CHAPTER THREE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“Yu Ra!!!” Yu Ri ran towards Yu Ra and hugged her tightly.

 

“Where have you been?! I’ve been so much worried for you!” Yu Ri backed off their hug.

 

“I’m fine eonni. I’m sorry, I let you worry.” Yu Ra apologized.

 

“Oh forget it. It’s ok. As long as you are safe. Let’s go and eat.” Yu Ri took Yu Ra’s hands and they went to the kitchen.

 

“young master… young master..” the maid shrugging Taemin’s back.

 

He was still sleeping. Supposed to be, that day was his first day to his new school.

 

“what?”…. Taemin answered in a sleepy voice.

 

“young master you need to get up now, or else you’ll be late on your first day of school.” The maid answered politely.

 

“I’m not going to school.” Taemin mumbled under his pillow.

 

“omo young master you should go. your father will get angry if you’ll skip your first day of class.”

 

“the hell I care about him. just leave me alone and let me sleep!” Taemin said pissed.

 

The maid just left his room and walked through the hallway. Her head was down knowing that she will be scolded by Mr. Lee later on because she can’t force his young master to go to school.

 

While she’s not paying attention on her way, she suddenly bumped Jin Ki who’s fixing his polo.

 

“ah!.. oh!!! young master.. I’m sorry… sorry.. really sorry…” The maid bowed in a row. She was scared that Jin Ki might scold her just like what Taemin did to her. But to her surprise, Jin Ki smiled at her.

 

“where’s Taemin? he should be preparing right now. he’ll be late.”

 

That’s my problem young master, he doesn’t like to attend on his new school.” The maid answered troubled..

 

“where is he?” Jin Ki asked calmly.

 

“in his room young master. Still sleeping.”

 

“arasseo. Just go back to your work. I’ll do what I can do.” Jin Ki patted the maid’s shoulder.

 

The maid bowed politely and went back to her work.

 

Jin ki headed to Taemin’s room. He’s still lying at his bed. His face was covered by a pillow.

 

“I said I won’t attend on that stupid school!!! So stop bothering me!!! go out!!! I am sleeping!!” Taemin shouted under his pillow.

 

Jin Ki chuckled and sat on Taemin’s bed.

 

“yah, ireona.” Jin Ki hit Taemin’s legs.

 

Taemin immediately stood up when he heard his hyung’s voice.

 

“hyung?” Taemin asked surprised.

 

It’s his first time seeing his hyung in the morning. And the more shocking was he woke him up personally.

 

“hyung, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the office now?” Taemin asked.

 

“I woke up late. But well it’s ok. it’s my first time being late.”

 

Suddenly, Jin Ki saw Taemin’s fist wrapped by handkerchief.

 

“what happened to your hands? Did you found trouble last night?”

 

Taemin looked at his hands and smiled when he remembered Yu Ra.

 

“whoa, smiling? Wae?”

 

“hyung, I met a cute girl last night. She was troubled and I helped her.”

 

“But why are you happy then if she was troubled?”

 

“it’s because we became friends after I saved her.” Taemin smiled.

 

Jin Ki smiled at Taemin. “is that her handkerchief?”

 

“ne hyung. She gave it to me, after she cleaned my wounds.”

 

“oh gurae? That’s nice then, so.. let’s not talk about her. I came here to get you up and prepare for your class.”

 

“hyung shiro…” Taemin whined.

 

“shiro? Wae? Aren’t you excited to see your new school? They said, that school was not that popular. You can keep your true identity there.” Jin Ki smiled widely.

 

“hyung, I want Key, Jong Hyun and Min Ho with me. they are my friends.”

 

“You can’t be with them forever kid. Learn how to stand on your own. Now go and wash or else appa will bombard you again.”

 

“I am used to it hyung. Geokjeongma..”

 

“so you’re ignoring my first time waking you up? yah, don’t you think waking you up personally is a great thing? Don’t tell me you’ll just let it pass? Aren’t you greatful, your cute hyung woke you up for the first time? You don’t even care about me?” Jin Ki pouted.

 

Taemin chuckled and threw a pillow that exactly landed on Jin Ki’s face.

 

“yuck hyung. You’re so disgusting. Trying to pout with that kind of age?” He laughed and stood up.

 

Taemin was sent to the school through their family car. He decided to go down at the car two blocks away from the school because he doesn’t like to publicize that he’s rich and a heir of Lee corporation.

 

He was walking still with the handkerchief on his hands through the school. He stopped first in front of the gate just to look how pathetic the school he transferred.

 

“so my appa really wants me to die.. what the hell. Is this a school? It’s more on like an old building!” Taemin’s mind spoke.

 

He winced and scratched his hair. He has no choice but to enter in that kind of school.

