CHAPTER THIRTEEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

 

“Yu Ra?”

 

“who’s this?”

 

“it’s me Jin Ki.”

 

“oh!! oppa!”” omo! You really called!” Yu Ra became excited and happy.

 

Jin Ki chuckled from the other line.

 

“are you free tonight? Let’s meet.”

 

“oh yes oppa! I’m free.” Yu Ra stood up and took her jacket.

 

“I’ll just fetch you at the near bus stop on your house.”

 

Yu Ra went down and she saw her eonnie eavesdropping.

 

“arasseo oppa. Wait me there ok?”

 

“yes, I’ll be leaving now.” Jin Ki also stood up and took his car key.

 

“arasseo oppa.. take care.”

 

"Ne.. you too.”

 

“arasseo. Bye bye..”

 

Yu Ra ended the call and put her cell phone on her pocket.

 

“where are you going? It’s already late.”

 

“I’m going out. I’m going to meet someone.”

 

“who? is that theu guy whom you met last night? No! you are not going somewhere!”

 

Yu Ra scoffed. “oh really? And who must be you to stop me? You are just my eonnie.. my traitor eonnie.” Yu Ra emphasize her last words.

 

Yu Ri was shocked on how Yu Ra spoke to her. So she’s mad because Taemin and her were together again.

 

Yu Ra just left w/o any words and left Yu Ri shocked.

 

When Yu Ri regained herself again, she decided to follow Yu Ra secretly to see who’s she meeting w/.

 

Jin Ki was playing his lower lips while waiting Yu Ra at their meeting place. He decided to stay inside of his car to warm his body. When he saw her coming, he smiled and immediately went down on his car and greeted Yu Ra.

 

“omo oppa. You don’t need to go out on your car. People might recognize you.” Yu Ra joked.

 

“it’s ok.” Jin Ki smiled too.

 

“oh wait, here, put this… wear my cap and this scarf. You need to take good care of your image.”

 

Yu Ra took off her cap and placed it on Jin Ki’s head which covered his eyes. She wrapped her scarf around Jin Ki’s neck that was now covering his mouth and half nose.

 

“yah.. you don’t need to do this.”

 

“I need to do it your image will be ruined if they’ll saw you with a girl like me.”

 

“aigoo.. this kid.” Jin Ki pinched Yu Ra’s cheeks.

 

“where are we going oppa?” Yu Ra asked excitedly.

 

“uhm let’s have some fun. Let’s go to the club.”

 

“clubbing? Uhm… ok!”

 

“ok let’s go.” Jin Ki opened the passenger seat for Yu Ra and she entered. After that, he went also to the driver’s seat and they headed on.

 

Yu Ri was standing from behind the wall. She didn’t saw the man’s face because of the scarf and cap., she can’t stop not to cry because she saw how her sister changed because of her selfishness. She was now spending her night with a guy whom she just met last night.

 

She decided to call Taemin and tell everything what she saw.

 

“Yu Ri? Why? Are you crying?”

 

“Taemin….”

 

“Yu Ri wae? What happened? Are you ok?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“Taemin my sister….”

 

“wae? What happened to her?!” Taemin became more worried.

 

“she went out again, with a rich man. I saw how she climbed at the rich man’s car happily. Taemin does she already gave her everything to that guy?” Yu Ri still crying.

 

“Yu Ri please don’t cry. Don’t worry, I’ll try to talk to her tomorrow in school."

 

“is it wrong to love you Taemin? Am I selfish?”

 

“no Yu Ri. You’re not selfish. If there is someone selfish here, it’s Yu Ra. She just only thinks her own feelings; she didn’t even consider your feelings. You also deserved to be happy. “

 

“Taemin.. I want my old Yu Ra back.. please help me.”

 

“I’ll do my best Yu Ri. So please stop crying.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa!!!!! It’s so noisy here!!!! There are so many people!!!!” Yu Ra almost shouted at Jin Ki’s ears.

