CHAPTER TWO

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“eonni… are you tired?” Yu Ra placed her arms on her sister’s shoulders. They are now heading to their house, walking through the dark streets.

 

“uhm..” Yu Ri nodded then smiled at Yu Ra.

 

“omo, my eonni is tired. Tsk tsk.” Yu Ra said while she shook her head in a row.

 

“how about you? you still have morning classes tomorrow.” Yu Ri asked.

 

“don’t worry about me eonni. I can take care of myself.” Yu Ra said boastfully.

 

Yu Ri scoffed on her younger sister’s reaction.

 

“yah Park Yu Ra.. how could you take good care of yourself if you are still a high school student?” She asked.

 

“eonni.. it’s not based on year level or age. It’s based on your own skills!” she even did a kung fu style which makes Yu Ri laughed.

 

“wae? what’s funny?” Yu Ra asked then she pouted.

 

Yu Ri ruffled her sister’s hair. “you are really such a childish girl.”

Yu Ra just grinned and let her sister ruffle her hair.

 

They already arrived on their house. Yu Ri immediately went to a small cabinet and looking for a pain reliever medicine.

 

“eonni, what are you looking there?” Yu Ra asked while she’s taking off her shoes.

 

“I was looking for a pain reliever. My arms are really hurt. I need to take a medicine to stop the pain.

 

“oh.. mianhae eonni, I took it last day because I was having a pain also last day.” Yu Ra said. “you wait here eonni ok? I’ll buy some for you.”

 

Yu Ri was about to say something but Yu Ra was already outside.

 

Yu Ra immediately went to the nearest drugstore to buy a pain killer.

 

“miss, can I have a pain killer for muscle pain?” she said with her two elbows are resting on the glass.

 

After a few seconds, the pharmacist came back with the pain killer. She paid for it and took the medicine. She bowed 90 degrees and went home.

 

The way to their house is a bit creepy when you are alone. She never tried to go home alone with that kind of time. It’s already late and no one is already around. Yu Ra tightened her grip on the plastic bag she was holding. She felt like someone was following her. she stopped walking and looked behind her but there is no one. She started to walk again but now, faster than her speed a while ago. She was really scared. She really felt like someone was following her.

 

And when she arrived at the most scary lane the way through their house, she saw two drunken men who are sitting there. They are still holding two bottles of beer and gulping it. Yu Ra stepped back when the two drunken men saw her. she was about to ran for her life but she was immediately grabbed on her wrist and spin her through the wall.

 

“oh… what a lucky day.. we have a food…” One man said. He even smelled Yu Ra’s scent that sent her shiver. Yu Ra was shaking because she was so scared.

 

“are you scared baby?...” the one man said again while he touched Yu Ra’s face through the back of his hand.

 

“please.. don’t… don’t… touch me…. no please….” Yu Ra was really scared. She can’t take it anymore. The drunken man’s breath was so bad. The Smell of alcohols is everywhere.

 

“Are you begging baby?” he said again but that time, with an evil smile.

“C’mon buddy, stop that talking nonsense and let’s just taste this beautiful lady.” The other guy said and he started to touch Yu Ra’s legs.

 

Yu Ra was really scared that time. She was really shaking and her eyes are getting teary already. While she was praying inside of her mind, she suddenly heard a can that hits on the ground.

 

“Someone is here.. oh my God, please help me..” Yu Ra’s mind said.

When she was about to touch the drunken man again, There she had the strength to shout and call for a help. She knew that someone was out there because she heard a can thrown in the ground.

 

“Help!!!!!!!! help me!!!!!! somebody----------“ Yu Ra was cut when the guy covered and tried to kiss her neck.

 

Yu Ra was screaming under that man’s hands. She was crying. She’s crying now. she lose already her hope that someone will help her. she was struggling so much for them not to kiss her every part. The other man was covering while the other one was holding her wrist tightly. They were laughing and seems like they are really enjoying playing and kissing her whole neck.

 

Yu Ra cried and cried. Her mind was shouting.. “please.. somebody help me…”

 

Just when Yu Ra shouted that on her mind, someone shouted from behind.

 

“yah!!! What are you doing to her?!”  A man’s voice was heard.

 

 

“mwo?!!! Appa you can’t do this to me!” Taemin shouted on his father.

 

“Why not? I am your father. I have all the rights.” Mr. Lee said without even looking at Taemin.

 

Taemin gritted his teeth.

 

“you think I don’t know what you are doing? You are a member of dance club in that school, with your fellow stupid friends.” Taemin’s father said.

 

“They are not stupid!!!” Taemin was mad and glaring his father.

 

“Oh yeah? Tch!” Mr. Lee faced Taemin with a smirked.