 

Every step he make, he felt like all students are looking at him. and it was so odd!

 

“haven’t they saw a handsome guy here?” Taemin’s mind started to talk on his again. He just passed all the students and went to his room. But he almost forgotten that he haven’t yet roam the whole school and that’s the reason why he was lost again.

 

He was walking through the hallway, hands on his pocket and trying to look all the signs in the door.

 

“II A CLASS…. II B CLASS….II C CLASS….”

 

‘crashhhhhh!!!!!!!!’

 

Taemin suddenly stopped when he heard noise in one room. He went back to that room and tried to peek and there he saw four girls crossed arms, smirking at the girl who’s on the ground and looking at the ground..

 

Tables were scattered and chairs are all prone. They were bullying the girl.

 

“yah moron, why didn’t you make my project? Don’t you know I got 65 on my grade because of you?!”

 

“you are really useless! That’s why your father decided to kill himself because his daughter is such a useless!!”

 

“don’t mention my father here!” The girl shouted back at the evil girls.

 

“oh really? Now who’s mad? The great orphan in this school?!” The girls laughed in unison.

 

The girl at the ground just closed her fists and cried silently.

 

“you must be proud that you are an orphan, you’ll get all the sympathy of people. A girl like you has no place in this world!! You are an abandoned person! No one loves you. no one cared about you. you know why? Because you and your eonni is a trash! A plague in this society!!”

 

“That’s not true!!!! And don’t you ever include my eonni in this matter!!!! Just throw hurt words on me not her!!! she’s out of here!!!”

 

“you know what, you are such a drama queen! I’ll mention names that I want to mention! It’s none of your business!!!!!”

 

“please, leave me alone… I didn’t do anything from you.” The girl pleaded. But the girls just laughed at her.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“wait.. I know that voice.. I’ve heard that already. Is she……” Taemin’s eyes widened when he remembered Yu Ra, The girl who owns the handkerchief on his hands.

 

 

“stand up you orphan!” The girl pulled the girls hair.

 

The girl stood up because she was hurt when the one girl pulled her hair up.

 

“is this how students live in this school? Trying to bully the other students?” Taemin walked inside the room where the girls are.

 

The girls were surprised.  They were surprised because of two reasons. one, he’s so handsome, and two, he saw them bullying someone.

 

Taemin grabbed the girls hand which holding Yu Ra’s hair and yanked it.

 

“don’t you ever lay your hands on her again.” Taemin warned the girls.

 

“Taem… Taemin?” Yu Ra’s eyes become teary again. He suddenly hugged Taemin and cried, while the four girls were remained dumbfounded.

 

The two are already heading to the other building. Yu Ra still can’t believe Taemin transferred on her school. Finally, she’ll not be alone anymore. And that’s make her happy. As what she did last night, she wrapped her hands around Taemin’s right hand and walked happily.

 

“why are you smiling?” Taemin asked her.

 

Yu Ra just shooked her head and smiled more widely.

 

“you are my new schoolmate?”

 

“uhm.. I guess so?”

 

“so.. what is your first class?”

 

“English?”

 

“eh??” Yu Ra was surprised.

 

“wae?”

 

“my first class is English also!”

 

“oh gurae? That would be great if you and me will be classmates!” Taemin scratched his hair on the back.

 

Yu Ra jumped while she’s still clinging on Taemin’s arms. And that’s the cause why Taemin’s body is shaking.

 

“yah Yu Ra.. stop jumping, I’m dizzy. You also shake my body.”

 

“oh mian!” Yu Ra hugged Taemin’s arms.

 

Taemin smirked and let him hugged by Yu Ra.

 

 

YES! THEY WERE CLASSMATES! AND YU RA WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE FINALLY, SHE HAD ALREADY A FRIEND IN HER SCHOOL.

 

 

 

“Yu Ri, where is your twin?” Mr. Kim asked while having a coffee.

 

“ahjussi, she’s not my twin sister.” Yu Ri smiled.

 

Mr. Kim laughed. “she’s a very naughty and dorky kid. She’s funny and childish.”

 

“You said it ahjussi. Sometimes she’s very annoying but I am not complaining since that’s her main charm.” Yu Ri chuckled.

 

“is she in the school?”

 

“ne ahjussi, she has a morning class today. So she won’t be able to help me here.”

 

The old man just nodded while drinking his coffee.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok! sorry for the boring update.. ^^

 

i have a good news! i am making a sequel for "maknae's love" since i got more than 5 who requested it.. :) but i'll start doing it after my operation, if you don't mind guys.. :) i hope we'll meet again there.. ^^

 

oh! and by the way! my operation will be on monday so maybe i can't update on that day. but i'll try my best to update as soon as possible! :))