CHAPTER ELEVEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“eonnie? What’s wrong? Are you ok?”

 

“oh.. Yu Ra…” Yu Ri was holding her chest and sweating coldly.

 

“are you ok eonnie? What’s wrong with your chest?”

 

“ye.. just… just can’t breath properly.” Yu Ri faked a smile.

 

“you want me to help you? Tell me.. what will I do? Uh! Wait here eonnie, I will buy you some medicines..”

 

“no! just… just stay here Yu Ra, it’s already late. I can still hold the pain, don’t worry.”  but Yu Ri winced again.

 

“are you sure eonnie? It seems like you are really in pain…” Yu Ra was really worried.

 

“gwaenchana.. I’m fine Yu Ra. I just need a rest.”

 

The next morning, Yu Ra was walking towards her school light headed. She still thinking and worrying about her  eonnie’s pain last night. She haven’t yet saw her eonnie in pain like that.

 

“are you ok?” Taemin asked Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra was surprised and looked at Taemin dumbfounded.

 

“eh?”

 

“I said are you ok?”

 

“oh.. oh yeah…” Yu Ra forced a smile.

 

Taemin suddenly smiled. “Finally, you talked to me again.”

 

Yu Ra’s smile fades and immediately glared Taemin. She almost forgotten that she hates him because of so much worries.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Samantha, I have good news for you.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Mr. Smith finally gave his company to me. I ‘ll be able to bail you out in jail now. As what I have promised, I’ll help you out in there.”

 

“Thanks Jin Ki. I thought you forgot me already. It’s really scary here. Everybody seems like hates me here.”

 

Jin Ki laughed. “don’t worry, I’'m bailing you out tonight. I’ll bring my attorney to fix your case.”

 

Samantha sighed of relief. “ppali oppa.. I’m scared being alone here.”

 

“arasseo.. just hold on.  We’ll meet again tonight.”

 

“ok oppa. I’ll wait you then.”

 

“ne. bye bye.”

 

“bye oppa.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yu Ra let’s talk please.” Taemin was running after Yu Ra.

 

“what?! I am already irritated at you Taemin!! Will you please just leave me and my eonnie alone?!”

 

“No! I can’t leave anyone of you!”

 

“mwo?!”

 

“I can’t leave you because you are my friend. I need to protect you. And I can’t leave your eonnie also because I love her! I’ll do my all to bring her back to me.”

 

Yu Ra scoffed. “my eonnie will never be with you anymore Taemin!”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“My eonnie loves me so much. And she knows that I love you. She’s not stupid to hurt me. And choose you over me!”

 

“Yu Ra..” Taemin said with disbelief.

 

“I hate you Taemin! But I hate myself more for kept on loving you!”

 

YuRa ran as fast as she can so that Taemin can’t follow her anymore. That’s why Taemin just decided to go home and changed clothes to meet Yu Ri that night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, you’re going out?”

 

“Yes. I’ll going to jail and bail out Samantha.”

 

“Samantha Jacob? Wae?”

 

Jin Ki just smiled and Taemin noticed something. He immediately locked Jin Ki’s neck on his arms.

 

“Yah yah yah.. Taemin you’re choking me.”

 

“Hyung, I haven’t yet seen that smile before. Tell me.. do you like her?”

 

Jin Ki became serious but you can see that his eyes was shining.

 

“even though I’ve made a lot of mistakes to her, she still accepted me be with around her. She was so good and doesn’t know how to get mad for a long time. Actually, we’ve met already during my college life in L.A., she was just my classmate in chemistry but we’ve made a great ‘chemistry’ together. We just separated when I came back here in Korea. And now we’ve met again, I’ll never let her go anymore.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“omo… my hyung!!! That’s great then!! After you bail her out let me meet her ok? I want to meet my future sister in law.” Taemin joked.

 

Jin Ki laughed. “you are so excited to meet her huh?”

 

“oh yeah.. she’ll be a Lee in the future! So it’s only normal for me to be so excited to meet her.”

 

Jin Ki laughed and then he noticed that Taemin was also wearing an out outfit.

 

“where are you going?”

 

“as usual, stalk again.” Taemin smiles fades and scratched his hair.

 

“tch. Aren’t you tired stalking her? It’s been a month Taemin. Just give up.”

 

“this night will be the last time I’ll stalk her hyung. So don’t worry.” Taemin forced a smile.

 

Jin Ki just sighed and patted Taemin’s shoulder.

 

“arasseo, I need to go, we still need to fix some papers for Samantha’s files. And about Mr. Smith, he was sent to jail last night the day after we talked about the transfer names of companies because one buyer filed a case against his products.”