 

Taemin was standing in front of him glaring at his father while he was holding a piece of paper.

 

“Whether you like it or not.. Tomorrow you will enter to your new school.” Mr. Lee said nonchalantly.

 

Taemin almost tightened his grip at the paper. That paper was a drop form that has been signed by the principal. His father transferred him to a new school without even informing him.

 

Taemin was pissed and really mad that’s why he decided to just leave his father and closed the door with all his strength.

 

He rushed outside without even noticing his hyung.

 

“Taemin where are you going?” Jin Ki asked. But it seems like Taemin was really not in a good mood and just ignored his hyung.

 

“young master, where are you going? It’s already late.” The butler was following him. Taemin was walking with his speed, while the butler who follows him was running. Taemin’s Eyes are on fire. And it seems like he will bumped everything that comes on his way.

 

The butler came in front of him and blocked his way. “get out of my way.” Taemin said with controlling his anger. The butler didn’t listen to him but just remained on his place. “I said get out of my way old man!!!!!” Taemin shouted to the butler. On the other hand, Jin Ki was looking him from behind.

 

“Just let him go Jae Shin ssi… he needs fresh air.” Jin Ki commanded to the butler. “But young master, he can’t go out this night. It’s not safe.” The old butler was still blocking Taemin’s way.

 

Jin Ki smiled to the butler. “He will be fine Jae Shin ssi…. He’ll not be safer if he’ll just stay here. Let him be. He’s already old to take good care of himself.”

 

“But….” The butler just looked down.

 

“YOU.HEARD.HIM. so get out of my way!!” Taemin shouted at the butler again.

Jae Shin moved aside and let Taemin pass.

 

Jin Ki walked towards the butler while looking at Taemin going outside of the mansion. “Young master, you shouldn’t let him go.”

Jin Ki just answered him with his smile and patted Jae Shin’s back.

 

Taemin was walking and heading to nowhere. His hands on his pocket, eyes are burning and his body is shaking because of so much anger.

His father dropped him out of his school without even informing him. That’s the only place he know how can he express himself to other people. There, he can dance all the time he wants. There, he can express how friendly he is and how happy he is being with his friends dancing together and trying to reach their goals together. But all of that was crushed when his father entered at the scene. He doesn’t like to transfer in any school. He wants to be with his friends and he wants to be with the people who could understand what he likes and what he needs.

 

Taemin was really occupied that he almost didn’t noticed where he is. All he knows that time was he was already walking to a dark lane which he thinks only bad people will dare to stay there. Well at that moment he doesn’t care if he’ll be lost or be involved in any fight. He wants to bring out all his stress and bad feelings.

 

He was mumbling something when he saw a coke in can. Because he can’t suppress his feelings, he just threw his exasperation through kicking it so hard. After he kicked it, he walked again but he suddenly stopped when someone shouted from the dark corner.

 

“Help!!!!!!!! help me!!!!!! somebody----------“ Taemin brows furrowed and tried to look where the voice came from. At first he ignored it but when he took a step, he heard some noises from the dark corner of the lane.

 

“Is that a ghost or what?” Taemin asked to himself.

 

He walked so slowly just to make sure that he’s not doing the wrong move. He hasn’t yet seen a ghost before that’s why he’s hesitating to look where the noises come from.

 

Just when he turned his head on the dark corner, he saw two drunken men trying to an innocent girl.

 

“yah!!! What are you doing to her?!”  He shouted at the two.

 

The two drunken men looked shocked at Taemin and let go the girl’s wrist. Taemin immediately went to the girl and took off his jacket just to cover the girl’s body.

 

“Whoa.. Your super hero came” the one guy said with a smirk on his lips.

 

Yu Ra was crying and shaking while Taemin was holding her shoulders and leading her the way out of the dark corner.

 

Taemin glared them and tried to be calmed. The two drunken men didn’t do anything. But Taemin’s attention was caught by them when the other guy said.. “Too bad. That girl must be delicious. We must wait for her again here next time. I’ll rip all her clothes and all the parts of her body until none of my tongue will miss every part of her.”

 

Taemin immediately turned back and punched the guy that made him fell on the ground harshly.

 

“what the did you say?! Don’t you ever dare touching her again or else I will kill you!!!” Taemin shouted while pointing his index finger on the guy who’s in the ground.

 

The guy stood up and tried to punch Taemin but He immediately caught his hands and punched him again. Taemin was gone really out of his mind that time. He rode at the drunken man and punched his face as long as he has strength to do it.

 

“No!!! stop it! stop it please!!!!” Yu Ra was crying so hard trying to stop Taemin punching the guy. She can almost see a lot of bloods on his hands. It’s not his blood but it’s the blood of the guy.

