Chapter 1

Be Mine

Sunggyu POV

We decided to let Woohyun's little brother have a little bit of fun before we went home. Woohyun had to babysit him today, which leads to US having to babysit him for the day. We basically dragged him around Seoul, going shopping, playing video games, I even watched Woohyun get a few numbers. Boy is that kid a flirt. He could go on all day without stopping.

"Leo, what do you want to play? Hmm? We only have an hour before we have to be home, so, balli. Choose." I bent down and pinched Leo's cheeks. I cant lie, this is the cutest little kid I have ever seen in my life. I can see why Woohyun also uses him to attract the ladies. He is pretty smart for an idiot. Haha.

"Sunggyu hyung, I want to play..." he put his little finger to his chin and patted it like he was a detective. "Can we play hide and seek?" he smiled and jumped up.

"Leo-ah, there is nowhere to hide in the park. And if we could, its a far walk from here. Woohyun hyung isnt eady to leave the mall yet. Where would we play?" I asked him while ruffling his hair. He pouted, maming me regret my decision of turning down playing his favorite game. We were sitting on one of the bences in front of Go Go Ice Cream, we had finished eating our cones, waiting for this idiot friend of mine to come back.

"We can still play." A voice came from behind us. A smiling Woohyun walked up to us and bent down next to his brother.

"How? Sunggyu hyung said there is nowhere to go."

"Haha, but we dont have to play here. We can play in the shopping centers." Woohyun looked at me and smirked.

"Do you really want to do that Woohyun?" I asked.

"Mhmmm."

"Really hyungs. Can we, please?" Leo pouted again causing both of his hyungs to smile and fall under his spell.

"Alright. And, what about Leo?" I asked. Leo cant walk around the shopping center by himself. What would he do?

"Umm. Lets play.... Rock Paper Scissors. WHoever loses has to walk around with Leo."

"Ok. Ready." We got our hands ready to play.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors..... SHOOT!"

"Hahaha. I win." I yelled and began running away to the through the mall. "Count to 50." I yelled and bolted.

This should be fun. They would never find me in here. Its basically crowded today since its saturday.

I leaned against one of the pillars in the middle of the mall on the second floor. I was eating a pepero that I bought, just waiting to be found. It should be a while. Plus, Woohyun is pretty held up because of Leo. The kid is adorable but he is far from being a saint.

Someone bumped into me and dropped their bags.

"Oh, mianhae." I said and picked up her belongings"

"Oh, Sunggyu-ah. What are doing here?" said the familiar voice. 

"Ahh, Victoria-ssi. Its been a while. Im playing hide and seek with Woohyun and Leo." I smiled at the lovely noona. She used to baby sit Woohyun and I a few years back. I had the biggest crush on her back then. HmHmHm.

"Ahh. Alright. Well, I have to go. Make sure you call me, its been a while since I've talked to my little dongsaeng." she smirked

"Mmmm, Noona. You know I hate that word." she just laughed.

"Annyong, Sunggyu."

It was only a few seconds untill I heard, 

"Sunggyu hyung. Where are you?" I turned around and saw little Leo running down the hall.

Damn it. I bolted inside the closest store, which happened to be a cafe and sat at a random seat. I hadnt noticed anyone sitting there until I heard a sweet angelic voice creep into my ears.