Chapter 7: Hyohyuk

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 7: Hyohyuk

Hyoyeon’s POV

Valentine’s Day? What’s so cool about that day? It would be ok if it was only friendship’s day but why do they have to put it together with love.

Well I don’t care about Valentine’s Day, I just want to improve my dancing. But I heard that Taemin sshi and Hyukjae sshi are getting better and I can’t be behind! Dancing is my passion, I need to get better.

I continued dancing so hardly that I almost fell but fortunately someone grabbed me from the waist before I could fall.

“You shouldn’t push yourself so hard” he said. I looked at him and immediately blushed.

“Hyukjae oppa, thanks but I don’t need your help” I said coldly but I was actually nervous

“Don’t call me Hyukjae, call me Eunhyuk” he insisted

“Ok Eunhyuk oppa, I don’t need your help” I said again and he laughed. He let me go.

“You are such an independent girl but you have to learn to rely on people” he said to me “You know you are not alone”

“I know I’m not alone” I repeated

“Yeah, you have your 8 sisters and you have… me” he said and smiled.

“You?” I asked confused “We don’t really know each other that well”

“Are you kidding me?” he asked me annoyed. What did I said? “We’ve known each other since we were trainees, that’s a lot”

“Ok if I agree, will you shut up?” I asked and he nodded “Good, now let me practice”

He was really getting into my nerves. I can’t concentrate if he is right there staring at me and smiling like a fool.

“Would you please stop that?” I asked him annoyed

“What am I doing?” he asked surprised

“Stop staring at me!” I yelled and he blushed “I can’t concentrate”

“Oh” he said playfully “So I make you nervous?”

“YAH shut up!” I said and he smirked. He really knows how to annoy me! Why can’t he just leave me alone!

“I’m just watching you because you are good” he said and that made me smile. Finally he accepts that I’m a good dancer. I like it when people say I dance well, it makes me feel good. “But I’m better”

“What?!” I asked as I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He is so full of himself and he really believes he is better than me?  “I’m better”

“No, I’m better” he said

“Don’t be so greedy!” I yelled at him

“You are the one who is being greedy” he said crossing his arms in front of his chest

“Ok, whatever” I said tired of listening to him

“I know how we can solve our problem” he said and I decided to listen to him. He smiled and that made me blush again.

“I’m listening” I said

“Why don’t we have a dancing competition?” he asked. I like the idea. “Let others decide”

“I like the idea” I said “But it would be unfair if our members decide. Super Junior has more members”

“Ok then no SUJU and SNSD in this” he said. “Then let’s tell our dongsaengs to decide”

“That’s ok with me” I agreed with what he was proposing and I shook his hand.

“Tomorrow, here” he said with a smirk in his face

“Fine” I said “Now bye!”

I shooed him so that he could let me finish practicing. He was so sure that he would win that he just left. Now, I have to win this and show Lee Hyukjae who Kim Hyoyeon, the dancing queen, is!

(The next day)

Super Junior and SNSD gathered in the dancing room. They were just there watching and they sat on the floor. The judges were the SHINee members, that’s ok with me.

“I’m gonna win this” Eunhyuk said stretching. He is so handsome… OMG why am I thinking this so suddenly? YAH Hyoyeon concentrate, you have to win. “Bye the way you look so y with that outfit”

He said and I blushed hardly. Why is he saying that?! I looked away because I didn’t want him to see that I was blushing. Stupid Hyukjae, just mind your own business!

“YAH don’t try to distract me with your compliments!” I yelled at him

“Not trying to distract you” he said in a playful way “I’m telling the truth”

“Ok, competitors get ready” Onew was the MC and he was taking his job really seriously

He told me to start so I did. I danced with all my heart and gave all I could. At the end I felt happy with my performance and so was the public. They clapped and then it was Hyukjae’s turn. He danced pretty well too, I have to admit it. SUJU and SNSD clapped for him too.

“Now let’s hear what the judges have to say” Hyukjae said

“Mmm both of you are really great” Minho said with his flaming charisma “But I think Hyoyeon noona was better, sorry bro”

Ha, take that Hyukjae! That’s my dongsaeng! I was really happy but Eunhyuk didn’t seem mad, there were still 4 judges.

“Yeah you both did great” Onew agreed “But I’m with Minho, Hyoyeon noona was better”

YES! Haha, 2 against 0.

“It’s not fair if you are using your charms with them” Hyukjae whispered in my ear and that made me shiver. I hit his arm and he laughed. How can he even say that? He knows I’m not that kind of girl.

“Mmm Hyoyeon did great” Key said and I smiled “But I have to disagree with Minho and Onew, I think Eunhyuk hyung was better”

I saw Eunhyuk’s face and he seemed really satisfied. Well that’s nothing, I’m still winning.

“I’ll go with Key” Jonghyun just said that “Hyung did a little bit better”

“JA!” Hyukjae said to me and I just ignored him. 2 to 2, everything is in Taemin’s hands.

“Why do you this to me?” Taemin complained and pouted

“Aw poor Taemin” the girls were going crazy with Taemin’s aegyo and their boyfriends didn’t seemed that happy. Yoona and Sunny hugged him and Siwon and Sungmin coughed annoyed. Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun went to comfort him and their boyfriends, Heechul, Yesung and Kyuhyun jumped angry and ran to their sides.  Jessica pinched Taemin’s cheek and Donghae didn’t like that.

“YAH!” he said

“Hyungs, you don’t have to make so obvious that you are jealous” Minho said laughing at them

“I’m a baby” Taemin said “They are not going to change you for me”

That’s the reason why I don’t like lovely dovey stuff, jealousy scenes.

“Ok can we continue please?” Eunhyuk asked and he seemed as annoyed as me

“What do you say Taemin?” I asked

“It’s a tie” he said “I can’t decide, you were both great”

“BWOH!” we both said at the same time. I couldn’t believe he declared it a tie!

“He spoke” Onew said

“No, this can’t end like this” I complained

“I’m better” Taemin said and they all laughed. After everything they all left and I stood there still thinking about the result. I can’t believe I didn’t win!

“Can’t accept the results?” he asked me and it surprised me, it thought he had left before.

“I’ll be able to live with that” I said and he just smiled

“You are the dancing queen and I’m the king” he said. Did he hit his head while dancing? “Kings and queens should be together”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked him because I didn’t understand what he was trying to say. He smiled and crashed his lips against mines. I pushed him because I was really surprised by that. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?”

“I like you Hyoyeon” he admitted. I am hearing correctly? Did he just said he likes me? “Don’t you know my love is behind all that teasing?

“You can’t be serious” I said because I was mad at him for playing with my feelings.

“I’m serious, Hyoyeon” he said “I like you, and I know you like me”

I was about to cry because I still thought he was just joking. Surprisingly, he hugged me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder.

“I’ve never been more serious before, Kim Hyoyeon” he said and something made me believe in his words. I was really happy to hear him say that and my heart started jumping.

“I like you too” I finally admitted and hugged me tighter. He made me face him again and this time kissed me the proper way.

“Will be you my girlfriend?” he asked me and I smiled and hugged him

“Ok” I said “But I don’t believe in Valentine’s Day”

“Now you have to believe, because you are going to be my valentine!” he said “And my queen”