Chapter 6: Heefany

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 6: Heefany

Tiffany’s POV

We were shooting a variety show and I was sitting there next to Heechul oppa. He says he is cold but when he is on the TV, he is always outgoing. On my other side, my best friend Taecyeon oppa is sitting. Thanks god he’s there because I don’t know what to do when I’m close to Heechul oppa. The bad thing is that Sohee is here too. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate Sohee, she is really nice but Heechul always says he likes her.

“So Heechul sshi” the MC asks him “If you had to choose one of the girls here as your ideal type, who would you choose?”

“Mmm between the girls here?” Heechul asked

“How about between Tiffany sshi and Sohee sshi” the MC said and he just kept quiet for while. Why did he have to ask that? There are lots of girls here and he mentions me? I wish he would choose me but I know it is difficult. He likes her, there’s no hope for me.

“Sohee” he said and I felt my heart breaking into little pieces. I tried my best to hold my tears. Even though I expected the answer, it hurt.

“So why not Tiffany sshi?” Damn MC why are you asking him that

“Mmm I don’t know” he said laughing “She is just not the girl for me”

Now, that really hurt. It’s ok if you don’t like me, you just don’t have to tell it to the entire nation! Go to hell Kim Heechul!

“What do you think Tiffany sshi?” the MC asked me

“I’m ok with that” I lied

“And Taecyeon sshi, who would you choose among all the girls here?” the MC asked Taec

“Of course Tiffany” he said without hesitation. That took everyone as surprise, even me. Everyone started whispering.

“Why Tiffany?” The MC asked

“It’s not a secret that she is my best friend” Taecyeon oppa said and I smiled at him “So if I had to choose someone as an ideal type, it better be someone I get along with. Someone that has a really cool personality”

“Wow Taceyeon sshi, what a confession” the MC said and everyone teased. I looked at Heechul, he didn’t seem pleased. Well I know he doesn’t like me but he doesn’t have to show it!

“So Tiffany sshi, is Taecyeon your ideal type as well” the MC asked me and everyone seemed to be waiting for me to answer.

“Yes” I said. Heechul just laughed out loud.  What’s wrong with him?! Did I say something funny?

“Why are you laughing Heechul sshi?” the MC asked him

“Nothing” he said “You’d make a nice couple”

“Oh do I smell jealously?” they . Ha what a joke.

“Jealous? Me?” he asked and laughed again “I already said I don’t like Tiffany”

I clenched my fists and was about to punch him but fortunately the show ended. The said goodbye to us and I immediately walked away. Heechul, you are an idiot! Wasn’t it enough for you to say it once?

I couldn’t help but cry, hopefully nobody sees me.

“Tiffany ah” someone called my name. I looked up, there was Taecyeon there. “Don’t cry, he is not worth your tears”

He sat down next to me and comforted me. Something good about Taecyeon oppa is that I don’t have to give explanations, he understands me very well. He hugged me and in that moment Heechul walked out. When he saw us, he gasped.

“ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!” he asked and sounded really mad

“Why do you care?!” Taecyeon asked him

“You are making Tiffany sshi cry!” Heechul said. How dare he say that?

“Don’t be stupid Kim Heechul!” I said and he seemed surprised “Why don’t you go and tell the entire country that you despise me?!”

I couldn’t help it anymore and I ran away from there.

……………………………………………………..

Heechul’s POV

Wait, I don’t! Why is she so mad at me? Does she really think I hate her? How can I possible hate her! I tried to follow her but Taecyeon grabbed my wrist. That dude is starting to annoy me! Why is he so close to Tiffany anyway?! Aish this dude!

“What?!” I asked him really annoyed

“Don’t hurt Tiffany anymore” he said

“I’m not trying to hurt her, I’m just trying to protect her!” I yelled “Don’t you see that if I said I liked her, it would have created a scandal?!”

“Then you like Tiffany?” he asked confuse

“Indeed” I said sincerely. Yes I like Tiffany but it’s hard to admit it. I can’t say I like her in TV because it would cause us a lot of troubles in the company. Sohee was the best option because I’ve always said I liked her even though it is not true.

“But you didn’t need to be so rude!” he yelled at me “You hurt Tiffany’s feelings”

“I know and I’m sorry!” I said “I’m going to look for her”

I was about to leave again when this dude grabbed my wrist again.

“What now?!” I asked annoyed

“If you hurt her again, I’m going to erase that smile from your face” he threatened me.

“Ok, I understand” I said and ran to search for Tiffany. Aish, why is it so difficult to be an idol? Why do I have to hide my feelings for her and pretend that I don’t like her when I actually love her!

“Tiffany!” I yelled but there was no response. I walked around the building but she was nowhere to be found. I searched for her in the park when I heard someone sobbing. I approached to the place where the sound came from and saw Tiffany crying. Gosh, it breaks my heart to see her like that. I’m a babo and I hate myself for hurting her!

“Tiffany” I said softly and she looked at my with hatred “Please don’t hate me”

“Why not?” she asked really upset “If you hate me, why can’t I?”

“I never said I hated you!” I yelled

“Well you don’t hate, you just don’t like so why are you here?” she asked me

“I DO like you!” I said and she seemed surprised “I like you a lot I just can’t say it aloud”

“Don’t lie anymore” she said as she couldn’t believe what I was saying

“I’m not lying!” I said “I prefer you over any other girl! I just lied in the show to protect us”

“Really?” she asked and I wiped her tears as I sat next to her.

“If I’m lying then you don’t have eye smile” I said and she laughed. That’s much better. “You should be always smiling Hwang Miyoung, you look lovely”

“Babo, I like you too” he hit my arm and it really hurt. Ok, I deserve it. She smiled and I gave her a peck on lips. It really surprised her. Haha, way to go Heechul! But what do I do now? I confessed and she accepted my feelings, that makes me happiest man in the world! but how can we date when it’s forbidden? Aish, rules are rubbish! I don’t care, there’s already 5 couples of super junior and snsd, there can be one more.

“So… wanna  be my girlfriend?” I asked her for shyly

“I guess so” she said as she wasn’t convinced “But it’s forbidden”

 “I doesn’t matter, we can hide it” I said “Just for now, when we are ready we can announce it in public”

“Ok” she said and gave me one of her sweetest smiles. I love that! I kissed her again, I was really blushed.

“One more question…” I said, I almost forgot about that “Will you be my valentine?”

“Aww you are showing you soft side Kim Heechul” she said and laughed. Ok I can accept that she says I’m soft, just her because nobody else can say that Kim Heechul is a soft guy! “Of course I’ll be your valentine”