Chapter 7

Be Mine

IM SORRY FOR TAKING SOOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!

I was on a vacation that I wasnt even supposed to be on that lasted a little longer than necessary. I hope this chapter was long enough. Dont worry, I will probably update a new chapter tonight or 2 chapters tomorrow. Im trying to UPDATE EVERYDAY!!!! Thanks to all of my subscribers! Even though its not many, I hope you guys are enjoying! Dont forget to tell your friends to read, subscribe and comment. It fuels me to write more and update faster!

-JhamaniW

 

 

 

 

Nicole POV

Sunggyu and I spent almost an hour eating until we finally left the food tent. I told him to follow me to one of my favoritest places in the world. It rook us about 15 minutes to get there, so we indudged ourselves in conversation. He mostly kept asking me where we were going.

"Nicole-ssi, please tell me where we are going.... please?" he kept begging.

"Sunbae, why are you acting like a little kid. Are you sure your 23, or 13?" I joked. His next move shocked me and made me laugh.

tumblr_lswiw9CW0H1qjh6h4o2_500.gif

"Nicole-ssi, Please, tell me where we are going?" he asked with the cutest aegyo. I couldnt help but laugh and pinch his cheeks. He was too adorable. Way to adorable too adorable for a 23 year old.

"Sunbae, 

"Alright, Ill tell you!" I smiled at his reaction. He jumped up once like a little kid and then immediatly stopped. I pointed to my left and he turned his head. His was emotionless for a few seconds, as I expected. Whenever I bring my friends here, they always have this face. I guess I dont look like the type of person who would come here.

"You like....... Paintball?" he was so confused.

"No, I love Extreme Paintball. Do you want to play?"

"Nicole-ssi, we just met and I dont want to hurt you. My aim is pretty accurate." he smiled. I could tell he was joking, but I still took it as a challenge.

"Well, my aim is precise. Do you want to play, ir are you just scared to get beat by a little girl like myself?" I was trying to hit a nerve and apparently I did as I noticed his face turn from smirky to insulted.

"Alright, your'e on, but dont cry when I win." he walked past me towards the door, obviously feeling insulted. Yes, I havent played this in a few months. I cant wait. When I walked inside, I went to the front desk to play for my game and time and gave them Sunggyu's name as my competitor, but he had already done that and paid for both of us for to games. He is a serious gentleman. I am really beginning to like him.

I went into the back to put on my body suit, goggles, knee pads and other things I needed for the game.

When I walked outside, SUnggyu was already there. SInce this place is for 16 y.o. and older, and a lot of teens these days dont come out till the sun goes down, it was just me, and Sunggyu along with two other guys. All of my competitors are good looking guys who seem to be around my age. I get to beat down a couple of whimps and my date/sunbae. This should be fun.

The announcer finally began to speak:

NOW, FOR THE RULES:

1.NO AIMING TOWARDS THE FACE OR LOWER BODY REGIONS. ONLY ARMS, TORSO, LEGS, AND BACK.

2.NO HAND TO HAND COMBAT OR CONTACT HITTING WITH HANDS, FEET, OR WEAPONS.

3.THIS GAME WILL BE 30 MINUTES. 

YOU NOW HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FIND COVER AND YOU MAY NOW TURN YOUR HEAPHONES ON. HAVE FUN AND PLEASE BE SAFE!

As soon as the 30 second timer began, I went to my usually hiding spot. I found that it was really hard to find and it was THE best cover in the whole field, and trust my, this place is huge. It is indoor and glow in the dark making it a littl difficult to find your prey and get a nice target, but I eventually adapted to that a few years ago. I hope hope these boys are ready.  The timer went off and I started hearing breathing throught the headphones.

"Hey princess, what is a little girl like you doing in here. You know your gonna get hurt." one of the other players said to me. I laughed at him.

"Hey kid, dont get noona mad, arasso. You never know when I might pop up and getcha." 

"Ha, thats funny. Im the master of this game, no one can beat me And how do you know your'e older than me, hmm? Do you really think Im a kid?" I could hear the smile on his face as he spoke. Causing me to smirk. I could see him standing right up behind a pair of bushes. Its a good thing no one can see me in my spot. I had perfect aim at his back.

"I do, because a grown man wouldnt leave his back wide open to be hunted like you are."

I saw the confused look on his face as he began to move and look around getting his gun into position to shoot. Too late, kid.

I shot him twice in his back and I heard him groan in pain and then whine in disappointment.

"Next time, you might want to chose a new hide out buddy." I stated walking past him before I got my gun ready and began to hunt for some men."

Im coming Sunngyu-ah. And you wont even see it coming.

Sunggyu POV

It was dark and the only lights that were in the place were glow in the dark, making me extremely scared. I heard Nicole's voice through the headphones talking to one of the other players. I didnt talk because I didnt want to be heard, but her voice was y as hell. 

