Chapter 6

Be Mine

Sunggyu POV

All I could think while she was dragging me to wherever was 'Damn she has a strong grip'. I even heard myself whimper when she first grabbed my wrist. Thankfully she didnt hear ir though.

We came to our stop at a familiar soup tent. Oh wow, this is......

"Suggyu-ah?" A cheerful ajumma came to me after putting down a sppoon from the  soup she was stirring.

"Ajumma. Its been a long time." I smiled walking over to her a gave her a huge hug. I always just to visit her when I was............ nevermind.

"Sunggyu-ah. You've grown up so muc. I think the last time I saw you, you were, maybe 19?" she asked holding on to my hands and swinging them around happily.

"Yea. Sorry, I was a little busy then and it has slipped my mind since then. Sorry Ahumma..... BuingBuing!" I she laughed at my attempted aegyo and turned her head at the girl who was standing next to me just smiling.

"And I see you brought a girl with you this time."

"Well, actually, she brought me here." I laughed. "Ajumma, this is Nicole."

"Ahh, Nicole, your such a pretty girl." she held her hand out to Nicole and she smiled and took the aging ladies hand.

"Hello, Thank you." her amazing and genuine smile spilled over her lips, making me, of course, smile.

"Well, what would you guys like?" she asked after we sat down.

"Um, Can we just have..... Soup, A large dukkbokki and 10 boiled fish sticks." I asked her and she immediatly got to getting our food together.

"Sunggyu sunbae, should we get soju?" she asked quietly.

I was a little shocked at her question. Its the middle of the day and this small, smart, innocent looking student is asking if we should get Soju.

"Soju. Why dont we do it later?"

"Sunggyu sunbae. It would be fun. If we do this, we can do whatever we want without feeling guilty. Get arrested, spend a night in jail. Have a record. Its always been on my bucket list." she smirked. All i could do was chuckle at her response.

"Nicole-ssi, arent you to young to have a bucketlist?"

"No, you're never to old do have a bucketlist, sunbae." She was definitly right. I had a few things on my bucketlist as well. And her offer was really tempting. Really. I havent gotten dead drunk in a while. Maybe 3 months. But, NO. I cant let her see how I am drunk. Not yet anyway.

"Nicole-ssi, I am in love with your idea, honestly. However, today isn't really a good day. Besides, I dont want you to see how I am when Im drunk, not until maybe........ a month from now. I think I can get to know you in a month. Right?" I asked as Ajumma came back to our seats and put down our food with 2 bottles of water.

"Thank you, Ajumma." I smiled and picked up my chopsticks. I realized, Nicol hasnt moved. Not only that, but she was... staring at me. I picked her chopsticks up and put them in front of her face and she hesitantly took them from me.

"Sunngyu-ssi, are you saying you want to get to know me?" her lips turned up a bit, not a full smile, but a smile of hope. Cute.

"Nicole-ssi, why else do you think I asked you to meet me today? It wasnt because I wanted to talk to you about that lecture." I couldnt help but look into her eyes, which I notcied, are brown. They were so deep that you could get lost in them. I never really noticed them because they were always hidden under those dimmed eyes, since she is always fllaunting her adorable eye smile everywhere. I noticed her smile again and lean forward a little bit.

"Sunbae, does that mean this would be our first date?"

I nodded and smiled.

'Of course, only if you want it to be." I said quickly before I sounded weird. She sat back in her seat and picked up a saucy rice cake and plopped it in happily.

"IF we are on a date, sunbae, I know exaclty where we can go after. That way, you get to know more about me." she looked down and picked up her spoon and drank some of the soup.

"Sounds like a plan." I said happily.