Chapter 9: Taeteuk

Will you be my valentine?

Last but not least, the dorky leaders! :D

.......................................................

Chapter 9: Taeteuk

Taeyeon’s POV

Aish this girl! I told her to go for a cake and she comes home with a boyfriend! But I’m happy for her and for all the girls. They all seem so happy now. I’m the only one who haven’t got a boyfriend but that doesn’t really matters to me as long as they are happy.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“OMG the boys are here!” they all said excited. Sooyoung went to open the door and the guys came in. They all look so handsome, especially Leeteuk oppa. Aish, I have to stop thinking about him, he is not for me!  People may think that as we are the lonely ones in the group, we should be together but I doubt that he feels the way I feel about him.

“Fany!” Heechul oppa said and went straight to hug his girlfriend. I’ve never seen Heechul oppa being that sweet with anybody, same with Yesung oppa. I think love changes people.

“Taengo, we brought the food” Leeteuk oppa said

“You shouldn’t have bother guys” I said smiling “We have loads of food here”

“We wanted to do something special for you” Donghae oppa said sitting next to Sica in the couch.

“Actually you didn’t do anything” Ryeowook complained as he fed Sooyoung with some cake “Siwon hyung and I were the ones who cooked”

“You just bought the cake!” Kyuhyun said

“Oppa calm down” Seohyun said and Kyuhyun oppa smiled, LOL he is really bipolar

“Guys let’s eat before Sooyoung eats all the cake” Sunny said and everyone laughed. The night was nice and everyone looked so happy. When we finished eating dinner, everyone went to do their own stuff.

Sunny and Sungmin were playing video games, Seohyun was showing Kyuhyun her Keroro collection, Hyoyeon was teaching Eunhyuk new dance moves, Donghae and Jessica were cuddle together in the couch watching a movie, Yoona and Siwon sat together in the corner and started talking about unserious things, Yesung and Yuri were singing, Ryeowook was feeding Sooyoung more cake as she wasn’t full yet, Heechul fall asleep on Tiffany’s shoulder and she let him sleep and Shindong was on the phone with his fiancé.

Leeteuk oppa was just walking around the dorm and I was just watching them. I sighed again. If I continue like this, they are totally going to notice that I’m in love with him.

“Guys, why don’t we play “truth or dare”?!” Sunny asked out of the blue and everyone seemed to like the idea. Heechul oppa immediately woke up and everyone laughed.

We sat on the floor making a circle

“I start!” Sooyoung said

“Ok” everyone said. The game started and we saw all kinds of dares and also we revealed a lot of secrets but it was fun. When it was Sunny’s turn, she asked me.

“Taeyeon, truth or dare?” I thought about it for while and then decided I will go with the truth

“Truth” I said and she giggled

“So, is it true that you miss Kangin oppa?” she asked me.

“Eh?” I was confused, why is she suddenly asking that?

“Tell us the truth” she insisted, why would I lie anyway?

“Well of course I miss him” I said and everyone started teasing. I saw Leeteuk oppa¡s expression and he didn’t seem happy. Oops I never thought he liked Kangin oppa that much and I felt so bad for saying that. He looked at me mad and that really scared me.

“Really Taeyeon?!” he asked my and sounded really mad. There was an awkward silence after that

“Neh” I said and he seemed really furious.

“Come with me!” he said and grabbed my wrist tightly. Why is he acting like that? He is really scaring me. Everyone kept in silence while he dragged me to the kitchen. I felt like I was about to cry. My heart broke into little pieces.  Why is he treating me that way?

“Let go of me please” I said and he relaxed a bit

“Do you really mean it?!” he asked me, he actually yelled at me

“Don’t you miss your best friend oppa?!” I asked him, I was mad at him now as well. I didn’t do anything wrong.

“Of course I miss him!” he said “But why do you miss him? Was there something going on between you two?

What is he trying to say? That I had a secret relationship with Kangin oppa? Park Jungsoo you are a babo! I love you and you ask me if I have a relationship with your best friend?

“He is close friend of mine!” I yelled back. I bet everyone in the living room could hear us arguing “Why do you care anyway?! Do you really like Kangin oppa?”

“What?!” he asked me widening his eyes “Are you really that blind?”

What? Suddenly he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me closer to him. What is he doing? My heart started beating faster and my face turned really red. But he is really scaring me too. He leaned closer to me and gave me a kiss suddenly. I didn’t expect that to happen, I was really surprised.

“Don’t you see that I’m madly jealous?!” he said and I blushed hardly. “I love you Kim Taeyeon!”

Did he really said he loves me? I can’t believe it. He wanted to kiss me again but I didn’t let him. Of course I wanted to but I was still mad at him.

“Don’t do that oppa” I said looking down and he seemed sad

“Why?” he asked me “Don’t you feel the same way?”

“I’ve always love you!” I yelled and he was surprised “But you were so rude to me! You really scared me, I’ve never seen you like that before”

 “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I was really jealous of Kangin when they asked you that” he said kneeling down “I’m really sorry, please forgive me”

He looked at me with his puppy eyes and he seemed really sorry.

“I don’t know” I said. I really wanted to forgive him but I didn’t know if he was going to act like again.

“Taeyeon just forgive him!” someone yelled from outside, it was Heechul oppa.

“YAH you said you could eavesdrop our conversation!” I yelled at them.

“Just forgive him or he is not going to let us sleep whining about you!” Kyuhyun oppa said and everyone laughed

 “Listen to our sons and daughters, Taengo” Leeteuk said and I blushed

“Our children?” I asked

“Yes you are the mother and I’m the father of supergeneration family” he said with a smile and it made me laugh. His dimples make him look so cute! Yah Taeyeon, come back to earth.

“When did you come up with that?” I asked him really confused

“Please we want umma and appa together!” Yuri yelled and all of them laughed again

“Forgive me, please” he said pouting and I couldn’t resist him anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. Everyone outside yelled excited.

“I’ve waited for this moment for so long” I said and he giggled

“Me too” he said caressing my hair

“Oppa” I said and he looked at me “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Mmm what?” he asked confused

“Aren’t you going to ask me to be your girlfriend?” I asked

“Oh yes I forgot” he said smiling like a dork. He knelt to the ground and took my hand, I giggled. “Kim Taeyeon, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Mmm let me think about it…” I said and he frowned and smiled “Haha YES”

I said and he hugged me tightly. We walked out of the kitchen and everyone clapped and yelled excited, that me blush even more.

“Finally!” Sunny said

“Yes the dorky leaders are finally together!” Heechul oppa said and Leeteuk hit his head

“YAH Hyung!” he complained “I’m just saying”

“Let’s plan what we are going to do tomorrow ” Tiffany said excited“ Apart from our schedule of course”

“Let’s hang out together!” Leeteuk oppa suggested

“Wouldn’t it be too obvious?” I asked “We are SNSD and SUJU”

“We’ll figure it out!” Sooyoung said

“But you don’t have a valentine, hyung” Donghae said

“Taengo is!” he said and glared at him

“You haven’t even asked me” I said pretending to be mad

“Then I’m asking you now” he said smiling dorkily

“Yes I’ll be your valentine!” I said and he hugged me. Tomorrow is Valentine ’s Day finally! Hopefully we find a way to go out together without being discovered.