Chapter 8

Be Mine

Nicole POV

I heard a lot of rumbling coming from the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen to tell my best friend and roommate Hara how my newly formed date went with Sunngyu. After taking off my shoes and putting on my hello kitty slippers, I made my way towards the noise.

"Unnie, what are~ OMO!" I turned around as soon as I saw the most ridiculous sight of my life. Hara was shirtless; her bra was gone  and she had cholcolate smothered on her chest. Her head was thrown back as the back of the all to familiar head of her boyfriend was hardly hidden by her hands, was buried in her chest. He was shirtless as well, all I saw from him, however, was his very niceless shaped back spotted with chocolate hand prints.

"Yah! Nicole-ah, what the hell are you doing here so early? And why didnt you knock?!" she groaned while putting her shirt back on and making her way in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there giving me a "Are you serious, way to cockblack" look all over her face.

"Im sorry, there was a small incident and he had to go home and.... ice." I looked down thinking about the ebarrassing event that happened not too long ago.

"Aigooo, Nicole, what did you do this time?" Hara's voice became a little sympathetic as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the couch gently.

"Jagiya, what the hell. We were in the middle of something." I heard Junghyun say from behind me. I turned and saw that he had also put his shirt back on leaning his back against the counter.

"Not now, oppa. Nicole is home." she said quietly like I wasnt right in front of her. Junghyun exhaled heavily and walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Junghyun oppa, how come whenever I see you, you never have clothes on?" I joked.

"Bad timing." he smiled back and sipped his drink.

"Yah, yah, yah. Nicole, pay attention. I want to know what happened." Hara pushed me down to sit.

"I almost hit him with the nuts with a paintball gun." Hara looked at me, but I was distracted by the fit of laughter coming from the kitchen. Then I heard footsteps and turned my head to see Junghyun making his way to the couch across from us.

"Nicol-ah, you threw your paintball at his nuts. Do you want to die alone?" he chuckled again.

"It was an accident. I shot him 3 times, but the paintballs hit him. And I only hit him in the groin, but you know how the pain spreads. Besides he obviously didnt put his protection on right because he wouldnt have felt it. So technically, its his fault.

Junghyun shook his head and got up a little. It was just enough to take the hand of his smally girlfriend and drag her over to his lap away from me.

"No, its your fault in all ways. You dont nearly damage a mans best friend and expect it to be his fault." 

"Why did you bring him there anyway? Why cant you be a normal girl and bring him to a park or something?" Hara asked getting comforatble into her boyfriends lap, leaning her head on his chest.

"I dont know." I honestly stated before sitting back and watching the cute couple. They were so opposite yet so the same. The way they smiled when they were with eachother could make anyone happy, even the angriest man alive. The way he held her, anyone could tell how much he loved his girlfriend. I wanted something like that to be honest.

"Nicole, I could always hook you up with Kikwang. You know how much he likes your- what does he say?- oh yeah, y ." we all laughed. His friend Kikwang was an . He wasnt a or annoying or anything, he just has................. serious problems.

I looked at my phone to check the time and when I looked up, I saw the two love birds making out. Hara had wrapped her hands around Jung's neck and he immediatly pulled her onto his lap so that she was straddling him. The sounds of and lip smacking almost made me sick coming from them and I immediatly got up and began to leave the room, bot forgetting to throw a pillow.

"You guys ing make me sick."

Once I got to my room, I fell on my bed and screamed into the pillow. 

I my back and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Sunggyu sunbae to see if her was ok. He probably thinks Im crazy.

Im sorry again. I really hope you forgive me. : (

I went to take a shower and get ready for bed as I waited and once I was done, I went back to my phone and there was a message box waiting for me.

Nicole-ssi, I told you I was fine. Even though you almost kept me from having babies, I had a lot of fun. ; )

Why make me feel bad. TT TT

Dont worry, if your'e not doing anything on Wendsday, you can make it up to me.

A smile formed on my lips and I immediatly replied.

Thats great. You can chose what we do this time. ^ ^ 

"Thank goodness!!! lol. JK. Goodnight Nicole-ssi. 

I put my phone down and out of excitement, giggled myself to sleep. I tried to atleast, until I unwantingly heard some banging and . Ughhhh!!! These hornballs.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I am doing well so far. Please continue to read and comments are LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD! <3

-JhamaniW