Chapter 10: Valentine's Day with Supergeneration

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 10: Valentine’s Day with Supergeneration

Honey you are my valentine

Eonjekkajina neoneun neoeui sarang

Honey you are my valentine

Neoneun nal tteonatjiman geuraedo nae sarang

 

“Wow that was Taecyeon and Nichkhun with their brand new song My Valentine” The MC said and everybody clapped “Happy Valentine’s day everyone!”

“Today we are hosting a special show called Will you be my valentine?” The other MC said “With out special guests: SNSD, Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, Wonder girls and KARA”

“So many idols!” the other MC joked and everyone laughed

“Well it’s time to pick your valentines!” one of the MC’s said and everyone got excited. “The guys will stand up, take a rose and offer it to the girl they like. If they accept it, a couple will be made and if they reject it, they have the opportunity to choose the guy they like. You can pick someone that already has a couple too, arasso?”

“Arasso!” everyone choired

The game started and almost everyone was surprised with the results that seemed kind of suspicious for the MCs. At the end super junior and snsd got together: Taeteuk, Haesica, Yulsung, Yoonwon, Seokyu, Hyohyuk, Sunsun, Soowook, Heefany.

“Seems like SNSD prefers their SUJU oppas” The MC joked but that made them feel uncomfortable as they were trying to hide their relationships.

At the end of the show, SUJU and SNSD walked out together.

“That was close” Leeteuk sighed relieved

 “So what are we going to do today?” Sooyoung asked “It’s Valentine’s Day!”

“Let’s go to Han river!” Ryeowook suggested with a bright smile

“But there’s going to be too much people there” Sungmin said with a worried look “They can easily recognize us”

“Let’s go to an amusement park!” Kyuhyun and Seohyun said at the same time and laughed like kids

“Actually that’s not a bad idea” Leeteuk said “But there will be a lot of people there too”

“Let’s go there and then we can split in teams” Heechul suggested and everyone agreed

“Shindong hyung, are you going to come with us?” Siwon asked

“There’s no way I’m going to spend Valentine’s Day with you guys” Shindong said “I’m hanging out with my fiancé”

“Lucky you” Hyoyeon said “You can hang out without being afraid of being discovered”

“That’s why you guys should get engaged as soon as possible” Shindong joked and laughed when he saw 18 faces blushing.

“We just started dating oppa” Sunny said

“But you’ve love each other for a lot of time!” Shindong said and everyone blushed again

“Let’s not about it yet” Leeteuk said “Let’s go”

They all left to the amusement park and luckily for them, there weren’t many people there. Couples preferred to spend that day in other places, fancier places so there were mainly kids there.

“Nice suggestion maknaes!” Tiffany said and the maknaes smiled with satisfied faces

“Everyone go wherever they want but be here at 6, arasso?” Leeteuk said as the leader and oldest in the team

“Neh…” they all agreed

“Be careful!” Taeyeon said, everyone nodded and each couple went their separate ways.

…………………………………………………..

Sunny and Sungmin were walking hand in hand when Sunny suddenly stopped in front of a game”

“Oppa, win a stuffed animal for me” she said using her aegyo “One as cute as me!”

“That would be impossible!” Sungmin said and Sunny looked sad

“Waeyo?” she asked

“Because there can’t any stuffed animal as cute as you!” he said and that made Sunny smile like a fool

“Just win one, oppa” she said

“Anything for my princess” he said and paid to start the game. He played and at the end he won a big pink teddy bear, which Sunny loved and called Sungmin.

……………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were thinking of what to ride when Hyoyeon came up with an idea.

“Oppa, let’s ride the roller coaster!” Hyoyeon said but Eunhyuk didn’t seem that sure

“But there other rides, more romantic ones” Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon laughed

“Oh are you scared?” Hyoyeon asked teasing

“Of course not!” Eunhyuk said defending his pride

“So let’s go!” Hyoyeon dragged Eunhyuk to the roller coaster ride. He was a little bit scared but he accepted anyway. He held Hyoyeon’s hand tightly during the entire ride. At the end he felt a little bit dizzy but he was happy to be with Hyoyeon.

