Chapter 1:Haesica

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 1: Haesica

SNSD was in their dorm resting because they didn’t have schedule that day. Sica was lying in the couch with Yuri and Seohyun, watching King of Idols. Jessica was happy to see her sister there with Minho but something was not completely ok with her.

“Ahh so sweet” Sica said “Minho chose Krys! She might be really happy”

“Then why aren’t you that happy?” Yuri asked her seeing her friend wasn’t really in a good mood

“Didn’t you see Donghae’s face when Goo Hara picked him?” Jessica said in a sad tone

“Come on Sica, that’s nothing” Yul tried to cheer her up

“He was really happy he couldn’t even face her” Jessica said and was about to cry “I bet he likes her”

“Sica, forget about Donghae oppa. There’s plenty of fish in the sea” she said not realizing that she had just said “FISH” until she saw Jessica’s face.

“Unnie, why did you say fish?!” Seohyun scolded Yuri

“Mianhae” she apologized embarrassed “Is not my fault that he has a fish face”

“Unnie!” Seohyun said

“Did someone say fish?” Taeyeon said when she appeared making the matters worse for Sica who was about to cry. “Because there’s a new Japanese restaurant near here, and they sell the best SUSHI”

“Fish, Sushi… Could you guys stop talking about that please?” Jessica said

“Are you hungry Sica?” Taengo asked not knowing what was happening to her

“No” Jessica said in a cold way

“She is just upset because that fish face she likes seems to like Goo Hara” Yuri explained to Taeyeon and Jessica sent a cold glare to her.

…………………………………………………………

In Super Junior’s dorm

Donghae’s POV

6 days more and it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m so excited but I haven’t asked her yet. I should find a way to confess my feelings before it’s too late. But… if LSM finds out, we are going to be really death. I should sneak out and go to their dorm…

“DONGHAE!” Eunhyuk yelled at me

“YAH why are you shouting monkey?” I asked annoyed

“You were zoning out Fishy!” Eunhyuk said “What’s bothering you?”

“YOU of course!” I said and he just laughed

“I know there’s something else” Eunhyuk said, that’s why he is my best friend, he understands me better than anyone.

“Well, I’m trying to figure out how to confess my feelings before it’s too late” I said

“Oh my Fishy is in love!” Eunhyuk teased “No more Eunhae then?”

“More like Haesica I guess” I said and blushed when Eunhyuk laughed

“I KNEW IT!” he yelled excited “I knew you liked Sica since you were trainees!”

“Yes that’s true!” I admitted really blushed “Then help me!”

“Why don’t you buy something for her and go to SNSD’s dorm?” Eunhyuk said as if it was the easiest thing in the world

“Ok, I’ll try” I said. I changed into my best outfit and went to the flower store near our dorm. I wore sunglasses so that citizens wouldn’t recognize me. I bought some red roses, my favorites. I hope she like roses too!

While I was heading to SNSD’s dorm, I bumped into someone accidentally.

“I’m really sorry” I said and helped her to stand up. She was wearing shades too so I couldn’t see who she was.

“No problem” she said and seems like she recognized me

“Donghae oppa?” she asked and then I realized that girl was Hara

“Goo Hara sshi, hi” I greeted her

“Where are you going dressed so nicely?” she asked me

“Well… hum” I didn’t know what to say

“Nice roses!” she said “I guess there is someone special in your life”

“Yes there is” I said with a big grin

“Then she is really lucky” Hara said

“The lucky one will me if she accepts me” I said “She is nice and sweet and caring and beautiful…”

“Ok I understand” she said and didn’t let me finish

“I have to go now” I said “Bye Hara sshi”

“Bye oppa, good luck” she said and I walked away. It was really, REALLY difficult to go to SNSD dorm without being recognized. Luckily, there wasn’t many people there so I could enter the building easily.

“Aigoo” I sighed

I walked upstairs and knocked on their door. Sooyoung sshi opened it and I hid the bouquet of roses behind my back.

“OMO Donghae oppa why are you here?!” she asked surprised

“Shh don’t be so loud” I said and she let me in. The nine girls were there and were surprised to see me there.

“Why are you here oppa?” Taeyeon sshi asked me

“I need to talk to Sica” I said and they giggled

“Me?” she asked and seemed really surprised.

“Of course you, I don’t know another Sica in SNSD” I said and that caused the girls to laugh. They decided to leave us alone. “So…”

“Wait” she said “I’m sure they are eavesdropping our conversation”

“Really?” I asked “Let me see”

I walked to the door and when I opened it, 8 forms fell to the ground. I just giggled, of course I should have known they will want to listen.

“So… what brings you here?” she asked my shyly. Her face turned red. Was that a good sign? The girls just stood there watching and I felt uncomfortable.

“You” I said. I used my “magic” and made a rose appear in front of her, like in bonamana mv. She gasped surprised and smiled, the girls giggled and clapped. I love that smile of hers when she is happy. Then I gave her the rest of the roses and she seemed really, really surprised.

“Oh do you know Sica unnie loves roses since she saw you in No ot…” Yoona tried to finish but Sica covered .

“Really?” I was impressed by what I just heard

“Girls why don’t you just leave us alone” Jessica said and they girls obeyed and left the room. Now we were alone.

 “I wasn’t really sure if you liked roses, I hope you like them as much as I like you” I said

“Did you just say you liked me?” Jessica asked nervously and I smiled at her. She is so blushed right now and she looks really cute! “But I thought you… liked Goo Hara sshi”

She thought I liked Hara? Why? Because of king of idols?

“Why would you think that?” I asked

“Because you seemed happy when she chose you” she was with teary eyes “I know you would have picked her”

“I would have chosen her because she is really nice” I said “But that was because you weren’t there!”

“Really?” she asked me and I nodded with a smile. I got closer to her and hugged her, she gasped surprised. My heart started beating really fast and I could feel hers too.

“Jung  Sooyeon, I love you” I said and knelt down “Will be my girlfriend?”

“Yes of course!” she said and kissed her. Wow, that was the best moment in my life. “I love you too, oppa”

“Valentine’s Day is coming soon, so I was wondering…” I said shyly “Will be you my valentine?”

"Yes" she answered with a bright smile and i kissed her.