CHapter 10

Be Mine

Sunggyu POV

I rang the doorbell of Nicole's house. I havent been here before so I hoped it was the right place. I had a single pink rose in my hand and was spinning my head around trying to stretch my neck until I heard the door open. When I looked up, i saw a beautifully dressed woman standing in front of you. It was an amazing view. I was in awe until this chick started laughing. 

????

????

????

????

????

"Why are you laughing right now?"

"Sunggyu sunbae, did you look in my closet before you came here?" she continued to laugh, and I was still confused until I caught on.

Not only were we both wearing all black, me wearing an all black suit, the color of my tie was the exact same as hers. Pink and Sparkly. Dont ask me why I chose to wear this, but sometimes, I like to stick out.

"Omo, strange, obviously my dongsaeng wants to be just like me." I joked and began to chuckle along with her.

"What, No, what man wears a pink sparkly tie on a date... what if I was wearing light blue and green?"

"I guess we would be the clown couple then."

"Aigoo. Kaja, kaja."

She came outside and fully closed the door. She was almost as tall as me with those shoes on. It emphasized the iness of her toned legs and the curviness of her body.

We walked to my car and I opened the door for her and when she sat down I went into the car and relaxed. The car ride was silent besides Nicole asking 'where are we going', 'what aew we doing', 'are we meeting people?'

I never gave her a straight answer, but I did give her a hint.

"We are going to eat."

I glanced at her and saw her pout, the cutest thing I have ever seen.

We finally arrived at our location and I went out to open the door for her. She got out and I sneakily grabbed her hand and held it going on the way inside the abandoned building. The building was in a quiet neighborhood. It looked broken down and the there were vines running along the brick lining of the house. And since it was getting dark, it looked scary.....

"Sunbae, what are we doing here?" she was obviosly scared and griped my hand a little tighter. It felt nice. As we walked, the creels in the floor could be heard.

"Shhhh, dont make to much noise." I whispered. SHe stopped in her tracks and looked at me with the most amusing face.

"Are you going to kill me. Sunbae, im too young to die." she whined. I chuckled and dragged her to a closed door.

Nicole POV

What the hell is wrong with this guy, you dont bring a girl to a ing.......... slasher house. Im scared less and now we are walking in the direction of a closed door. I immediatly pouted once we headed closer.

'Mommy, daddy, and little Chansung, I love you guys. I know you told me not to talk to strangers, and since I did, now Im dying. I hope you guys find me. Love, Nicole.'

As soon as Sunggyu put his hands on the door, I waited until he opened it and then finally, I screamed.

 

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

gggggggggggggggggg

 

gggggggggggggggggg

 

gggggggggggggggggg

"Nicole-ssi, what the hell are you doing?" Sunbae asked me.

I finally opened my eyes and they widened. In awe.

I wasnt in the potential room, of my murder.............

Instead, we were in ................................................

ANOTHER SMALL CLIFFHANGER! I REALLY LOVED THOSE!

I HOPE YPU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT!!!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.