“I know you didn’t want to ride that but thank you for going with me” Hyoyeon said sweetly and he smiled

“I’ll anywhere with you”

………………………………………………………….

Donghae and Jessica walked around the park until they the saw the bumper cars.

“Let’s ride the bumper cars, oppa!” she said like a little kid and Donghae couldn’t say no

“Ok, pretty” he said and was dragged by the ice princess to the bumper cars

Each of them rode one car and the game started. Jessica bumped into Donghae’s car as much as she could and they laughed like crazy.

“Babe, you are not going to drive ever!” Donghae said teasing Jessica

“It was just a game!” the ice princess said “And you are a bad driver as well”

“YAH come here!” Donghae started chasing Jessica around the park until Jessica gave up and Donghae caught her. They sat down in a bench and he hugged her. She leaned her head to Donghae’s shoulder.

“I love you oppa” she said and he smiled

“I love you too” he said “You’ll always be MY ice princess”

……………………………………………………

Seohyun and Kyuhyun wanted to go to the amusement park because that was the place where Kyuhyun confessed his feelings. As expected, they went to the Ferris wheel.

“Here’s where I confess” he said when they were up

“That’s why I love this place” Seohyun said really blushed

“You are so cute” Kyuhyun said and pinched Seohyun’s cheeks.

“Oppa!” Seohyun complained and he laughed evilly

“Seohyun…” he called her and took her hand in his “In this place where I confessed, I want to promise you that I’ll always be there for you and that I will always love you”

“Aww” Seohyun was speechless because she couldn’t help her happiness. Tears were forming in her eyes and she hugged him tightly.

“It wasn’t my intention to make you cry” he said softly

“I’m crying because I’m happy” she said “And I promise I will love you forever too”

……………………………………………………

Yuri and Yesung went to the house of mirrors. They looked so funny and Yesung had never laughed so much in his life.

“You look funny oppa” Yuri and he looked at himself in the mirror. His head was really big and his body was small.

“My head is not that big” he said

“Well that depends on you hairstyle” she said laughing

“YAH” he complained but then Yuri screamed. Yesung jumped surprised. “What happened?”

“I look fat” Yuri complained and Yesung burst out laughing “That’s not funny!”

“You’re the most beautiful girl ever Kwon Yuri” he said and Yuri smiled blushed “Even if you are fat I’m gonna still love you”

“Really?” she asked and he nodded. Yuri hugged him tightly and they continued having fun in the house of mirrors.

……………………………………………….

Yoona and Siwon were enjoying the view sitting by the lake. Siwon smiled when he saw Yoona was really happy.

“Where do you want to go now, babe?” Siwon asked her

“Mmm Merry-Go-Round!” she yelled excited

“Aren’t we too old to go there?” he asked

“Oppa you sound like an ahjussi!” she complained and he laughed “Please, let’s go”

“Ok, anything for you” he said and she jumped like a little kid. They went to the Merry-Go-Round and they actually had a lot of fun. Yoona was showing her childish side and Siwon loved that. Siwon was the serious one and Yoona was the childish one. They were opposites but that was the reason they were perfect for each other.

“Admit that you had fun!” Yoona said teasing Siwon

“Well yes I admit I had a lot of fun but that’s all thanks to you, I love you Yoong!” he said and Yoona hugged him tightly.

“I love you too oppa!

……………………………………………………………………

Heechul was trying to convince Tiffany to go the house of horror but she refused.

“No I don’t wanna go there” Tiffany said as she was dragging Heechul somewhere else

“C’mon Fany, it will be fun” Heechul insisted

“I get scared easily and you know that” she said and Heechul laughed

“That’s why I want to go there with you!” he said

“What?!” she asked surprised

“Because that way if you get scared you can hug me tightly!” he said and Tiffany hit his arm but she was happy to hear that.