 

Taemin’s emotion burst and he threw all his anger, sorrow, exasperation and hatred to the guy who’s already bleeding and loosing so much blood. He can kill that guy. He can really kill when he’s mad.

 

Yu Ra really doesn’t know what to do anymore. Taemin wasn’t listening to her even though she had already shouted million times.

 

Taemin was suddenly stopped when he felt someone was hugging him behind. His eyes widened, his fist remained on air and his heartbeat turned to beat fast. He could only hear a cry, a cry of a girl under his neck.

 

“stop… stop it.. please… don’t dirt your hands… please… don’t kill him.” Yu Ra hugged him tightly while sobbing. She felt Taemin’s body shaking and she could tell that she was really mad.

 

Taemin, unexpectedly stood up, stopped hitting the guy and turned his back to the almost lifeless guy on the ground. Yu Ra let him go and just covered her face and cried under her palm. Taemin felt guilty when he saw her cry.

 

He pulled Yu Ra’s hands which covered her face and the next thing happened was unexpected. Taemin hugged Yu Ra and caressed her hair. Taemin was comforting her and just let her cried on his chest.

 

 

“where the hell is Yu Ra?!” Yu Ri was already worrying on their house. She tried to call her but her phone was left inside their house.

 

 

 

“Ah!!!” Taemin winced when the alcohol landed on his fists.

 

“Mianhae..” Yu Ra blew where the wounds is.

 

Taemin just remained starring Yu Ra while sitting at the rails in the park while his wound was treating by the girl he saved.

 

“ok. it’s already fine.”Yu Ra smiled sweetly to Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at his fist and he saw a handkerchief was wrapped on his wounds.

 

“igeo mwoya?” Taemin asked innocently to Yu Ra.

 

“To stop bleeding. You can keep that handkerchief or just throw it if you don’t need it anymore.” Yu Ra said with still a smile on her face.

 

“are you ok now? did they touched you overboard? Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“ne. I’m already fine. Thanks to you they didn’t gone too far.” Yu Ra bowed.

 

Taemin smiled and ruffled her hair. “Next time be careful ok? You’re lucky I passed on that way.”

 

“tto gomwao oppa…” Yu Ra smiled then bit her lower lips.

 

“oppa? how old are you?” Taemin asked.

 

“20.” Yu Ra answered cheerfully. Taemin scoffed then smiled at Yu Ra. “I am 20 also. So stop calling me oppa.”

 

“I was born under November, How about you?” Yu Ra asked.

 

Taemin remained silent and gulped. He didn’t even look Yu Ra.

 

She tilted her head waiting for Taemin to answer her. “Oppa…” Yu Ra shrugged Taemin’s arms.

 

“arasseo. Just call me oppa.” Taemin answered acting like he was annoyed.

 

Suddenly Yu Ra laughed and poked Taemin’s side. Taemin was surprised that he almost straightened his back from his sit.

 

“YAH.. “ Taemin looked surprised to Yu Ra.

 

“You are older than me by a month right?” Yu Ra laughed again.

 

“are you that happy you met an oppa?” Taemin asked nonchalantly to her.

 

“ani.. I’m just happy because I can call you oppa” Yu Ra swayed her feet.

 

Taemin just smirked and sighed.

 

“oh! matta!” Yu Ra immediately stood up. Taemin looked at her questioningly.

 

“wae?”

 

“I need to go home now oppa… my eonni is waiting for me.”

 

“oh.. is that so? You want me to walk you home?”

 

Yu Ra’s face beamed and suddenly, she wrapped her hands around Taemin’s arms.

 

“I think I’ll consider that as yes.” Taemin chuckled.

 

Taemin walked Yu Ra to their house. They were talking and chatting happily. But then, Taemin noticed that their way was the place where he met her.

 

“chamkan… you mean you’ll always walking to this dark lane?”

 

“ne oppa… it’s just that it’s my first time going home in this kind of time. I just went to buy pain reliever for my eonni but then that two guys cornered me and did what not supposed to do.”

 

“Next time don’t go home in this kind of wee hours ok?”

 

“ne oppa!” Yu Ra was still hugging Taemin’s arms until they arrived at their house.

 

“kamsa hamnida oppa.. For walking me home and for saving my life. I owe you one.” Yu Ra bowed politely.

 

“Taemin.” Taemin smiled and offered his hand for a shake hands.

 

Yu Ra smiled and took his hand. “Yu Ra. Park Yu Ra.”

 

 

i hope you do like my update.. it's a bit long.. ^o^ anyways, i'll be doing an ear operation next week, wish me luck guys.. i hope i can hear already.. i really missed SHINee's voice... :'( thanks for those who subscribed.. i love you all guys..