Chapter 3

Be Mine

As soon as I got home, I took off my clothes, threw them wherever and belly flopped onto my bed. Ugh, that Leo is a mess, I dont understand how a 5 year old can be so hyper and move so fast like that. He is like an Olympian or something.

I lazily turned around on my back and craled to the fram of the bed and leaned back. Grabbing the remote, I turned the tv on and got comfortable. All I wanted to do was lay down and chill for the rest of the night. That was until I got a special craving for something to snack on. It led me downstairs to the kitchen into one of the cabinets. When I opened the cabinet, the first item my eyes landed on......... a box of coffee mix. Flavor......Americano.

A flashback of the girls lips wrapping around her cup of coffee appeared in my head causing me to smile. 

 

Nicole. 

 

 

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. 

I continued to piture her face as I grabbed a pack of Ramen off of the top shelf over the stove. As I filled the pot with water and placed it on the stove, I heard my phone ringing from my room. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone from out of my pants pocket and answered.

"Yoboeseyo?"

"Sunggyu-ssi?"

"Yes, this is him, may I ask who is calling?"

"Oh, its Professor Lee."

"Oh, Lee sungsaengnim. How are you?" I smiled repeating the name of my favorite professor and I, his favorite student. Even though I graduated, we do keep in touch sometimes. 

"Im great actually. I hope you arent busy."

"No, No, No. I always have time for you sir."

"Great, I was wondering if you could stop by the school tomorrow to give a small, tiny, little lecture."

"Hunh?" I mumbled. I was living my life freely and now I am being requested to go back to school and give lectures. Ugh. Noooooooooooo

"I know its last minute, but an old student of mine who was actually going to do it had to back out. His parents are in the hospital and he had to fly to Japan earlier. You know I would only as if it was urgent and you were my brightest and smartest student. Please Sunggyu-ssi?" he whined. 

Hmmm, I cant object to my favorite teacher, and besides if I ever needed anything in the future, he totally owes me.

"Alright, Lee Sungsaengnim. What time should I be there?" I unwantingly asked.

"Um, 10:30 if thats fine. The class doesnt start untill 11, but this way, I could give you a small run down on what the lecture is about."

"Ok, I will be there. But you owe me." I laughed, even though I knew he couldnt see the seriousness behind it.

"Og course. Thanks you so much. See you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and made my way back down stairs to my food. I stirred the already cooked noodles and but the sauce in. Taking the top off, I got some chopsticks and dug in.

'Aishhh. He is lucky he is very important to me, or would have let him down so quick.'

After I finished the food, I washed the dish and made my upstairs to the bathroom. I brushed my face, washed my teeth, and combed my ears... yea, Im tired as hell.

I found my way back to the room and dropped on the bed falling asleep instantly.