Chapter 2

Be Mine

 

"Are you ok?' she said.

I looked up and saw the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life. This girl was a beauty. She had cherry pink lips and amazing eyes. They were almost as small as mine, but you could see her pupils, and they were the color brown. Her hair was staright down covered by a howard beanie. SHe had on reading glasses, which made her look a little nerdy, but a t nerdy. I couldnt keep my eyes off her. She put her book down and lightly waved her hands in my face.

"Hello, is anyone there?" she smiled. The most beautiful smile I have ever witnessed in all my 23 years. I used to the Victoria noona had the most amazing smile, but she was definitly beat by this beauty.

I snapped out of it as she snapped her finger in front of my face. I coughed, embarassed at my previous action, which was me drooling.

"Mianhae. Im hiding." I smiled.

"Really, from who?' she asked. Her voice was like music to my ears. I couldnt help but stare at her more. At least this time I was able to keep up the conversation.

"My friend and his little brother. He really wanted to play, so.... here i am." 

She nodded her head.

"Im Sunggyu." I introduced myself, holding my hand out for her to shake. Thankfully she shook it and didnt embarass me.

"Nicole."

"Nicole? Does that mean your from America?" she nodded her head and smiled.

"Ne, I was born there."

"Daebak. " we both smiled and a waitress that was carrying a cup of coffee came to the table.

"Here is your Americano." she bowed.

"Kamsahamnida." she smiled.

I watched as she put her cup down, taking notice of the book she was reading.

"The 7 Habits of Highly Effictive Teens. I've read that before. Are you still in High School?" I asked, hopeful that she would say no.

"No, Im doing a paper comparing this book to the actual behavior of teens."

"Ahh, so your in college?"

"Ne. 4th Years."

"You graduate this year. Thats great, hunh?" I smiled as her face lit up at the words graduate.

"Ne, Im extremly excited. What about you, are you in college?" she took a sip of her coffe.I watched as her lips puckered around the hot mug and the way she quickly moved them back to blow on the cup. It was cute.

"No. I graduated 2 years...."

"HYUNGGG! I found you." The voice of little Leo interupted me as I felt him grab my arm and yank it.

"Yes, you did. Congradulations. What do you want as a prize?"

"Ummm, Candy!" he yelled adorably causing the female across from me to 'ahh'.

"Oh, Leo. THis is hyung's new friend. Nicole." I said and watched as the little boy walked to the other side of the table and face the beautiful Nicole.

"Annyong Nicole noona, Im Leo." he said. Since he was only 5, he still had a small lisp.

"Annyong cutie." she ruffled his hair and Leo laughed adoringly making her smile,, which made me smile, starting a chain of events.

"Leo, I told you to stop running away." Woohyun walked in.

"Oh, Annyong, Im Woohyun." he bowed his head and smirked at me.

"Nicole."

"Hyung, lets go. I want my candy." I laughed at the little boys outburst.

"Alright. Lets go." I got up and began to follow Woohyun who was holding his little brothers hand. But I turned back around, forgetting one little thing.

"Umm, Nicole-ssi, maybe you could give me your number and we could hang out some time." I smiled. Inside, I was face palming myself at my lameness. Sunggyu-ah. In the future, use a better line. Apparently, it worked because Nicole was handing me her ohone to type in my number. I did and saved it under GyuGyu ^ ^. Hopegully she will think it is cute. When I gave it back to her, she clicked some buttons and then my phone started ringing.

"There. All set." she smiled an amaused yet entertained smile.

"Ok. Annyong." I bowed my head ad walked out with a huge smile on my face.

"Woohyun popped up next to me and we began to walk.

"So, what was that all about? Hmm?" he poked my chubby cheek.

"Nothing." I tried to hold back a smile, but it failed.

"Ahhh, my Sunggyu hyung is in love."

"Yah, Im not. I just met her."

"Whatever. Lets Go Leo and leave this bitter hyung to himself. They walked off without me.