Chapter 12

Be Mine

Sunggyu POV

"So hyung, how was your date last night." Woohyun asked me as I made my way inside of his house and threw myself on the couch opposite of him. He was in the middle of playing his game.

As soon as he said that, memories of last night filled my memory. The way Nicole smiled, her amazing eyes, adorable laugh and amazingly soft lips. Myy hands unconciously touched my lips remembering hoe hers felt against mine. It was amazing!

"It was amazing."

"I see my little is falling in love! Finally growing up."

I threw a pillow at his face and he began to laugh.

"Shut up, Im not in love with anyone. She is just an amazing girl who I think I can see myself with in the future." I put my arms behind my head. I dont know why, but i started thinking about Woohyun's love life. He hasnt fallen in love with anyone ever since............ her.

"Hey, dongsaeng."

"Ne, whats up?"

"Do you think you will ever fall in love again?"

I turned my head to look at him and he was frozen. The man in his game had just been shot and killed and he didnt care. I hate bringing up bad times, but I dont want him to be lonely forever.

"I already told you not to bring that up." He threw his controler on the ground and got up to walk to the kitchen. He grabbed a can of soda and then came back to his seat.

"I dont think I ever can be in love again. I feel like its impossible! So dont ever ask again. Please."

I felt so bad for him. Sometimes, Woohyun's situation makes me despise the decision of being in a relationship. But Ill leave that story for him to tell.

"Alright, but anyway, what are you maing for dinner?"

"Yah, What the hell do I look like, your personal chef?"

"Hell yea, now go make me a delicious meal." I laughed and watched him walk to the kitchen in defeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. I just moved in to my college, so I have been pretty busy. Sequel is coming up soon! Im so excited!