"I do, because a grown man wouldnt leave his back wide open like you are right now." That almost killed me. There was a small silence and then I heard two gunshots go off. I ducked for cover and hid behind a trashcan.

"Next time you might want to chose a new hide out."

I became scared after that as I heard footsteps around me. But they quickly came to a haut and began to fade away quickly as if the person was running. I quietly, sneakily, and quickly looked up from behind the trashcan and saw the other guy looking around in worry.

"I guess you didnt know your friend we be gone so quickly did you little guy." I heard Nicole speak again.

"Yah, you think your'e so bad because you shot an open man. Why dont you come out like a real man and show yourself." the boy yelled. It was obvious that he was scared as he stood there, armed and ready.

"OK!" Nicole said gleefully. Out of nowhere she was standing behind the guy that I now feel sorry for. If this was real life, he would have a gruesome death.

"Annyong." was all she said as the boy turned around confused and scared.

Before he could even comprehend what was happening, Nicole shot off a paintball right into his chest where his heart is.

The guy just stood there stunned before the guy in the booth said through the speakers for him to get out.

He reluctantly left leaving me and the monster alone on this dark, scary, fake death trap.

I gulped when I realized I wasnt going to make it. She put the gun to her side and began to walk around, obviously looking for her next victim...... ME.

"Sunggyu Sunbae, where are you?" she said. I was in a good spot where I could only watch her. I didnt have the confidence to shoot yet. But, she did move far enough away from me so that I could speak.

"Your'e a little harsh arent you?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, why do you say that.?"

"We havent even been in here for 10 minutes and you killed them off."

"Well, I guess I had to save the best for last." I could hear the smirk in her voice and I smiled at it. I began to laugh.

"This isnt what I excpected from you. I thought you were going to bring me to an arcade or something, but this is way over the top. I didnt know you had a drive for killing people." I spotted her walking. Her back was facing towards me and I took the opportunity to quitly make my way behind her.

"Well, a lot of people think of me as the goody goody two shoes girl because I never like to brake the rules, but thats only before they get to know me. So now, I guess you know my secret." she continued walking straight.

I stayed behind her at far enough distance where she wouldnt be able to hear my whispers, but I still had good aim.

"Whats that, that you are actually a serial killer" I joked. She laughed cutely, almost making me lose my gaurd.

"Yea. But sunbae, I know your secret, too." she whispered. She was seriously throwing me off my A game.

"ANd what is that?"

"That you are right behind me." 

"Hunh?!" before I even knew what was happening, I saw her turn around and then felt 3 huge pains in my chest, stomach and groin.

I squealed like a little girl at the pain that I felt down there. Even though she didnt hit me where it wasnt allowed, it hurt like a .

"OMO!" she she yelled quietly and ran to me taking her gloves and goggles off and bending down next to me.

"Sunbae. Are you ok?" she asked sincerely. Even though I was in pain, I nodded my head and began to get up.

"Im so sorry." she said again, putting her hands over at the newly found paint stain, which was located right above my best friend, Sung Junior.

"its okay, I promise, lets just get out of here so I can get some Ice." she nodded feverently and we quickly, or as quickly as i could, left the paintball place and she brought me home. She insisted even though I said I was fine. So we had to end our date early. When we finally got off of the bus and arrived to my apartment, the pain and sorness around my body began to lighten, even though it was spreading, it wasnt as bad as it was before.

I took out my keys and opened the door and she helped me inside and sat me on the counch. Damn it, It feels like I was kicked in the balls, but I wasnt. I really could hardly walk, thats how hard it was.

She disappeared from the lving room and reappeared with a bag of peas which she found in the freezer. They are my favorite green vegetable, so I have a lot of them stashed in there.

She gave it to me and I placed it on the place that hurt most.

"Im sorry, again sunbae. I really didnt mean to."

"Its alright. Maybe next time, we can just watch a movie or play frisbee in the park. But nothing that involves guns or pointy things, please." I half laughed at my own joke. I was joking, but I was serious when I said no more guns. Not unless I have a cup.

"Next time..... Sunggyu-ssi, you want to go out with me again?" I laughed at her cute expression, it was like a face of relief and I found it adorable.

"Yea, maybe sometime this week."

"That sounds good." It was quiet for a few moments after the as I tried to adjust the pack to where it didnt hurt so much.

"Well, Im gonna leave now. Ill talk to you soon." she turned around and left.

As soon as the door shut, I released a scream of agaony of the pain coming from my whole upper body.

Nicole POV

As soon as the door shut, I heard a scream from inside. Wow, I didnt know it hurt that badly.

"Minahae Sunggyu-ssi." I said to the door and began to walk away. Besides this incident, I had a really good time with Sunggyu-ssi. I cant wait until out next encounter. I hope I dont mess that up too. I began to walk to my bus to go home.