CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ri finally woke up that morning with Taemin beside her resting his head beside of his bed sleeping soundly.

 

She smiled starring at him while sleeping. She caressed his hair lightly but Taemin felt it so he woke up.

 

“oh.. you woke up already.” Taemin smiled.

 

Yu Ri just nodded. “I’m sorry, I woke you up.”

 

“oh it’s ok. it’s late also, I need to feed you now.” Taemin stood up and get some foods he bought when he went this morning from Yu Ra’s house.

 

“where’s Yu Ra? Isn’t she coming today?”

 

Taemin suddenly stopped and looked at Yu Ri. “she said she’s not be able to come here until after lunch.” He smiled.

 

“wae?”

 

“I don’t know. she said she needs to do something.”

 

“oh gurae? Is she going to meet Jin Ki? by the way, how are they?”

 

Taemin doesn’t know what to say. He doesn’t like to tell to her that they already broke up because he doesn’t like Yu Ri to get worried about them. So he just decided to lie.

 

“I don’t know. But I think they are still fine and going strong.” Taemin smiled.

 

Yu Ri smiled too and believed what Taemin said. “good for them.”

 

After that, a call from Taemin’s phone was heard. “wait.” Taemin smiled and sneaked out of the room and answered the call.

 

“hyung?”

 

“how was it?”

 

Taemin sighed. “I’ll going home later after lunch hyung. I’ll just wait Yu Ra to exchange with me.”

 

“arasseo. I’ll wait for you then. And oh! I just want to remind you that appa is already here.”

 

“eh? Since when?”

 

“he just arrived this morning. And…..”

 

“and what?”

 

“and we fought.” Jin Ki ended his sentence.

 

“you what? Wae?”

 

“he knew about you and Yu Ri. As usual, he judge her without even knowing her. I got pissed because it seems like he’s also judging Yu Ra so I answered him back.”

 

“hyung.. you are really determined to fight for Yu Ra.” Taemin said with a sad tone.

 

“of course. She’s my all Taemin. I don’t want her to be underestimated by someone else. Not even our father.”

 

Taemin smiled weakly. “good thing you finally managed to fight for your own freedom.”

 

Jin Ki let out a soft laugh. “I didn’t went to the office so… I’ll just wait you here at the house then.”

 

“arasseo hyuhng.”

 

They ended the call.

 

It’s already past one in the afternoon when Yu Ra arrived at the hospital.

 

“eonnie..” Yu Ra peek from the door. She saw how Taemin hugged her eonnie from the back. She smiled as she saw them so sweet.

 

The two of them looked at Yu Ra. And to Yu Ra’s disappointment, she saw how Taemin immediately took off his hands on her eonnie’s waist.

 

“the two couples are so cute.” Yu Ra gave her warmest smile.

 

“where have you been?” Yu Ri asked

 

“I just cleaned our house eonnie. sorry.”

 

Yu Ri smiled. “did you have a general cleaning?”

 

Yu Ra nodded. “you may go now.” He was talking to Taemin.

 

“oh.. “ Taemin stood up from the bed and fixed himself.

 

“where are you going?” Yu Ri asked Taemin.

 

“he’ll go home first eonnie. I’ll take care of you as of now.” Yu Ra answered for Taemin.

 

“oh I see then.”

 

“I need to go now baby. I’ll be back later.” Taemin kissed Yu Ri on her cheeks before Yu Ra walked him outside.

 

“what time are you going back? I still need to go home before sunset.” Yu Ra asked Taemin.

 

“I’ll just take a shower then I’ll be back soon. Don’t worry.” Taemin smiled.

 

Yu Ra nodded “ok. I’ll wait for you then. Annyeong.” She bowed politely and turned her back on him. But Taemin pulled her wrist and hugged Yu Ra.

 

“yah Taemin.. what are you doing?” Yu Ra wasn’t pushing Taemin but she’s not hugging him either.

 

“I missed you.” Taemin whispered to Yu Ra’s ears and inhaling Yu Ra’s strawberry shampoo.

 

Yu Ra smiled. “we just met last night.”

 

“I know, but that night is not enough.”

 

“tch!” Yu Ra lightly pushed Taemin. “stop acting like you really love me Taemin, my eonnie’s inside.”

 

Taemin pouted. “I really love you Yu Ra. I’m not joking and acting at all. My heart…” Taemin points his heart “really beats for you too.” Then he grinned.