“If you want me hug you, you just have to ask!” she yelled at him “Not take me to the house of horror”

Tiffany hugged Heechul really tight and he smiled like a fool. He felt really happy and she as well.

“Ok, now we can go somewhere else” he said and Tiffany laughed.

………………………………………………..

Sooyoung and Ryeowook had already ridden all the scary rides in the amusement park and they were completely tired.

 “I’m tired” Ryeowook sighed

“I’m hungry” Sooyoung said and Wook laughed

“You are always hungry babe” he said and she smiled

“Why don’t we got and get some ice cream?” she said and he agreed to go. They went to the ice cream store and he bought a huge ice cream for Sooyoung.

“You are the best, oppa!” she said hugging him and he smirked. Sooyoung finished her ice cream really fast and then they went for more rides.

“You are going to throw up if we ride something after you ate all that ice cream” he said worried

“No need to worry” she said “My stomach is strong”

“This is the best day ever” he said and she smiled at him “Thanks for being with me, Sooyoung”

“Thanks to you for being the sweetest boyfriend ever!”

……………………………………………………..

Leeteuk wanted to take Taeyeon somewhere was she too worried about the rest of the members that she didn’t want to go anywhere.

“Taengo, stop worrying!” Leeteuk said “They are not babies”

“But what if they discover their identities?” she asked

“You are acting like an umma” he said and she giggled

“You were the one who said we were supergeneration parents!” she said and Leeteuk laughed

“True, but you don’t need to worry that much” he said

“But…” she tried to reply but Leeteuk cut her off by covering . Then he carried her bridal style and she screamed holding tightly to Leeteuk’s neck. “YAH What are you doing?”

“I’m going to make you have fun today!” he said and she giggled

“Where are you going to take me?” she asked him

“Teacups” he said and Taeyeon laughed hardly

“What?” she asked “We are going to ride the most childish game in the amusement park?”

Leeteuk nodded and took Taeyeon to the Teacups. Thanks to Leeteuk, Taeyeon had a lot of fun that day and she stopped worrying about their children for a while.

……………………………………………………………………..

At 6pm they all gathered in the place where they agreed to meet. All of them had and amazing day and were happy and exhausted. When they arrived at SM building, they were surprised to see waiting for them in the front door. They gasped surprised.

“We are death” Sunny said when she saw her uncle standing in front of them with a mad face

“Can someone explain it?” he asked and everyone kept quiet. It was worthless to lie. Soo Man guided them to their office without saying a word but he had a mad expression in his face.

“Someone answer me” he said looking at them with a disappointed look “CAN I FIRE THE TWO MOST POPULAR GROUPS IN SM?

“Mmm that wouldn’t be good” Sungmin said without looking at him

“THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AND TO THE COMPANY!” he yelled “You all know that dating is forbidden and you break the rule! WHY?!”

“It wasn’t our intention sir” Leeteuk tried to explain “But we love each other”

“Yes sir” Taeyeon added “You can fire all of us if you want but that won’t solve anything, if we didn’t love each other we wouldn’t be putting our careers in stake”

“So, are you saying that the love you feel for each other is more important than your careers?” he asked

“Yes” they all said without hesitating

“Then that leaves me no other choice” he said

“Are you going to fire us?” Sunny asked and LSM sighed

“No” he said and they all jumped excited “Now that I see that you truly love each other, I’m going to let you date but not in public!”

“Really?” Yesung asked and he nodded

“But be careful!” he yelled at them “I don’t want scandals nor broken hearts, arasso?”

“ARASSO” they all yelled excited

“Thanks uncle, you are best!” Sunny said and hugged LSM. The rest of them also hugged him to his surprise. Then they left the office happy. They weren’t going to announce their relationships in public but it was something. Now they were allowed to date, those were the best news of Valentine’s Day.

THE END

.......................

Finished! Thanks everyone for the support, i'm glad you liked it! :D