Chapter 4

Be Mine

Nicole POV

It felt like my alarm went off extra early this morning, but it didnt. I was up all night, finally finishing that stupid report of the 7 Habits blahh blahh blahh..... I havent been tired like this since I crammed for my senior finals, which was 4 years ago, I usually dont need to study hard because my grades are amazing. The only reason I actually put in all of my time in this project is because I plan on going to graduate school focusing on Child/Adolescent Psycology. But you dont care about that.

When I finally got myself out of bed, I headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked to my closet to find something to wear. Since we were being lectured by an old student of Lee Sungsaengnim, I should at least look a little presentable than I usually do. I put my fashionista days behind me as soon as college started, and I cant wait until I graduate so I can get back to my normal ways.

I wore a pair of fitting pants and a loose blue jean button up shirt with a pair heel boots that I havent worn since I bought them a few months ago.

fxcalvinkleinsulli.jpg?w=600

 

This lecture was very important to me. I was planning on takling to the student privatley and more intimatly about the course and the career as a whole. This one class and person can change my life.

I picked up my phone after grabbing my bag and looked at the time. Ugh, Im early, as usual. Maybe I am the over achiever my friends say I am. I decided to get a cup of coffee and a bagel on my way to my classes for breakfast.

I walked into Starbucks and ordered a caramel frappe with whipped cream and a plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese. I sat down and ate it, taaking up as much time as I could until I had to be in class. I decided to leave a little earlier than I had planned because I wanted to personally introduce myself to the special guest.

When I finally reached the school after a 15 minute walk, I made my way to class.I looked up and saw the classroom approaching and looked back down to finish sending a text to Hara when I bumped into someone. My phone fell and I pouted as it hit the ground. Its a good thing I have an indestructable case.

"Mianhae, I should have watched where I was going." A man's voice spoke while he bent down and picked up my vibrantly purple covered phone.

When the person finally looked up, I realized that it was the boy that I had met yesterday, Ummm. Sungho.... Sunggyu!

Oh, Sunggyu-ssi!" I said cheerfully realizing that I recognized him.

He stared at me a little shock for a second before smiling at my."

"Nicole-ssi. Hello." He bowed his head slightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curious, seeing how he mentioned graduating a few years back.

"Oh, well, a former teacher of mine called me and asked me to do a lecture for his class last minute."

My eyes shot open. And I pointed at him.

"You are the guest speaker?"

"Yea, well, I wasnt supposed to be at first, but the original person had a family emergency. Sooo... here I am!" I noticed him rub the back of his neck with his hand. He was shy, and I found it extremely cute.

"Its funny, actually, that your here." I spoke.

"Why?"

"It seems like fate. Like we were supposed to meet eachother. Something brought us here to meet."

He was silent. But I could see him thinking about what I had said.

'Sunggyu-ssi....... Does your family owe my family money?" I asked seriously. His eyes widened, which was interesting because his eyes were so small.

I couldnt help but laugh at his reaction at the joke I just said.

I guess he realized and began to laugh.

"Sorry, Im really bad at akward situations. I just made it even more wierd." I giggled to myself looking down. I did actually feel a little nervous talking to Sunggyu-ssi. He was extremely attractive, and from what I can see, he is very nice.

"Well, maybe we should go inside before the class starts filling up." He suggested and I smiled, leading the way into one of the seat in the second row of the lecture hall. We still had a few mre minutes until class started, and I found myself watching him during the time.

He is very attractive. And his smile is very addicting. It seems like he and Mr. lee are close. He impresses me for some reason, and I just met him. Something keeps pulling me in. Hopefully, I get to find out more about him..... as FRIENDS that is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying so far. Well, I made Nicole with Long Hair in the begining of this fic. Since there will be character developement.......... and A LOT of it. Stay tuned.