 

Yu Ra scoffed. “joker! Now go!” Yu Ra was pushing Taemin.

 

“arasseo.” Taemin stopped and immediately peck a kiss on Yu Ra’s lips before running for his life.

 

“yah!!” Yu Ra shouted at Taemin.

 

It’s already 2 pm when Taemin arrived at their mansion. His smiles fades when his father welcomed him.

 

“where have you been?” the old man asked with a mad tone.

 

“I went to the hospital. My girlfriend is sick.”

 

Mr. Lee scoffed. “oh really? You haven’t married her and now she’s already leaving you?”

 

Taemin fists closed. “she’s not leaving me.”

 

“oh gurae? But accdg. To my research she has already not less than one month before she’ll die.” Mr. Lee smirked.

 

“she’ll never gonna die! Not now! We are still planning to get married!”

 

“you’ll not marry her. I don’t like her!” the old man said in a furious tone.

 

Taemin scoffed then smiled evilly. “wae? It’s not you who’ll she marry. It’s me not you.”

 

“I don’t like rugs in my house!”

 

“don’t worry, I won’t bring her here. we’ll live by ourselves.”

 

“stop dreaming Taemin!! She’s just using you! She just wanted your money because she knew you are rich!!”

 

“stop saying nonsense!!!! How could you say that if you haven’t met her yet?! how could you just judge her out of nowhere?!!!” Taemin shouted back at his father.

 

 

Jin Ki went down from his room when Jae Shin said that Taemin arrived already. He witnessed how Taemin shouted back their appa.

 

“what’s going on here?” Jin Ki asked innocently.

 

“hyung, kindly explain to appa that not all woman and just like our mother  who left us because of money!!”

 

Mr. Lee was frozen. How did he knew about his mother?

 

“Hyung told me already what kind of mother and wife is she. Don’t looked down on my girlfriend nor my hyung’s girlfriend!!”

 

“Taemin.” Jin Ki looked shocked at him.

 

“what do you mean??? Jin Ki has a girlfriend too? is it true? You have also a girlfriend?!” His father asked Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki doesn’t know what to answer, how will he answer that question? They already broke up last night. Should he tell him the truth or just let Taemin suffer alone?

 

“yes.” Jin Ki answered out of nowhere.

 

Mr. Lee’s eyes widened. “mwo?!”

 

“I love Taemin’s girlfriend’s younger sister.”

 

“what the hell is happening here?! I just gone for only four months and now….”

 

“appa.. just let us be with our love ones. Please don’t block us.” Jin Ki plead.

 

“Jin Ki.. I never thought you’ll going to be like this!!  Taemin!!! You are really a black sheep in this family!!! You even influenced your hyung for opposing me!!!”

 

“appa!!! It’s not him!!! He didn’t influenced me!! I changed because I just woke up from the reality! I’m sick of this.. being your puppet, your servant.. appa!!! We are your sons!!! We are your precious sons who never left you when eomma gave up on us!!! Move on!! she’ll never be with us anymore!!!”  Jin Ki shouted with teary eyes.

 

“learn to love us appa! As much as we love you! I tried to understand you since eomma gone. We supported you all the way until now.. can’t you just do the same to us?” Jin Ki’s voice softened.

 

Mr. Lee was blocked and can’t think anything. He thought Jin Ki was right. Since when did he last asked how does his sons doing? Are they fine? are they contented with their lives? Did he even asked once if they are happy? Guilty strikes Mr. Lee’s heart on Jin Ki’s words. He’s wrong. He thought money, fame and luxury can make their lives perfect. But not.  He was absolutely and totally wrong.

 

“appa… we cared for you so much I love you. That’s why I did all the things you want me to do. i respected you. But I didn’t even felt you respected me too. From my decisions, from taking my own path.. sometimes.. I felt like we are not your sons.”

 

“Jin Ki…” Mr. Lee approaches Jin Ki.

 

“don’t touch my hyung.” Taemin blocked Mr. Lee’s way.

 

“you thought my hyung is happy when he’s with you? Now you are totally wrong. How about me? Did you ever looked me as your son? Aniya.. you treated me like a pest here in our house. You let me feel that I am the worst person in this house. You even tried to separate us. When you left us for that business, me and my hyung became more closer. He felt love and treasured because you went outside of the country. You gave us the most precious time to be together. I always wanted to be with him because I know and felt that his life is so miserable. But what you only did was to make his life more complicated. You only thought of money.. money.. money.. you almost forgotten that you still have sons who cared for you. A son whom you controlled since he started to understand what world means and another son whom you tried to push away, felt like a useless person who started to hate you since then.” Taemin said with calm tone but you can see that he’s glaring his father.

