CHAPTER SIXTEEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“well well well, now who’s here?” Yoo Min kai gave a teasing smile to Jin Ki while his hands were handcuffed.

 

Jin Ki just gave him a smile. He requested to have a one on one talk with the killer in a private room that’s why only the two of them are inside of the room. He sat at the opposite of him and now his facing the killer.

 

“what can I do for you Mr. Lee Jin Ki?” Min Kai asked with a teasing tone.

 

Jin Ki scoffed and smiled.

 

“I need something and you needed something from me.”

 

Yoo Min Kai laughed.

 

“oh really? Now what I needed something from you? You are such a funny kid.”

 

Jin Ki smiled. “I am already funny? But I haven’t yet started anything,” He leaned his back at his seat comfortably, crossed his legs and crossed his arms on his chest. Jin Ki was so calm and it seems like he’s willing to play a game w/ the old man.

 

“who told you to kill Samantha?” Jin Ki’s smile fades and his aura became serious.

 

Again, Min Kai laughed.

 

“is that the reason you came?”

 

“don’t waste my time old man.”

 

“why the hell do I need to tell you who paid me to kill your lover?”

 

Jin Ki loosed his patience and he took a recording gadget from his pocket and played it.

 

“where am i?! where are we?! Who are you?! Where is my son?!! Where did you bring my son?!” a scared woman was screaming at the recording tape.

 

“eomma….” A kid was crying from behind.

 

“Sung Jong? Sung Jong where are you?! Don’t touch my son!!! Please.. what do you want from us? Who are you!!!” The woman’s voice was trembling because of so much fear.

 

Yoo Min Kai’s eyes widened. He was frozen and his fists closed. Jin Ki stopped playing the recorded voices and leaned his elbows at the table. He was trying to have a face to face conversation.

 

“I bet you knew who owns that voices.. and oh! you have a clue. Sung Jong? Is that your son’s name?” Jin Ki smirked evily.

 

Yoo Min Kai was terrified and glared at Jin Ki. “you are really such a bad person! all their accusations from you was true!!!”

 

“I don’t need your comments about me as of now Yoo Min Kai ssi.. I want your answer.”

 

“don’t touch my family!!!!! Don’t hurt them!” Yoo Min Kai shouted at Jin Ki that made him smiled. He really wants to see that old man terrified.

 

“I can’t promise anything if you will still tried to cover the Person who told you to kill Samantha.” Jin Ki leaned at His seat again.

 

Yoo Min Kai just remained silent.

 

“you’ll going to tell me or not? If no give me your last message to your family before I’ll  order to my men to kill them.”

 

Yoo Min Kai’s reaction dimmed and felt scared.

 

“please.. please don’t touch them. Don’t hurt them.” Min Kai pleaded.

 

“I’m the kind of person who really likes having a deal old man.” Jin Ki smiled. “tell me who ordered you to kill her and I promise to set your family free. Just give me one honest answer and your family will be safe.”

 

“Mr. Nathan Smith”

 

Jin Ki reacted nothing.

 

“did you hear me? Now you know, set my family free!”

 

“ani…” Jin Ki pouted and tilted his head. Doing an aegyo in such a very dangerous conversation.

 

“mwo?” Min Kai said.

 

“I said give me one honest answer! Nathan Smith can’t order you those kind of things because he was also in jail! Are you trying to fool me old man?! You did dare lying to me. I am not playing a joke here. I’ll just call my men from here and you’ll see how you’ll mourn for your wife and son!” Jin Ki shouted at Min Kai.

 

“no…. no please..” Min Kai kneeled down and begged at Jin Ki.

 

“tell me!!! Nathan smith or… Hwa Yobi?” Jin Ki’s voice when he mentioned the last name turned into  a dreadful tone.

 

Yoo Min Kai was surprised and just bowed his head.

 

Jin Ki gritted his teeth and closed his fist. He was really mad. And all he want to do is to kill that Hwa Yobi at that moment….. his mother.

 

“You!” Jin Ki pointed Min Kai.