 

Jin Ki just chuckled and put his arms around Yu Ra’s neck. Yu Ra can tell that Jin Ki was already a bit drunk since he had already finished one and a half bottle of tequila while Yu Ra was just drinking lemonade juice.

 

“oppa!!!! Are you already drunk?!” Yu Ra shouted at Jin Ki’s ears. She swear that every time she‘s doing that, her lips was brushing lightly on his ears. It’s very odd but she has no choice, the music was so loud and you need to shout just for them to hear you.

 

Jin Ki answered Yu Ra and he did what she was doing before. “I am not yet drunk!” Yu Ra was shocked when she felt Jin Ki’s lips brushed on her ears. She was frozen and had a Goosebumps. She felt electricity run down through her spine.  She felt like all her bloods went to her head. Is that how Jin Ki also felt when she accidentally do that to him?

 

Yu Ra shooked her head in a row trying to erase all the feelings she felt.  But as soon as she stopped shooking her head, Jin Ki whispered something to her again.

 

“I know what you’re thinking.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

Yu Ra looked at him surprised.

 

“what do you mean??!!!” Yu Ra shouted.

 

Jin Ki smiled and whispered something again. “you are such a naughty kid!! Why don’t you just kiss me on my cheeks if that’s what you want?!”

 

Yu Ra’s eyes widened. She immediately looked at Jin Ki who’s not looking at her anymore. He was busy looking at the people around them. But his arms are still wrapped on her neck.

 

It’s already 3 am and the people at the club was already few. And the music seems like was tired also. Jin Ki looked at his wrist watch and he saw the time.

 

“it’s already 3 am, aren’t you yet sleepy?”

 

Yu Ra shooked her head and smiled.

 

“you still have classes later right?”

 

“yeah.” Yu Ra nodded.

 

“then let’s go home now. It’s already late.” Jin Ki hold her hands and was about to walk when Yu Ra said something.

 

“oppa, do you think I still need to study?”

 

Jin Ki stopped and looked at Yu Ra. “of course. You need to continue studying for your future.”

 

“but I really want to stop studying.”

 

“wae?”

 

“I was thinking, my eonnie was working so hard for my studies. She can’t even keep some monies for her own goods. I’m so sorry for letting her work so hard for my studies.”

 

“are you still mad at her?”

 

“yes. Especially when she slapped me this morning.”

 

Jin Ki’s eyes widened. “she slapped you? Why?”

 

“because I answered her back. I don’t have any intention to shout on her and to hurt her but my blood boiled when I saw Taemin walked out from her room. I thought she was really worried about me the whole night but I think she’s not. Instead they enjoyed the night together without me.”

 

Jin Ki sighed and hugged Yu Ra.

 

“if you hate her, then why do you still cared for her?”

 

“she was still my eonnie oppa.. even though she betrayed me because of Taemin, I still love her.”

 

Jin Ki smiled. “she must be thankful having a younger sister like you.”

 

Yu Ra smiled.

 

“don’t worry, I’ll pay all your school fees for the whole year. You are already graduating right?”

 

Yu Ra pulled back from their hugs.

 

“oppa. You don’t need to do that.”

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “why not? We’re friends right? You are my knight in shinning armor, so was you.”

 

Yu Ra laughed because Jin Ki was so cheesy.

 

“c’mon, I’ll help your eonnie for you.”

 

“if you’ll going to pay my school fees for the whole year, you need to use other names. You can’t publicize your name.”

 

Jin Ki though of it.  “should I change  my name?”

 

“of course, Taemin might recognize it was you.”

 

“then.. what will be my c.name?” Jin Ki tried to think.

 

“ONEW?” Yu Ra suggested.

 

Jin Ki looked at Yu Ra blankly.

 

“Onew? Why Onew?” Jin Ki asked.

 

“because you have soft heart?”

 

Jin Ki laughed. “do I really have soft heart?”

 

“yea. Onew means soft right?”

 

“arasseo, I’ll use Onew then.”

