CHAPTER TWENTY

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

After an hour of travelling from Seoul to JeJu island, finally! They arrived.

 

“Yu Ra.. ireona…” Jin Ki shrugging Yu Ra’s shoulders lightly.

 

Yu Ra instantly opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

 

“are we here oppa?”  she rubbed her eyes.

 

Jin Ki smiled at her and nodded. “so.. are you ok now? We still have many places to go my princess.”

 

“oppa, stop calling me princess ok? It’s very awkward.” Yu Ra pouted.

 

“why should i? you are my princess!” Jin Ki pouted too.

 

Yu Ra giggled. “such a cute prince.” Yu Ra pinched his cheeks.

 

Jin Ki grinned and took Yu Ra’s hands and went down the airplane.

 

It was only 10 am when they arrived at the Jeju island so they decided to stroll first before eating their lunch. Jin Ki took Yu Ra in different beautiful places in Jeju. First they went to the seongsan ilcheolbung peak, after that, they went to Manjanggul cave. Actually, Yu Ra doesn’t like those kind of places because it was creepy for her. But she still managed to go there because she was with Jin Ki so she just enjoyed it.  after they went their, they headed to Hallasan mountain. It was the highest mountain in Korea. Yu Ra was in an awe when she saw how beautiful it was. Jin Ki kept on looking on her because every where he took her, she always in awe and acting like a very innocent and ignorant on her world. Jin Ki held her hands and pulled her to another place.

 

“come, let’s go to another place now. It’s not as beautiful here. don’t tell me you’re enjoying just looking at the mountain?”

 

“ani.. but I find it so beautiful oppa.. it’s so peaceful here.”

 

“really? You know, we can’t stay longer here. we still have more places to go.”

 

“really??? Where else?”

 

“let’s go…” Jin Ki pulled her hands.

 

While they’re on the car which he hired when they are having their tour, Jin Ki asked Yu Ra. “do you love flowers?”

 

“flowers? Actually…. I am not a fan of them but when I saw them together like bundles of them.. I saw their beauty. Wae oppa?”

 

“because I’m taking you to yeomiji botanic garden”

 

“oh..” Yu Ra smiled. “I want to see that place.”

 

“don’t worry, we are on our way.”

 

After a 15 minutes ride, they finally arrived. Yu Ra’s eyes were glued in every flowers she passed. The yeomiji Botanic garden contains of flower gardens, aquatic plant garden, cactus and succulents garden, jungle garden and tropical garden. Yu Ra was really enjoying every single things she saw. She even left Jin Ki walking just behind him smiling at her like he was an appa and Yu Ra was his little kid exploring the beauty of the place. Jin Ki felt very contented that he made Yu Ra happy.

 

“oppa… I really like here.”

 

“Yu Ra, we can’t live here.” Jin Ki laughed.

 

Yu Ra pouted.” For the first time in my life, I loved flowers.”

 

Jin Ki laughed again. “do you want me to buy this whole garden for you?”

 

“eh?” Yu Ra was shocked and looked at Jin Ki with are-you-serious-look.

 

Jin Ki seems like he got those looks so he smiled and nodded. Saying that he’s really serious.

 

"Omo.. ani ani…” Yu Ra waved her hands in a row.

 

“don’t waste your money oppa… even though I like this place, you don’t have to buy this whole garden.”

 

“but why? You said you like this place. I can buy this you know.”

 

“aigoo.. oppa! Don’t need.” Yu Ra turned her back on him. She doesn’t like to have a conversation about this garden because he was freaking’ serious he’ll buy this garden. It’s not a big deal you know. She didn’t mean she wants this to be hers.

 

After a silent walk.. they finally reached the end of the garden. The walk consumed half of an hour. The garden was so big.

 

Jin Ki looked at his wrist watch and he saw that it was already half an hour before 1 pm.

 

“my princess, aren’t you hungry? It’s already going to 1 pm.”

 

Yu Ra faced him and smiled. “Should we eat now?”

 

“yes of course my princess, you shouldn’t starve.” Jin Ki wrapped his arms around Yu Ra’s waist.