 

Taemin sighed. “ok hyung. Take care.”

 

Jin Ki smiled and waved his hands.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“craaaassshhhh!!!!”

 

“what was that?!” Mr. Kim immediately ran towards the noise came from and he saw Yu Ri clasping her chest. She was sweating coldly and her eyes were totally squeezed.

 

“are you ok Yu Ri? What’s happening to you?” Mr. Kim asked her in panic.

 

“I’m… I’m fine ah… ahjuss…jussi…” Yu Ri said in between her breaths

 

“what’s wrong? You’re breathing is not normal. Does your heart felt pain?”

 

Yu Ri was trying to catch her breath and trying to relax herself.

 

“ahjussi! What’s happening here?” Taemin rushed inside of the restaurant when he saw Yu Ri suffering from chest pain.

 

“Tae… Taemin?” Yu Ri said.

 

“Yu Ri wae? What’s wrong with you? Why are you clasping your chest? Do you felt pain there?” Taemin tried to touch her chest.

 

“wha….what.. are you.. doing… here? Taemin not now please….. i.. I can’t breath prop.. properly…” Yu Ri begged.

 

“ani.. I’m here to help.. please Yu Ri calmed down.” Taemin was already in panic state.

 

Mr. Kim immediately called Yu Ra to tell that her eonnie has suffering a heart pain and she needed her there to look for her.

 

It’s already 8 in the evening when Jin Ki and his attorney finished the documents needed for Samantha’s release.  But when they arrived at the police station, Jin Ki became curious because they saw a CSI people and a lot of flashes of cameras. He started to felt nervous and started to sweat coldly.  He felt something bad happened so he immediately ran towards inside of the police station.

 

Jin Ki’s most feared of was true. He didn’t expected what he saw. His eyes widened and become teary when He saw Samantha lying at the cold floor lifeless. He was frozen and nailed his gazed on the poor girl’s dead body.

 

Some police noticed Jin Ki standing from behind and they bowed in front of him. He went to the dead body slowly.. he can’t say any words,   he wants to shout but he doesn’t know why he can’t utter any words. When he was already in front of Samantha, he kneeled down and took her body on his arms and hugged her. As he hugged her, his tears fell and he started crying while he was hugging her.

 

“Samantha…. Samantha.. why didn’t you wait for me…” Jin Ki cried.

 

“Sir… you can’t—“ the CSI was cut when he was stopped by the police.

 

“let him sir.” The police said.

 

“who killed her? who did this to her?!” Jin Ki cries become a scary tone. His voice was really creepy. And mad.

 

“sir, we still can’t mention any names in public. We still need to look for further investigations. But as what we have studied on her body, there was something on her wrist. It’s an injection mark.”

 

Jin Ki looked at Samantha and cried again. He kept on hugging her dead body until he can’t cry anymore.

 

After they took Samantha’s body, Jin Ki, the angry boy immediately called his father.

 

“oh Jin Ki. Why?”

 

Jin Ki shouted at his father while he was crying. “I told you don’t mess on my work!!!!! Why did you ordered to kill Samantha?!!!”

 

“Lee Jin Ki, what are you talking about? I don’t know what you are saying. I didn’t contravene you!”

 

“Appa I love her! Why did you killed the only happiness I left?! Why are you so cruel?!! I’ve been your puppet since my stupid mother left me and Taeimin!!! I’ve never decided on my own!! All the things you said to me I answered them Yes w/o any hesitations!!!! But why???! What did I do wrong for you to kill her?!! Appa wae???!!!!!!”

 

“Lee Jin Ki, my son, I don’t know what you are saying. I didn’t ordered to kill her. I swear.”

 

“Liar!”

 

Jin Ki ended the call and started to sob again.

 

“Jin Ki just take a rest first. You’re still in shock and not in a good condition.”

 

Jin Ki just ignored his attorney’s words and kept on sobbing. But after a few minutes, he stood up and decided to go home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“are you already ok?” Taemin aksed in a soft voice to Yu Ri.

 

Yu Ri just nodded and looked on her feet. Taemin sighed because it was agood news for him.

 

“Gomawo.” Yu Ri muttered.

 

Taemin smiled and hold Yu Ri’s hands.

 

“don’t make me get worried again ok?”

 

Yu Ri didn’t answered back.

 

“Yu Ri you know how much I love you.”

 

“stop it Taemin. You and me can’t be together.”