 

Once again, his father was caught off guard. They started to slap him so hard. Jin Ki just remained bowing behind Taemin. Silently crying.

 

“Taemin, Jin Ki.. I’m.. I’m sorry.” Mr. Lee said as his tears fell.

 

Taemin winced and looked confused on his father. “are you acting or just trying to pass this moment?”

 

Mr. Lee walked towards them and suddenly hugged his two sons.

 

“my sons.. I’m sorry.. I was totally wrong.. i shouldn’t controlled your lives and pushed you away. Please forgive me.” Mr. Lee said as he cried under their shoulders.

 

Jin Ki as a soft hearted guy cried too and hugged his father back. Taemin on the other hand can’t still manage to hug his father.

 

After a few seconds, he gave in.. his tears fell also as he hugged back his father. They hugged each other a few minutes then they pulled back. Suddenly. Mr. Lee left a small laugh while wiping his tears.

 

“am I forgiven?”

 

Jin Ki laughed. “theirs no son who can endure his own father.”

 

Mr. Lee smiled. “how about you Taemin?”

 

Taemin looked at his father but he’s not smiling. “I still hate you. But since Hyung forgiven you already….” Taemin paused then looked at Jin Ki. “I’m forgiving you too.” Then he sighed.

 

Mr. Lee tried to hug Taemin again but he stopped him.

 

“ya yah… don’t hug me anymore appa..” he pouted.

 

Mr. Lee and Jin Ki laughed.

 

“by the way, I won’t take too long. I still need to go back to the hospital. Yu Ra is----“ Taemin was cut when he realized he mentioned her name.

 

Jin Ki’s face dropped again.

 

“hyung, we need to talk.” Taemin said to Jin Ki.

 

“appa excuse us first.” Jin Ki said as he took the lead to the guest room. Their father nodded.

 

IN THE ROOM

 

“Hyung…”

 

“so Taemin… how was it?”

 

“hyung, she said the same.” Taemin bowed.

 

Jin Ki sighed. “she still tried to lie.”

 

“hyung you too lied.” Taemin said to Jin Ki.

 

He looked confused at Taemin. “what?”

 

“you.. you said you didn’t touched her.”

 

“I never did.” Jin Ki was still looking at Taemin confused.

 

Taemin looked at Jin Ki. “hyung, I know… I know you have already touched her.”

 

Jin Ki eyes widened. “I never did Taemin!” he stood up.

 

“are you sure?” Taemin suddenly felt confused because he saw on his hyung’s eyes that he was saying the truth.

 

“Look Taemin, I keep my words and promises. I didn’t touched her or what, she never said and she never asked for.” Jin Ki kept on denying Taemin’s accusations.

 

Taemin started to feel uneasiness. If she wasn’t touched by his hyung.. then who touched her first?

 

“wae Taemin?? Who told you those things?” Jin Ki asked suspiciously.

 

“ah.. i... ah noth.. nothing.. she .. she… she told me?” Taemin was nervous and stuttering. Crap! What is he doing? How could he tell to his hyung that he slept with his girl??

 

“she told you?” Jin Ki narrowed his eyes.

 

Taemin sighed. “yes.”

 

Jin Ki was still confused. Why did she said that? He never touched her. but why did she tell that to Taemin? Jin Ki can’t get the reason why.

 

TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY HEADED TO THE HOSPITAL BUT IT’S ALREADY NEAR SUNSET. HE’S STILL WONDERING IF HE CAN STILL CATCH ON YU RA.  HE WANTS TO ASK WHY SHE ISN’T ANYMORE WHEN HIS HYUNG DENIED THAT HE TOUCHED HER.

 

BUT TO HIS DISMAY, SHE WASN’T THERE ANYMORE. SHE JUST LEFT A NOTE FOR TAEMIN AND FOR YU RI. MAYBE SHE LEFT WHEN HER EONNIE WAS SLEEPING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay! three more chapters to go.. three to four.. hehe.. thank you for supporting me guys.. i love you all my readers.. you are the best! ♥♥