 

Yu Ra grinned and hugged Jin Ki again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s 7 o’clock in the morning but Yu Ra was already wearing her school uniform.

 

“Yu Ra? You came home?” Yu Ri asked when she saw Yu Ra eating bread with her school uniform.

 

“why? This is my house too. Is it impossible for me to go home?” Yu Ra said with a cold tone.

 

“I thought you’ll going to leave me. By the way.. who’s the guy with a red car with you last night?”

 

Yu Ra stopped from eating her bread and faced Yu Ri with a mad expression.

 

“are you stalking me?!” Yu Ra shouted at Yu Ri.

 

“an.. ani… I’m just… just curios who the guy you’ll meet.”

 

“next time don’t follow me again!!! Let your curiosity kill you!” Yu Ra get her things and she went out now for her school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yu Ra was sitting at the bench outside when someone crowded her. 5 girls again. She was really annoyed at their presence so she just stood up and about to leave but the girls blocked her way.

 

“what do you want again?” Yu Ra asked and glared the girls.

 

The girls scoffed. “we’re bored, entertain us.”

 

“do I look like an entertainer??” Yu Ra rolled her eyes.

 


“omo.. the orphan is already answering us back.” The girl tried to touch Yu Ra’s hair but she slapped the girl’s hand.

 

“don’t touch my hair.”

 

“oh wae? Is your hair gold?” the girls laughed at her.

 

“are you blind? Can’t you see my hair is black and not gold? Stupid” Yu Ra smirked.

 

The girls were shocked how Yu Ra acted in front of them. They were about to slap her when someone shouted behind  them.

 

“touch her or I’ll make you suffer every day until our school year ends.”

 

All of them looked at that person. Even Yu Ra looked at that guy. She rolled her eyes and scoffed when she saw Taemin.

 

“just slap me please.” Yu Ra said nonchalantly.

 

The girls looked at Yu Ra surprised so was Taemin.

 

“what?! Are you crazy?”

 

“just slap me I said.” Yu Ra said with a determined voice.

 

“do it and I’ll make sure your life here in school will be like hell.”

 

“slap me now!!!” Yu Ra shouted at the girls.

 

The girls were really confused and don’t know who’ll they listen at. Until they decided to just leave the two alone and take their leave. When Yu Ra saw them walked out, she also made her steps towards their room but Taemin pulled her arms that made her winced from pain.

 

“let’s talk.”

 

“theirs nothing to talk about.”

 

“there is! “ Taemin tightened his gripped from Yu Ra’s arms. She almost squezzed her eyes because it was really painful. Taemin saw it but he just ignored it.

 

“Taemin let me go! You’re hurting me!!”

 

But it seems like Taemin didn’t heard anything.

 

“tell me.. what’s happening to you?! Where’s the Yu Ra I’ve met before?? Did you really gave yourself to that rich guy?!!”

 

“so?! My great eonnie told you?!” Yu Ra shouted at Taemin. “so what if I’ve given myself to him?? It’s none of your business!!!”

 

Taemin onc again tightened more his grip from her hands.

 

“Taemin … let me.. let me go.. you’re hurting me already!” Yu Ra beg in pain. But Taemin still ignored her.

 

“you know what, the only thing I regret was that I saved you from those ert guys who tried to you before! I should just let them you if I’ll knew that you’ll turn into also!!!”

 

Yu Ra pulled her arms on her might and slapped Taemin’s face. How could he say those words without even knowing the real story?

 

Taemin smirked. “why? Does it hurt? You gave your body to that rich guy for what? for money? Or just for pleasure? Don’t you know how your eonnie is so worried about you?! She kept on crying because she can’t see the old Yu Ra anymore! Wake up Yu Ra!! Learn to accept the fact that I and your eonnie loved each other!! Don’t be too selfish!”

 

Taemin left her alone at the field crying silently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

poor Yu Ra... bad Taemin!!!  ^o^ pls. anticipate for the next chapter... :D

 

here are some GIF'S FROM OUR MAKNAE :

 

 

 

 

KEY GIF :