 

“tell to everyone that she ordered you to kill her. And don’t you ever dare telling to anyone what happened today. Or else I’ll kill you and your family!” Jin Ki threatened the old man.

 

“yes.. yes I promise.. I won’t tell to anyone.”

 

Jin Ki furiously rushed outside of the room and just left Chun Ho who’s waiting for him outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“hello?”

 

“Yu Ri…” Taemin’s voice was sad.

 

“oh Taemin. What’s wrong?”

 

Taemin sighed before answering Yu Ri.

 

“Yu Ra and I needs a distance. 5 people in between us.”

 

“eh? Wae? What happened?”

 

“that stupid Onew ordered it.”

 

Yu Ra sighed. “it’s ok Taemin, don’t be sad.”

 

“I really don’t know why does this Onew guy kept on popping in our life! It’s so annoying!”

 

“please don’t hate Yu Ra for this Taemin.”

 

“I never hated her Yu Ri, in fact I’m so worried about her. what if this Onew was a leader of mafia and don’t let go Yu Ra anymore? He’s already deciding on his own for Yu Ra. It’s very alarming.”

 

Yu Ri sighed again. “please Taemin, for once and for all let’s just let her do what she wants. Let’s just give that as her birthday gift.”

 

“birthday gift?”

 

“yes. Her birthday is near. Only 2 more days to go.”

 

“oh.. I wish she’ll spend her day with you.”

 

“I bet not. I’m sure she’ll be with Onew.”

 

Taemin sighed. “Onew again.”

 

“she almost forgotten me. Her heart was really eaten by her hates. She’s not the old Yu Ra anymore. “

 

“don’t cry again. Your tears are futile.”

 

“I missed the way she hugged me, the way she kissed me on my cheeks, the clings on my arms.. the times when we eat together, watched together and teasing each other. Her dorks and bubbliness, her jokes and childishness.”  Yu Ri sniffed.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“sorry again? For what? Stop saying sorry. Yu Ra chose her path. It’s not your fault. You didn’t pushed her to become like that.”

 

“Taemin smiled. “thank you for trusting me Yu Ri. I wish Yu Ra will come back soon.”

 

“I hope so too..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“where are we heading young master?” Chun Ho asked when he saw the place unfamiliar.

 

“I need to meet someone.” Jin Ki said nonchalantly

 

“who is it young master?”

 

“my mother.”

 

Chun Ho was shocked. After 15 years, Jin Ki finally decided to meet his mother. Chun Ho has been his secretary since he was still starting in business. He knew everything about his family since he was an adopted child of Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee adopted him when he was 10 years old and Jin Ki was only 6. He also saw how Mr. and Mrs. Lee broke up, and how Mrs. Lee left her family for money. He thought Jin Ki wasn’t aware about that situation before but as what he could see at that moment, he knew that Jin Ki knows every single detail from the past. Chun Ho was already getting worried about Jin Ki because he’s already changing little by little.. He’s afraid that one day when he woke up, he won’t ever see the good Jin Ki anymore.

 

His thoughts was cut when their driver said that they are already on their destination. The driver immediately went down and opened the door for Jin Ki. Jin Ki went down with bad facial reaction. Frowning all the way and his eyes were really mad. He fixed his tuxedo and went ahead.

 

Jin Ki pushed the doorbell.

 

“what can I do for you sir?” the maid asked Jin Ki.

 

“I want to meet Hwa Yobi.” Jin Ki said with an unfriendly tone.

 

“wait here sir, I’ll call her inside.” Then the maid closed the door.

 

Chun Ho went closer to Jin Ki and whispered something.

 

“young master, are you sure about this?”

 

“I need to discuss something about her.”

 

After a few minutes w/c is like a century for Jin Ki, someone opened the door and he saw how shocked the woman in front of him.

 

“Lee Jin Ki?”

 

Jin Ki smiled evily and opened his arms acting like he was waiting a hug from his mom. “surprised?.....eomma?” Jin Ki tilted his head on his left and acting like an innocent kid just like how is he before she left them.

