know more about love than you!” Kyuhyun said

“Kyu, the fact that you have a girlfriend doesn’t mean that you know about love” Siwon said

“It just means Seohyun sshi is blind” Donghae added and all of them laughed at the maknae

“YAH let me give my complaints to Yoona sshi and Jessica sshi and you’ll see!” Kyuhyun threatened and Siwon and Donghae kept quiet.

“Guys, shut up!” Sungmin yelled at them

“And why do we have to cook for them?!” Ryeowook complained again

“Wookie, don’t you want to cook for Sooyoung sshi?” Yesung asked teasing his roommate. Ryeowook went red. He hadn’t told anyone that he had a secret crush on Sooyoung.

“YAH I don’t like Sooyoung!” he denied it but Yesung just laughed

“No, you just love her” he said and all the SUJU members laughed again “You talk when you sleep, and you keep saying Sooyoung saranghae”

Yesung imitated Ryeowook’s voice and all the members laughed hardly. He was so embarrassed that he couldn’t even face them

“YAH stop that hyung!” Wook complained

“Ok guys stop teasing Wookie” Leeteuk said and everyone continued doing their stuff

“Wookie, why don’t you go and buy a nice cake for the girls?” Shindong asked and they all agreed

“Isn’t it that you want to eat it?” Wook asked annoyed

“Anniyo!” Shindong said “It’s for the girls”

“Just go” Heechul said and Ryeowook couldn’t say no because it was Heechu who told him to. Heechul scared him sometimes.

………………………………………………………….

SNSD’s dorm

The girls were preparing all the things in the dorm because SUJU was coming for dinner. They wanted everything to be pretty and they were all in a hurry.

“Sooyoung, why don’t you go and buy a cake for the boys” Taeyeon suggested

“I like the idea” Sooyoung said smiling

“But don’t eat it on the way home!” Sunny warned her and the girls laughed

“Don’t come late!” Hyoyeon said “Suju oppas will be here anytime soon”

“Arasso” she said and headed outside to the supermarket.

Sooyoung’s POV

So SUJU oppas will be here tonight. Aish then it will be a lovely dovey nigh then, I think I will go and hide somewhere. Taengo and I are the only ones who haven’t got a boyfriend but I bet she and Leeteuk will be together soon! I mean, you just have to look at the way they look at each other and see that they love each other!

And there’s also Shindong oppa and Ryeowook oppa but Shindong is engaged so there’s only me and Ryeowook oppa. I blushed while thinking about him.

I sighed. It’s not a secret that I have a crush on him but I don’t want them to notice it!

When I arrived at the supermarket I went to the bakery. There were lots of people there, as tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and unfortunately someone saw me.

“OMO isn’t that Choi Sooyoung?!” a girl yelled and everyone turned around and started shouting like crazy. I wanted to be nice with them but they started chasing me so I had to run. OMG I’m in a big trouble! I ran as fast as my long legs could stand but they were fast too. I was about to get caught when someone grabbed my handt and led me to a place where no one could see us.

When the fans were far away, I sighed relieved.

“Gomawo” I thanked that person, who just smiled. Wait a second… I know that smile. No one else smiles like that! “Ryeowook oppa?!”

“Yes it’s me” he said “I thought no one will recognize me with these shades but I think I was wrong”

Just then, I realized he was still holding my hand and I blushed hardly. He let go of my hand embarrassed when he noticed he was still holding it. I wish he didn’t. It was nice to feel his warm hand holding mines.

“What are you doing here?” I asked trying to break the awkwardness

“I just came to buy a cake for you girls” he said smiling like a little kid “And you?”

“I came to buy a cake too” I said “We wanted to surprise you”

“Don’t worry” he said “I’ve got the cake, we don’t need two”

“I bet we do need two” I said as my stomach started grumbling. I blushed embarrassed and he just laughed.

“Do you want to go and eat something?” he asked me. As much as I wanted to say yes I had to reject his offer because the girls would kill me.

“I want to but the girls will kill me if I arrive late and without a cake” I said

“Ok, so let’s go together” he said and I smiled. 

Ryeowook’s POV

Tell me I am not dreaming! Sooyoung is walking right next to me! I looked at her and our eyes met. I immediately looked away blushed. My heart was jumping so fast and my cheeks were burning.  I shouldn’t let this opportunity go. She’s here and we are alone! I should confess!

But what if she rejects me? Wouldn’t it be awkward to be with her in the same place if I get rejected? Aish damn love!

I was really confused and she looked at me worried.

“Oppa, are you ok?” she asked me. She looked so worried and that made me feel more nervous.

“Sooyoung sshi…” I started saying “I need advice”

“I can help you” she said smiling at me “If you want”

“Well… I completely fell for this girl and… I’m afraid that if I confess my feelings and she rejects me, I would totally lose her friendship”

Sooyoung’s POV

I felt my heart breaking into pieces at that moment. He is in love! I wanted to cry but I had to be strong. I couldn’t let him see that I was weak. But it kills me to see him unhappy so I have to help him.

“I… just can say that if you really love her then confess” I said. Ha, nice advice Sooyoung! You don’t even follow your own advice and you want him to? “If you take too long, it can be too late”

He just stood there thinking and then smiled at me.

“I think you are right” he said and I smiled back. I’m glad to help you, even though my heart hurts”

“Yeah…” I just mumbled looking down because I couldn’t face him with my teary eyes

“Sooyoung sshi…” he started “I love you”

“BWOH?!” I asked mad at him. Why is playing with my feelings like that? Is he just making fun of me? Or he is just practicing with me? “DON’T JOKE LIKE THAT!”

“Sooyoung sshi I’m not joking!” he said. I felt so hurt that I was about to leave when I felt he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in an embrace. “I do love you!”

“Really?” I asked surprised and I was about to cry. He put his hands on my cheeks and gave a sweet kiss. It took me as a surprise but I just let him kiss me. I was so happy that the tears started to run down my face.

“Don’t cry Sooyoung sshi!” he said worried wiping my tears “I’m serious”

“I’m crying out of joy babo!” I said and he smiled “I love you too!”

“YES! CHOI SOOYOUNG ACCEPTED MY HEART!” he yelled and I giggled. I thought someone could hear us but I didn’t care, this was one of the happiest moments in my life. “Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I want you to be my valentine, will you?

“Of course!” I said, I couldn’t say no.

“And I want you to be my girlfriend too!” he yelled excited and I nodded. He gave me a peck on lips and a big hug. I feel so happy! Now I have a boyfriend and a valentine.