 

“why? Is it because you are afraid that Yu Ra get hurt and might hate you? Because you promised to her you’ll forget me?”

 

Yu Ri’s eyes widened and looked shocked at Taemin.

 

“how…how …”

 

“how did I know? I’m not stupid Yu Ri, I know how much you loved your sister. Why do you need to deny your feelings,  if I am already begging you on my knees?”

 

“Taemin. It’s wrong. Yu Ra loves you.”

 

“but I don’t love her. You’re the one I really loved.”

 

Yu Ri just stared at Taemin.

 

“Yu Ri please, say you love me too. I’m begging you.”

 

Taemin gave pleading eyes on her. She can’t take it anymore, she’s so tired pushing Taemin away. She knew herself that she loves Taemin and she will always love him forever.

 

“I love you too Taemin..”

 

Taemin smiled and felt happy so he hugged Yu Ri tightly.

 

“thank you.. thank you Yu Ri…”

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for always pushing you away.. I really can’t take it anymore… I loved you and I really missed you so much..” Yu Ri tightened her hug on him.

 

“I really missed you too. I thought I’ll going to loose you forever. Thank you for accepting me again.”

 

“I really love you Taemin. The truth is the only thing I really cared about was you… no one else… only you Taemin.”

 

Taemin smiled and pulled back their hugs. He cupped Yu Ri’s face and kissed her passionately.

 

On the other hand, Yu Ra was crying silently behind a wall. She was covering to not cry loudly so that they won’t noticed her around. She immediately ran without any exact destination.

 

Jin Ki was crying while driving. He was still in the part of mourning for Samantha’s death. He can’t believe that his father will kill the girl he loved.  He wasn’t really paying attention on his way when he was so shocked that he almost hit a girl trying to cross the street without even looking at her side if there’s a car. He immediately stepped the break of his car that he almost hit his head on his steering wheel. He went down madly at the car and shouted at the girl.

 

“yah! You stupid girl!! Are you trying to commit a suicide?! If yes then don’t drag innocent people!!”

 

“I’m..i’m sorry… I’m sorry…” The girl bowed many times trying her best to forgive her.

 

But Jin Ki felt guilty when he saw the girl was crying. He saw her clearly because his car’s light was focused on her face. She was narrowing her eyes because her eyes were hurt from the lights. But it was so clear the traces of her tears on her cheeks.

 

“yah.. miss.. are you… are you ok?” Jin Ki asked worriedly while approaching her.

 

The girl didn’t answer him and just trying to cover her face through her long black hair.

 

“did I hit you? Are you hurt? Did my car hit you?” Jin Ki was trying to examine the girl’s body in a nice way.

 

Jin Ki became more worried when the girl started to cry hardly.

 

“yah yah.. let’s.. let’s go to the hospital.. it seems like I hurt you.” Jin Ki said worriedly and in panic.

 

“yes!!! I’m hurt!! I’m really hurt!!!” the girl shouted at Jin Ki.

 

“where?!” Jin Ki suddenly hold the girls arms and trying to spin her from left to right to check her body if there was blood or scratches.

 

“I don’t need hospital!! I don’t need medicines! Medicines, and pain killers can’t cure the pain in my heart!!!! I want someone who could understand me right now! I want someone who will care for me! I want someone who will love me for real!! I want someone who could stay by my side forever!!!” the girl covered her face and sobbed under her palm.

 

Jin Ki at that moment just looked silently at the broken girl crying in front of her. He also feels the same. He also wants someone who could be with him forever. A person who could understand him, and the most important things is a person who could be with him tonight. He immediately took the girl’s hand and let her entered in his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Yu Ri and Taemin was walking hand in hand towards Yu Ri’s house but she was suddenly stopped when she saw their house no lights at all. No one is inside of their house.

 

“where is Yu Ra?”

 

Taemin looked at Yu Ri.

 

“wae? She didn’t called you?”

 

“ani… do you know if she went home a while ago?”

 

“ne. I even saw her walked home a while ago.”

 

“then where is she? Where’s my sister?” Yu Ri asked worriedly.

 

“call her.” Taemin said.

 

Yu Ri took out her phone and dialed Yu Ra’s number. It’s ringing. But after 5 rings, the line was cut. She dialed it again and the scene was also like that. She tried to call for the third time but her phone was already closed.

 

“Taemin.. Yu Ra turned off her phone. Where the hell is that kid?!”

 

“calm down Yu Ri. Maybe she just hanged out.”

 

“to whome Taemin? She has no friends!”

 

Taemin just remained silent and felt a bit worried for Yu Ra. Where is Yu Ra?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Why didn’t you answered the call?”
 