 

“what are you doing here?” the woman was looking at Jin Ki like a crazy kid.

 

Jin Ki pouted.

 

“don’t you want me to enter into your…….” Jin Ki roamed his eyes at the mansion then looked at Hwa Yobi. “small masion?” Jin Ki smirked.

 

Hwa Yobi was a bit insulted so she raised her one brow. “you are not welcome here.”

 

Jin Ki scoffed and nodded as a sign that he understands his mom.

 

“now tell me why are you here?”

 

“it’s been a long time since we met. I’m just only seven when you left me. Didn’t you missed me?” Jin Ki still continuing his acts like he was disappointed.

 

“go home. I don’t want to see your face”

 

Jin Ki finally stopped acting and showed his real feelings.

 

“watch your words Old lady. You don’t know whom you are talking with.”

 

“oh really? You are Lee Jin Ki. My son. And you? Don’t you know me?”

 

Jin Ki looked at Hwa Yobi from head to toe. “I know you. How could I ever forget the gold digger who left my dad just for money?? Unfortunately, to my un luck, you are my Mother.”

 

Hwa Yobi eyes widened. “is that how your father raised you? Talking to your mom with no respect?”

 

“I never respected a like you. I only gave my respect to those who’s really a very respective person. and I’m sorry to say but you are not one of them.”

 

“Lee Jin Ki!!!” Hwa Yobi shouted at Jin Ki.

 

“wae? Are you hurt? Are you hurt knowing that your own son didn’t gave you any respect? Who would ever respect a girl like you? You left my dad, you left your two sons just for money and fame!!” Jin Ki shouted back at Hwa Yobi.

 

“Lee Jin Ki.. I’ve never imagined you’ll grow up like this.” Hwa Yobi said with so much disbelieve.

 

Jin Ki scoffed. “that’s the result growing up with so much hatred with his mother. Everyday in my life I only want to bring you down and let you realize that the most regrettable thing you’ve done in your life is marrying my father, having a two sons, left us alone and went to a rich guy who could feed your needs and likes!!” Jin Ki shouted at his mother with a shaky voice and teary eyes.

 

“I worked so hard to achieve where I am right now. Let you suffer is my goal since then. You changed everything! You ruined my family!! You left us just like a trash. Me and Taemin was craving for a love from a mother! You don’t know how much we suffered when you left us! I did the things I never like to do! I never enjoyed my teenage life because I was busy planning how I’ll make you suffer in the future! I learned not to trust anyone because of you!! My father… my father changed and became greedy in monies because he wants to prove you that Lee is the best! Taemin!! Your youngest son, he doesn’t know everything! He started to hate appa because of you!!! You destroyed our individual lives!!!! We deserved to be loved eomma!!! We deserved to be happy and to grow up with a happy family! Not like this!!! I hate you so much! I hate you so much that I want to kill you in my own hands!!!” Jin Ki’s tears fell.

 

Hwa Yobi felt guilty and pain when she saw Jin Ki’s tears.

 

“my Jin K, my son...” Hwa Yobi almost whispered.

 

But Jin Ki’s eyes with so much pains turned into a scary eyes. “don’t call me son. And don’t you ever dare calling my brother Taemin a son too. We never had a  mother before and until now.”

 

“Jin Ki I’m sorry.”

 

“Chun Ho!” Jin Ki called at Chun Ho.

 

“yes young master?”

 

“Chun Ho? Is.. is that you already?” Hwa Yobi asked.

 

Chun Ho just bowed slightly.

 

“don’t talk to my secretary old lady. I’m talking to him!” Jin Ki glared Hwa Yobi.

 

“give me my purse.”

 

“yes young master.” Chun Ho bowed and immediately went to the car and get the purse.

 

“now what Hwa Yobi? You don’t have already your company. Your husband sells it to me. And to your unluckiness, your husband was sent to jail.”

 

“Jin Ki.”