 

“arasseo, let’s eat then…”

 

 

 

The two headed to the not so class restaurant named hwasoon jungnang galbi near in seogwipo. That restaurant was serving  a chicken and BBQ grills. I bet Jin Ki chose that because of the chicken. Well it doesn’t matter to Yu Ra because she also love BBQ.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yu Ri was eating silently on her table. She was taking her late lunch. She was missing her sister. She kept on thinking if she’s fine and what is she doing that time. Is she enjoying? Does Onew treating her nice? Her thoughts was cut when Mr. Kim sat in front of her.

 

“where is Yu Ra? It’s her birthday today right?”

 

“oh.. ne ahjussi.” Yu Ri just gave the old man a lame smile.

 

“are you ok? Where are you planning to celebrate her birthday?”

 

“we really don’t know where ahjussi.”

 

“is she in your house right now?”

 

“ani ahjussi, she’s with her boyfriend as of now. And I think she won’t go home today.”

 

“mwo? But it’s her birthday. She should celebrate her birthday with you.”

 

“just let her decide on her own ajhussi.. she’s old enough to decide whom she likes to be with on her special day.” Yu Ri smiled.

 

Mr. Kim sighed. “is that the reason why are you sad?”

 

Yu Ri smiled. “I’m just not used that she’s not around in this time.”

 

“so.. are you still planning to celebrate her birthday without the birthday celebrant?”

 

“of course ahjussi.. I need to celebrate it. even though she won’t be around.”

 

“then just celebrate here. let’s drink soju. I’ll cook some foods later. Invite also your rich boyfriend.” Mr. Kim joked.

 

Yu Ri smiled. “thanks ahjussi. He’ll be here in any minute.”

 

“speaking…” Mr. Kim looked at the main door as the door chain sounded. It was Taemin.

 

“hello.” Taemin bowed politely at the owner of the restaurant and kissed Yu Ri’s cheeks.

 

“are you talking about me?”

 

“ah yeah.. Mr. Kim said let’s just celebrate Yu Ra’s birthday here. he’ll cook for us.”

 

“oh jinja???” Taemin became happy. “I’ll be glad too!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the two ate their lunch….

 

“I’m so full…” Yu Ra rubbed her tummy.

 

Jin Ki smiled. “you want ice cream?”

 

“oh no.. not now oppa.. I don’t think I can  still take it” Yu Ra laughed.

 

“we still have … let me see…” Jin Ki looked at his wrist watch. “we still have 5 and a half hours before the dinner strikes.”

 

Yu Ra sighed. Hearing about foods makes her throw. She was really full that even hearing about foods seems like she can’t take it anymore.

 

“want to see some beautiful places first before we eat again?”

 

“omo oppa.. pls. stop saying that ‘eat’ again. it’s making me full.”

 

Jin Ki laughed. “mian.. c’mon.” Jin Ki took her hand and they entered the car.

 

“where are we going again oppa?”

 

“let’s go to the teddy bear museum, yakcheonsa temple, love land, and jeju folk villege museum.”

 

Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki lost.

 

“it’s so many…”

 

“wae? Are you already tired?”

 

“ani…” Yu Ra smiled. “as long as I am with you. I will never felt tired.”

 

Jin Ki smiled and peck a kiss on Yu Ra’s cheeks.

 

“that’s one of the sweetest word I’ve heard from you since this morning.”

 

Yu Ra grinned and wink at Jin Ki.

 

just like what Jin Ki mentioned, they first headed to Teddy bear museum. When they entered, that’s the time when he figured out that Yu Ra was totally in love with bears. She even bent her knees to level her body on the bears and started to talk to them as if they will answer Yu Ra. She kept on running every where and every then. She wants to talk to them one by one. On the other hand, Jin Ki really felt very happy just seeing Yu Ra so excited.

 

“oppa!!!!” Yu Ra shouted.

 

Jin Ki immediately ran towards her because he thought something’s happened.

 

“wae?”

 

“I love this place… I love this place. This is the best place I’ve ever seen!!!” Yu Ra said almost tearing.

 

“then why are you having a teary eyes?”

 

“because I’m so happy. Every place we went was all good. But I swear this place is the best for me. I really love teddy bears.”

 

Jin Ki hugged Yu Ra. “then this will be yours.”

 

Yu Ra pulled back their hugs. “yah.. is that what you always say if I’ll like a thing? It will be mine?” Yu Ra smiled.