 

"Why should i? she’s just nothing.”

 

“she? You mean that’s a girl? Are you lesbian?” Jin Ki looked at Yu Ra from head to toe then he returned his looks at the road.

 

“ani… she’s my eonnie.”

 

“oh.. then why didn’t you answered her call? Maybe she’s worried about you.”

 

“tch. Worried? I’m so sick of her lies. She never cared about me. She only cared her boyfriend.”

 

“so.. you two fought?”

 

Yu Ra didn’t answer Jin Ki’s question.

 

“You want to spent the night with me?” Jin Ki smiled at Yu Ra.

 

“Lee Jin Ki ssi, are you sure?”

 

Jin Ki looked surprised at Yu Ra.

 

“you know me?”

 

“who wouldn’t recognize the most youngest successful heir of all big companies here in our country?”

 

Jin Ki sighed.

 

“don’t worry. I won’t tell to anyone..” Yu Ra sighed also.

 

“so what’s your name then?”

 

“Yu Ra.. Park Yu Ra. “ She smiled to Jin Ki.

 

“arasseo Yu Ra ssi..” Jin Ki smiled to.

 

Jin Ki stopped the car in front of a grocery. He bought to boxes of liquor in can and some chips.

 

“what’s that? "

 

Yu Ra asked innocently looking at the boxes.

 

“alcohols in can.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“eh? What’s that for?”

 

“I want to drink.” Jin Ki placed the boxes at the backseat and went to the driver seat and the started the car.

 

They headed to a hill where you could see the different lights of Seoul. The air was so fresh although it’s a bit cold; they didn’t mind it because their hearts are colder than the wind that blew their bodies.

 

 

They both sat together at the grass and started to open some alcohols.

 

“mainhae…” Yu Ra whispered enough for Jin Ki to hear.

 

“sorry for what?”

 

“for wasting your time with me. You don’t need to accompany me you know.” Yu Ra said shyly.

 

Jin Ki sighed. “it’s ok. I needed someone also tonight.” Jin Ki took a sip on his drink.

 

Yu Ra just remained silent and kept on holding her drink.

 

“aren’t you going to drink that?” Jin Ki asked Yu Ra curiously.

 

“eh?” Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki. And when their eyes met, she suddenly blushed.

 

“you are not yet drinking even once but you are already red.” Jin Ki teased Yu Ra that made her more blush.

 

“By the way, why are you crying a while ago? I’ve almost hit you.”

 

“oh.. that is…” Yu Ra felt pain again when she remembered all what she saw and heard a while ago.

 

“is…” Jin Ki continued Yu Ra’s unfinished sentence.

 

“my eonnie loved my ex boyfriend. And they were together now.” Yu Ra faked a smile, A painful smile.

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “you know, I’ve been hearing that situation and scenario for almost a month. My younger brother was also experiencing that situation right now. He kept on pestering me about his crazy love life.” Jin Ki shooked his head and drink again.

 

“it’s because your younger brother was my ex boyfriend.”

 

Jin Ki almost spilled all his drinks when he heard Yu Ra. He looked at Yu Ra with wide eyes.

 

“mwo?! You mean.. you…” Jin Ki pointed Yu Ra and looked at her from head to toe.

 

Yu Ra felt uncomfortable how Jin Ki looked at her.

 

“yah.. wae?” Yu Ra covered her body with her two hands.

 

“you are his ex girlfriend and classmate?”

 

Yu Ra pouted and nodded.

 

Jin Ki scoffed in a nice way. “omo.. my younger brother’s eyes has already a defect.”

 

“mwo?!” Yu Ra almost shouted at Jin Ki.

 

“yah, it’s not what you think. I mean.. look at you.” Jin Ki looked at her again from head to toe.

 

“you are so pretty, have a y body, simple, baby face and cute.. why did he left you?”

 

“simple. It’s because he doesn’t love me.”

 

Jin Ki laughed and shooked his head and took a sip on his drink once again.

 

Yu Ra bowed her head and tried to have a serious talk to Jin Ki.

“my eonnie promised she will forget him but I saw them hugging and kissing each other a while ago. And the worst is, my eonnie even said that she only cares for Taemin and no one else.” Yu Ra tightened her grip on her drink. “I felt betrayed. She lied to me. She said she only cares for me, she said she loved me. She promised me she will forget Taemin for me because she doesn’t want me to get hurt. But all those words are pure hallow lies!” Yu Ra, drunk her alcohol in one shot.