 

“I know you ordered Yoo Min Kai to kill Samatha. Wae? “

 

“because I know she was the reason why we fell down.”

 

“you sure?”

 

Hwa Yobi just remained silent.

 

“or you just want me to suffer?” Jin Ki’s voice crack.

 

“what?”

 

“she’s my lover stupid girl.” Jin Ki said with a mad tone, face and aura.

 

Hwa Yobi gasped and almost drowned into guilt.

 

“stop acting. It’s no use. Just tell me you want to hurt me too.”

 

“Jin Ki.. i… I didn’t know she was…”

 

Jin Ki smirked. “caught it out. You’re so bad in acting. Eotokhae?” Jin Ki tilted his head in his left again and acting like an innocent kid. “you get life.. you should also pay life.”

 

Hwa Yobi was frightened. “Jin Ki… what are you planning?”

 

“you killed my girl inside the prison… I’ll also kill your husband inside the prison.”

 

“Jin Ki you can’t do that.”

 

“why shouldn’t i? I can do it. If you can.. I can do it also. I am the great Jin Ki. I can do all what I want.”

 

Suddenly, Chun Ho came back and gave the purse to Jin Ki. He took it and took out his check book and pen.

 

“how much do you want? I can give you millions just name it.” Jin Ki asked yobi w/o looking at her.

 

“Jin Ki!”

 

“name it hurry. I’m a busy guy.”

 

“Jin Ki…”

 

“fine! 5 million? Or no! that’s too cheap for a gold digger like you.. 20 million? Does 20 million is enough for you? I can only give you cheap amount because you are also cheap in my eyes.  

 

Jin Ki wrote 20 million on his check book , signed it and threw it on Hwa Yobi’s face.

 

“You should be thrifty from now on woman, Now that your husband’s life is in danger also. Be prepared on your mourns  for your husband.” Jin Ki smirked and about to leave but Hwa Yobi kneeled in front of him and hugged his foot while crying.

 

“no Jin Ki.. please… don’t kill mu husband. I can’t leave without him. We needed him. My sons needed him.”

 

Jin Ki didn’t even bothered looking at Hwa Yobi.

 

“you killed the girl I ever loved, you get life? You’ll pay life too.” Jin Ki said coldly.

 

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry… Jin Ki I’m sorry…” Hwa Yobi cried.

 

Chun Ho can’t look at the scene because it was too much for him.

 

“sorry? It’s too late woman. Now let go of my foot!!!” Jin Ki kicked Hwa Yobi so that she can let go of his foot . after that, they left her crying alone. At the same time, Jin Ki cried when he entered at his car.

 

Chun Ho approached him with a pity look. “Young Master…”

 

“Chun Ho wae? Why is she begging for that stupid Smith?! Why did she said she can’t leave without him? Why is it so painful in my heart when she said they needed him and their sons? She didn’t even called us ‘sons’ before. We are her real sons. Me and Taemin!” Jin Ki cried.

 

“why did she never felt scared before when she left us? How did she mangaed to lived in a happy life when she turned her back on us?” Jin Ki covered his face and sobbed under his palm.

 

“young master.. you need to take a rest first.. it’s been a long day for you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yu Ra was walking absent mindedly and kept on glancing on her phone because she had already called Jin Ki many time but he didn’t answered it. She began to think if she did something wrong or maybe he became awkward to her because of the kiss.

 

Yu Ra’s brows met and really felt annoyed.

 

“he’s not calling?”

 

Yu Ra looked behind him just to saw Taemin following her with a big distance between them. As always, he was still putting his two hands on his pockets while walking. Yu Ra rolled her eyes and started to walk again. Completely  ignoring  him. Taemin did follow her that made Yu Ra irritated.

 

“will you please stop following me?!”

 

“I’m not following you. I’m going to the restaurant.” Taemin answered innocently.

 

Yu Ra glared Taemin and started to walk again.

 

“how’s your arms?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

Yu Ra ignored him.

 

“does it really hurts? I’m sorry about that..” Taemin still continued.

