Chapter 5

Be Mine

Nicole POV

I honestly dont remember what this lecture was about. I kept catching myself admiring him.The way he his lips in concentration before he answers questions, and his masculine voice that wasnt deep. I love teen boy voices, they are cute, just  like him. The thing that I liked staring at the most was his eye smile. When he smiles and laughs, his eyes became smaller than they already were and it was so adorable. I didnt even realize the lacture was over until I saw him bow and studenets begin to walk out. Sunggyu shook the professors hand and they smiled to eachother. Wow, he was cute.

I got up and hurridely walked away so that I wouldnt be embarrassed by walking into him and asking me questions about what he said. To bad we reached the door at the same time and I bumped into him slightly.

"Nicole-ssi, are you ok? You seemed a little dazed." he smiled.

"Yea, I was just thinking about something. I cant lie, I actually missed a lot of what you said." I smirked shyly and looked down.

"Its ok, to be honest, I bullted a lot of stuff. Dont get me wrong, I love this class and everything about it. But, I wasnt in the mood to discuss things." he whispered loudly causing me to giggle.

"But if you want, I could talk to you about it seriously. Maybe we could meet sometime this weekend.... that is if your not doing anything." I caught him looking at his shoe and then looking at me. A sign of hope in his eyes that I would say yes. And I couldnt resist.

"Sure, that would be great. How about tomorrow?" I responded.

"Ok, around 2 ish. We can meet in Chongshik Park." he smiled, his eye smile appearing, making me gleam in happiness.

"Ok, see you later Sunggyu sunbae." I owed and began to walk away.

I cant deny that Im not excited. Even if we are just talking about school and careers, it would be nice to talk to someone new for a chance. Even though I am approached by guys a lot, I only have one true guy friend, and that is my brothers best friend, Seungho oppa. Besides that, no one has really interested me. Hopefully, Sunggyu-ssi can be a really good friend of mine. A very attractive friend of mine.

 

Sunggyu POV

Tomorrow at 2:24pm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder where she is. I guess I cant really blame here, I got here at 1:45. Im a little excited. I havent really been to fond  of girls since the Yoona incident..... not something I want to talk about right now........ maybe later.

I leaned against a tree near the opening of the park, just wainting...... thinking about howw hungry I am.

"Sunggyu sunbae, Im sorry Im late, I got on the wrong bus and had to find my way here." she smiled shyly and bowed twice. 

Her hair was straightened down and it was pretty long. She wore an off the shoulder SHINee sweater and a pair of red shorts and a pair og gray converse. 

We looked eachother up and down for a minute and then both burst into small laughter. I was wearing a gray sweater with red band and black converse.

"I guess great minds think a like." I said and brought my hand up to rub the nape of my neck.

"I guess soo."

We began to walk along the sidewalk towards the playscape when I felt my stomach begin to growl. Then I decided to change the plans.

"Nicole-ssi. I actually dont want to talk about school or work or anything today." I his my smile as she pouted cutley.

"Really, then what were you planning on doing?"

I was about to answer but my stomach erupted in a loud, scary, yet amusing growl. I put my hands over my stomach and my eyes widened in embarrassement. She giggled a little and looked at mt face.

"Sunbae, would you like to get some food?" she asked, still giggling.

"Yea. I hope you didnt eat yet?" I asked as we turned around to walk out of the park to the closest food stand.

"No, I was actually gonna tell you the same thing. Im starving too. And plus, I dont want to learn or be influenced on a saturday. I just want to have fun." she hopped and laughed.

"Nicole-ssi. As your sunbae, it is my job to lead you in the right direction. So, today, I will bring you to all the funnest places I know. How does that sound?" I smiled as her eyes shrunk into her adorable eye smile and her beatiful smile appeared even bigger than it already was.

"Thanks, sunbae. Lets go. Now!" she grabbed my wrist and began to runn, pulling me along with her to the closest dukkbokki place.