 

“yah.. take it easy kid…”  Jin Ki stopped Yu Ra from drinking.

 

 

“she knew I love Taemin but why she still prioritize her own feelings?! She knew I’ll be hurt but why she still continued loving him?! He had already confessed to her in front of me.. he broke up w/ me because of her. He decided to be my boyfriend because of pity and not love! Isn’t that enough to break my heart?! Doesn’t he know how painful that was for me?!” Yu Ra cried and took a drink again.

 

Jin Ki patted Yu Ra’s back to comfort her.

 

“I’m sorry for what my brother had done to you. I know he didn’t mean it and he really felt guilty for hurting you. Believe me, I’ve seen him suffered too.”

 

“but his suffering was already ended. He already got what he wants. He’s with my eonnie now. They are both happy now and they left me alone and suffering from betrayal and pain.” Yu Ra was still crying.

 

“just stop loving my brother. He doesn’t deserve you.”

 

Yu Ra just cried and cried, trying to release all her pains and frustrations.

 

On the other hand, Jin Ki just remained silent and listening at Yu Ra’s cries. At that moment, he started to feel a bit angry to his brother. Taemin doesn’t know how big problem he caused to a girl like her.

 

After a decade for Jin Ki, Yu Ra finally stopped from crying and she was already calmed but still sniffing.

 

“are you done crying?”

 

Yu Ra nodded like an innocent kid.

 

“Lee Taemin is so lucky to be loved by two girls. And to his mistake, he let go and turned his back to the girl who really loves him a lot.” Jin Ki sighed.

 

“just stop crying. Your tears won’t help you. Just let them be happy and try also to be happy. You can still find the right guy for you. Your world won’t stop rotating because of my brother. If you hate them and if you really want to show him he was wrong, then do the things that made him feel he lost the most important thing of his life. You shouldn’t be crying. It’s nonsense.” Jin Ki said seriously while looking at Yu Ra.

 

“Taemin… and you… are different.”

 

Jin Ki sighed and smiled. He opened a new can and drunk it again.

 

“this night….” Jin Ki started that made Yu Ra looked at him.

 

“the girl I loved was killed.” Jin Ki forced to smile and he looked at the ground.

 

Yu Ra gasped and was shocked. She doesn’t know that he was also suffering.

 

“op…oppa…” Yu Ra tried to touch Jin Ki’s shoulder.

 

“I killed her.” Jin Ki’s tears fell.

 

Yu Ra once again gasped and she almost covered .

 

“you… you wha.. what?” Yu Ra asked confused. She doesn’t know what she will feel at that moment. Should she be afraid of him because he was a killer? Or pity him because she saw on Jin Ki’s eyes how painful he was right now.

 

“I used her on my plans. I sent her to jail after I used her. But I didn’t expect that I sent her on her death.”

 

Yu Ra’s confused feelings were cleared. He doesn’t kill the girl literally. He was just blaming himself for sending her to jail where the girl was killed.

 

“I didn’t have get any chance to tell her I loved her. When I went at the police station, I saw a lot of CSI men and when I tried to look what’s happening, I saw her lying at the cold floor.. no life at all. She was killed.” Jin Ki bit his lower lip.

 

Yu Ra felt bad for Jin Ki that’s why she just hugged him tightly. That’s the only thing she know how to comfort the guy. He was more in pain than her.

 

“I killed her… I killed her…” Jin Ki cried under Yu Ra’s hug.

 

“ani oppa… you didn’t killed her. It was not you.. it’s not your fault..”

 

“I love her…”

 

“I know, just cry oppa.. I’m here.”

 

Jin Ki hugged Yu Ra through her waist and buried his face on Yu Ra’s chest. There, he cried and let all his sadness and pain out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s already 01:00 am but Yu Ra is not yet home.

 

“Yu Ri, you need to take a rest now. It’s already morning.”

 

“Taemin how could I take a rest if my sister is nowhere to find?!”

 

Taemin sighed. “she’ll be home later. But as of now, you need to take a rest first.”

 

“Taemin.. I’m afraid that something bad happened to my sister.” Yu Ri almost said with a teary eyes.

 

“don’t think negative Yu Ri please. I’m also worried about her so please don’t make all things hard for us. She’ll be fine. Yu Ra’s a strong girl.”

 

Yu Ri just sighed and nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lolololol... hello guys! i'm back again! ^^ they killed Samantha! :o omo.. who do you think ordered to kill her? hmm.... 

[NEWS] LEE TAEMIN LOST HIS PASSPORT.... AGAIN! ^O^ omo uri maknae.. so careless