 

But Yu Ra just kept on walking and acting like she doesn’t hear anything.

 

“are you already fine? Does the bruise had already gone?”

 

“what the Taemin!!!!” Yu Ra faced Taemin madly that made Taemin’s stopped because he still wants to have a distance to her.

 

“I’m fine! I’ good! I’m ok!!! So will you please stop talking to me?!” Yu Ra shouted at Taemin.

 

Taemin chuckled. That made Yu Ra more pissed.

 

“you’re still cute. Nothing’s change.”

 

Yu Ra’s mood changed and looked at Taemin from head to toe.

 

“don’t fool around Lee Taemin! I’m not in a good mood! Stop messing around me or else I’ll tell to Onew oppa!”

 

Taemin laughed. “have you forgotten? I am a Lee.. I can ask my hyung’s help. That Onew guy can’t do anything when my Hyung do his move.”

 

This time Yu Ra smiled and controlling not to laugh.

 

“Oh gurae? Mian.. I almost forgotten… YOU ARE A LEE..” then Yu Ra stocked her tongue out and laughed.

 

“oh!!!” Taemin suddenly surprised.

 

“wae?” Yu Ra also stopped laughing.

 

“you… you smiled!!! You smiled!!! I saw the old Yu Ra!!!!” Taemin jumped like an excited kid.

 

Yu Ra cleared and frowned again.

 

“babo.” After that, she started to walk again and completely left Taemin at the street who’s laughing and jumping like a crazy student.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yu Ri!!!! Yu Ri!!!” Taemin happily rushed inside the restaurant.

 

“why Taemin?” what happened?” Yu Ri asked worriedly.

 

“guess what!”

 

“what?”

 

“I saw the old Yu Ra a while ago! She even did a merong to me.” Taemin said happily.

 

“omo! Really Taemin? Oh my…” Yu Ri also exclaimed.

 

“what do you think? Yu Ra’s still the old her. Just a little more push Yu Ri. “ Taemin encourage Yu Ri.

 

Yu Ri nodded happily.

 

 

It’s already 10:00 pm but Yu Ra’s still starring at her phone waiting for Jin Ki’s call. She was hugging her knees while her phone was placed on her foot waiting to light, just in case. Taemin was still downstairs with her eonnie so she didn’t bothered going down. After 10 minutes, her phone vibrated, it was a call from Jin Ki. She excitedly answered it.

 

“Yu Ra?” Jin Ki called her with a husky tone.

 

“oppa! Why aren’t you answering my calls?! Why did you just call me now? Don’t you know I was so worried about you?! How are you? Are you ok? where are you?” Yu Ra asked in a row and with a worried tone. She heard Jin Ki chuckled from the other line.

 

“now I’m sure you missed me.”

 

“oppa… are you…. Are you drunk?”

 

“meet me. I need you tonight.”

 

“where?”

 

“at the all star night club in Itaewon. Just tell to the information booth to bring you on my v.i.p room. Tell to her I called you.”

 

“arasseo. Wait for me there ok?”

 

Yu Ra took her jacket and rushed downstairs. Taemin immediately ran as far from Yu Ra to keep the distance between them.

 

“Yu Ra.. where are you going?”

 

“onew oppa needs me eonnie.” Then Yu Ra went outside.

 

“she.. she called me eonnie again Taemin..” Yu Ri felt happiness.

 

“you still felt happy when you knew she’s going out again in this wee hour with that Onew? Tch!” Taemin scoffed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a-yo!! i'm back! sorry, i didn't updated last night.. T-T i was still dizzy because i undergone with an ear operation! and finally!!! my left ear can hear again!!! assa! ^o^ i swear, i won't go under operation again when i'm awake! the anesthesia didn't worked too much and i'm awake!! my gosh.. that was too painful.. they cutted my eardrum and entered a tube iside of it! >.< sososososoo painful! but anyways, thanks to GOD for letting me endured the pains.. :) and to my readers who wished me Luck.. ^^ i love you all guys.. keep on commenting.. ♥♥