 

“I’m willing to give anything for you.”

 

“but oppa… “

 

“no more buts ok? I’ll buying this place for you. I’ll name it under your name.”

 

“oppa! You don’t have too. And besides, it’s not for sale.” Yu Ra pouted.

 

“trust me… this place will be yours after a week.” Jin Ki winked.

 

“even though I didn’t asked it for you. Then I’ll say my advance thank you now.” Yu Ra laughed.

 

After the teddy bear museum, they headed to the other places. When they headed to the last place which is the Loveland, Yu Ra can’t stop covering her eyes. It was a place where you could see some different positions in through the statues. Jin Ki had no idea that it was a place for ‘ education’. He regretted that he brought Yu Ra there.

 

“op..oppa… why did you bring me here? you are such a naughty guy!” Yu Ra was covering her eyes.

 

“an… ani… I don’t have… any idea about this place.. mianhae..” Jin Ki can’t look at Yu Ra too. He was blushing madly.

 

“can we just go somewhere?” Yu Ra requested.

 

“oh yeah.. since it’s already 7 pm let’s just have our dinner then.” Jin Ki immediately pulled Yu Ra’s hand and dragged her outside of the place. He can’t stand the embarrassment anymore.

 

“you may take off your hands on your eyes now.” Jin Ki said calmly.

 

Yu Ra slowly took off her hands on her eyes. She sighed in relief when she saw that no more statues having a around her. She took a look at Jin Ki and began to laughed when she saw how pale Jin Ki was.

 

Jin Ki looked at Yu Ra curiously why is she laughing. “wae?”

 

“you look so pale oppa.” Yu Ra pointed Jin Ki’s face.

 

He immediately covered his face.

 

“wae? You’re embarrassed too right?”

 

“of course I am. I am so stupid to bring you in that kind of place.” Jin Ki sighed.

 

“c’mon oppa. It’s ok. Both of us don’t know that place. So let’s just pass it.”

 

Jin Ki took off his hands on his face and smiled at Yu Ra.

 

“let’s go and eat dinner then.”

 

Yu Ra nodded.

 

While they were in the car hand in hand, Yu Ra noticed that they were heading to a beach.

 

“oppa.. I thought we will having a dinner?”

 

“yes my princess. We will be having dinner.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“but I don’t see restaurants here.” Yu Ra kept on looking outside of the car. Suddenly the car stopped.

 

“we’re here.” Jin Ki smiled at Yu Ra.

 

“eh?? Here? where?” Yu Ra looked confused at Jin Ki.

 

“let’s go my princess. Please stop asking.” Jin Ki offered his hands to help Yu Ra from going out in the car.

 

Even though Yu Ra was clueless, she still followed Jin Ki and walked along the beach. She gasped when she saw a table for two with four torch with a fire that serves as a light around the table, And a violinist.

 

“oppa…” Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki with teary eyes.

 

“I want to spend my dinner here. I hope you don’t mind.” Jin Ki smiled at Yu Ra.

 

Jin Ki led her to her chair and took also his seat. Chun Ho was also there standing behind the violinist. The waiter came and gave a menu for them. After they took their order, the violinist started to play some sweet songs.

 

pls. listen to this : this is the song the violinist played ^^

 

 

“oppa.. this day is too much. I really appreciated it.” Yu Ra said with all her heart.

 

“the real part isn’t yet starting my princess. Don’t be thankful yet.” Jin Ki gave his signature smile to her.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

Before Jin Ki answering her question, the waiter came with their food. Since Yu Ra was already hungry, she had already forgotten the un answered question of her to Jin Ki. The place was so peaceful. Only the violin, and the wind from the beach is heard. They kept on laughing and sharing stories from what they had encountered a while ago.

 

When the clock started to tick in 8:30 pm, which is Jin Ki think was already late, he already decided to give his presents for her.

 

“Yu Ra… there is something I want to give to you.”

 

“uhm?” Yu Ra looked innocently at Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki slightly looked at his side but the tip of his eyes met Chun Ho from behind him. He immediately bowed understanding what Jin Ki means and left.

 

“what do you want to give me oppa?” Yu Ra asked excitedly.

 

After a few minutes, Chun Ho arrived and gave a bear to Jin Ki.

