Chapter 11

Be Mine

Nicole POV

My eyes were widened in dibeleif, shock, awe, and excitement. It was an all white room that was rightened by candles everywhere. Some of the candles were inside of colored circular containers making the room shine in dim pnik purple and blue. It was beautifull. In the middle of the room was a small glass rectangular table with just chopsticks lying on them. Sunggyu-ssi??? What are you up too.

Sunggyu POV

The way her eyes widened and opened made me smile. She looked like a little kid who just walked into candy land. I took her hand and she finally looked at me. I gave her my amazing eye smile and told her to come with me. We walked  I told her to sit iat the table while I went to a back room where there was a kitchen. I had already made dinner before I had left to pick her up using the still working stove and oven. I brought all of the food out with me and placed it on the table.

"Sunggyu-ssi, whats the special occassion.? Is it your birthday?" she asked me with a curious face. I just chuckled at her and shook my head.

"Ani, I was just showing  how a real date should be... you know, where no one gets hurt." I laughed at her pouting face.

"Yahm Sunggyu, are you never going to get over that. I said I was sorry." she whined.

"Hmm, I liked it." I said picling up her chopsticks and spoon and handing it to her.

"Like what?" she said while taking them from me and immediatly taking her spoon and digging into the peper soup. SHe moaned in delight and it made me smille knowing that she likes my cooking.

"You called me Sunggyu, not Sunggyu-ssi or sunbae. It was nice."

"Sunggyu-ssi, what you like me to call you Sunggyu?" she looked at me before taking a peice of steak off of the plate and putting it into .

I just nodded my head and atsome fried rice.

"Oh, I didnt see that. SUnggyu-ah, can you give me some please?" 

"Keude." Ipicked up a spoonfull and held it to and surprisingly, she ate it with no problem. Most girls would say 'Omo, we just had an indirect kiss. Aing'. It makes me sick. 

"Did you make all this yourself?" I nodded my head.

"Its Jjang. Daebak!" she smiled

For the rest of this date, we talked, laughed, shared stories and had a good time. Before we knew it, it was 1 in the morning.

"Aigoo, I didnt know it was so late.I have class in the morning."

"Lets get you home then." 

We walked out to the car and I brought her home. Sometimes staring at her somewhat sleepy but beautiful face. When we got to her house. I turned off the car waiting for her to get out. But she didnt. She just sat there, looking at me. I felt nervous the way she was staring at me.

The next thing I knew, she put her hand on my cheek pulling me in and gently crashing her lips onto mine. At first, I was shocked but then I began to kiss her back. Her lips were so soft and moist. The hand that was holding on the my rface was so smoothe. I ran my hands up to her neck and pulled her in more, deepening the kiss. My tongue brushed against her bottom lip and she immediatly opened a llittle allowing me to thusut my tongue in. She ran her her hand farther down my neck enough to wrap them around me and oull me in more. Her moan was barely noticalbe, but I definitly did notive it and it was such a turn on.

Hyangsupurjima


Ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan malya


Banjjagi bareujima


Ireoda ose mudeum andoendan malya


Nunan nunajiman

Naeganaega jeongmal joheumyeon geuleohdamyeon)

Ttansorihajiman

 

Naeganaega hajandaerohae geudaerohae)

 Hyangsupurijima
 
She pulled back quickly as her phone rang and picked it up. I sighed at the loss of the heat of her lips and sat back in my seat watching her as she spoke.
 
Yoboeseyo.?
 
Ne, Im outside.
 
Yes, Im coming in now.
 
Annyong.
 
She put her phone back in her bad and then glanced at the floor.
 
"Thank you Sunggyu-ah." I smiled at her cuteness.
 
"Ne, we will definitly do this again. See you soon."
 
She got out of the car and walked up to her front door. Right before she walked inside, she turned back and waved at me. I waved back and started up the car when her door closed.
 
I couldnt help but smile as I drove home. When I stopped at a stoplight, I couldnt help but touch my lips and remember the tingling feeling I felt.
 
I decided to text her.
 
Nicole, I like you. Cant wait to go on our third date! Sleep tight! : )
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry it took so long for me to update guys! New readers, please subscribe and comment! Love you guys! IDK what Im going to write about in the next chapter but dont worry, I will try to think of something good! 
-JhamaniW