 

“here.” Jin Ki stood up and gave the half human sized white bear with grey silk ribbon on it’s neck. Yu Ra gasped and almost covered . She was really happy that Jin Ki gave her a teddy bear. It was so big!. She stood up too and took the bear and hug.

“omo oppa…. It’s so cute! I love it!” Yu Ra was hugging the bear.

 

“happy birthday my princess.” Jin Ki greeted Yu Ra.

 

Suddenly, Yu Ra looked surprised at Jin Ki.

 

“you knew? You knew it was my birthday?”

 

Jin Ki nodded shyly.

 

Yu Ra smiled and hugged Jin Ki. “oppa!!!!! Oh my gosh.. I really love you! I thought you just want to be with me today.”

 

Jin Ki hugged back Yu Ra. “I want to be with you during your happiest day. I’m sorry if I made you suffer for one day because I won’t be able to see you. You know, I’ve been busy preparing this stuffs.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

Yu Ra pulled back their hugs. “gwaenchana oppa. This is the best birthday I’ve ever had, thanks to you.” Yu Ra smiled.

 

“but wait…” Jin Ki said.

 

Yu Ra’s smile fades and changed to worries. “ wae oppa?”

 

“I am not yet done.” Jin Ki smiled sheepishly.

 

“what do you mean?” Yu Ra tilted her head to her side.

 

Jin Ki made a one step back wards and kneeled down.

 

Yu Ra gasped and shocked. She felt like she knew what Jin Ki will do. And as what she have expected, he pulled one small black box.

 

“op…oppa…” Yu Ra was nervous.

 

“Yu Ra.. I know I asked you to be my girlfriend in improper way. No romantic dinner, not in a very descent place, and the worst is, I don’t have anything that time. We only have liquors and alcohols at that moment. This night.. I want to propose again. but not as my girlfriend again… I want you to be part of my life until the chapter of my life ends. I want to grow old with you, start a family with you and create happy memories in our own book.” Jin Ki opened the box just to see the juicy liqueur engagement ring. Once again, Yu Ra’s eyes widened and tightened her hug on the bear.

“oppa…”

 

“Yu Ra.. please take me as your future husband.”

 

Yu Ra’s tears fell silently. She doesn’t know what to say and how to react. She’s happy, yes, supper happy so she cried. Jin Ki was nervous because he didn’t heard any answer from her so he looked at Yu Ra and he stood up immediately when he saw Yu Ra crying. He started to panic and felt guilty for making her cry.

 

“ya.. why.. why are you crying? I’m sorry. I’m sorry if  i made everything so fast.. don’t worry.. it’s ok… I’m sorry.” Jin Ki hugged Yu Ra.

 

“babo… who told you I was crying because I was pressured?” Yu Ra slightly smiled.

 

“then what? Why are you crying? I didn’t expect this scene you know. All I want to do is to propose to you but making you cry is not my intention. I’m sorry.” Jin Ki said feeling sorry.

 

“crying is not all mean sadness oppa. Actually, I am crying because I am so happy. I am so happy that finally, someone wants to be with me forever.” Yu Ra smiled and sniffed.

 

“what do you mean?” Jin Ki was still clueless.

 

“oppa yes. I want to be with you. I want to create a new book with you.” Yu Ra smiled as she cried again.

 

Jin Ki’s dumbness was changed to smile. “you mean.. you’re accepting me? You’re accepting my proposal?”

 

Yu Ra nodded in a row.

 

Jin Ki immediately took off the ring at the box and wear it Yu Ra’s fingers. And with that, Jin Ki locked Yu Ra’s lips with his. While they were kissing passionately and almost hugging each other even though the teddy bear was still in the middle of them, the sky was filled of diff. colors. It was a firework. The two pulled back from kisses and started to look at the sky hand in hand.

 

“I want to spend my whole life with you oppa… thank you for loving me.”

 

“thank you for accepting me too Yu Ra. You are the best gift I’ve ever had.”

 

The two looked at each other and smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the end! joke! haha.. please prepare for a lot of twist in the upcoming chapters.. ^^ no more love songs haha.. let's play your minds.. i hope i'll be able to surprise you guys. and please don't hate me if you'll never gonna like my ending.. advance sorry fellaz! ^_^v  anyways, thank you for commenting. i love you all.. always remember that.. :D