CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“op..oppa… what happened to your lips? did Taemin hit you?!”

 

Jin Ki smiled and hold Yu Ra’s hands. “no. the nurse from the information corner punched me.” Jin Ki joked.

 

“Yah! I am not joking right this moment oppa!” Yu Ra scolded Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “Of course Taemin did this. who else do you expect?”

 

“why did he hit you? Omo…” Yu Ra was so worried and still checking Jin Ki’s bleeding lips.

 

“c’mon babe, it’s ok. I’m going to be fine. You worry too much.” Jin Ki said.

 

“babe?” Yu Ri asked confused.

 

The two lovers looked at Yu Ri. They almost forgotten that Yu Ri doesn’t know anything yet.

 

“if I am not mistaken you are Lee Jin Ki right? Lee Taemin’s brother…”

 

“ah ne…” Jin Ki faced Yu Ri. “annyeong haseyo.. nae ireumeun Lee Jin Ki imnida.” Jin Ki bowed politely.

 

“what are you doing here? and wait.. I heard you called my sister ‘babe?’ why? i… I can’t understand.”

 

Jin Ki stood up and about to answer but Taemin answered it when he entered at the door and went to Yu Ri. “because he was my hyung’s fiancé.”

 

Yu Ri widened her eyes. “you’re finally awake.. how are you my baby?” Taemin asked Yu Ri.

 

But Yu Ri seems like didn’t heard anything. She just remained shocked and looking at Yu Ra then to Jin Ki.

 

“how… how did that happened?? How long… how long did I slept?” Yu Ri asked.

 

“Just two hours baby.” Taemin smiled.

 

“but… but Yu Ra…. I thought you have already Onew.”

 

“ne eonnie… Onew oppa is Jin Ki oppa.”

 

“mwo?!” Yu Ri almost shouted.

 

“mianhae for not telling you earlier eonnie.” Yu Ra bowed.

 

Yu Ri shooked her head slowly. Trying to sink all what she heard on her head. “wait.. what you said a while ago Taemin… he was your hyung what???”

 

“fiancé.” Taemin answered nonchalantly.

 

“fi…fiance?!”

 

“mianhae eonnie… he just proposed to me last night and… and I accepted it.”

 

Taemin sighed and felt bit awkwardness at the topic.

 

“you’re… you’re getting married to my boyfriend’s hyung?”

 

Yu Ra nodded slowly.

 

Yu Ri sighed trying to calm herself.

 

“I love your sister.” Jin Ki said out of the blue.

 

The three were shocked. Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki immediately; Yu Ri looked at Jin Ki slowly like she was studying his eyes if he was telling the whole truth. While Taemin just sitting silently on his seat, his back on his hyung and trying to not mind what he is feeling at that moment.

 

“you do?” Yu Ri narrowed her eyes.

 

“I do.” Jin Ki answered determinedly.

 

“ok fine. Marry my sister since you took her already. I don’t want my sister left by the guy who took her first.” Yu Ri said coldly.

 

“Yu Ri…” Taemin hold Yu Ri’s hands.

 

Jin Ki gulped. “I think even you misunderstands everything.”

 

“Misunderstand what?” Yu Ri asked again.

 

“Taemin just explain it to her. I don’t like to repeat what I have said to you a while ago.”

 

“ne hyung.” Taemin answered.

 

“let’s go at the nursing station oppa. We need to put some medicines on your wounds.” Yu Ra said worriedly to Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki smiled. “arasseo.” Then he looked at the two couples again. “excuse us first.” Then Jin Ki bowed.

 

“we’ll be back soon eonnie.” Yu Ra bowed also and they went outside.

 

Yu Ri smiled and nodded.

 

Yu Ri looked at Yu Ra and Jin Ki as they headed outside. Just when her eyes landed on Taemin’s lips also.

 

“omo.. Taemin, what happened to your lips?” Yu Ri asked worriedly.

 

“it’s nothing. Just… just a wake up punch.” Taemin faked a smile.

 

“why didn’t you just go with them so that they can cure your wounds too.”

 

“I don’t want to go with them. I felt… felt awkward being around them.”

 

“why?”

 

“maybe because Yu Ra was my ex girlfriend and Onew hyung was my hyung?” Taemin forced to chuckle.

 

Yu Ri smiled. “So you felt how Yu Ra felt when she knew about us? Is it painful?” Yu Ri teased Taemin.

 

“not that much on my part because I am not totally in love with your sister.” Taemin winked.

 

Yu Ri laughed.

 

“oh Yu Ri.. about Onew---Jin Ki----“ Taemin doesn’t know what to call on his hyung.

 

“just call him Jin Ki.” Yu Ri said.

 

“oh yeah.. Jin Ki hyung… and Yu Ra… didn’t do anything.” Taemin said shyly.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“we thought Yu Ra had already given her all, but the truth is… she’s not..”

 

Yu Ri was shocked.

 

“Hyung told to me.” Taemin added.

 

Taemin started to tell what happened a while ago at the parking lot to Yu Ri. She can’t help herself but not to cry because she hurt her sister. She judged her based on what she saw. After a few minutes, Jin Ki and Yu Ra came back.

 

“eonnie? eonnie wae? Why are you crying? Yah Lee Taemin!” Yu Ra scolded Taemin.

 

Taemin was shocked and looked at Yu Ra innocently. “wae? Why are you shouting at me?”

 

“why is my eonnie crying?!” Yu Ra glared Taemin.

 

Jin Ki chuckled from behind.

 

“hyung!” Taemin looked at Jin Ki.

 

“you’re afraid of your future sister-in-law?” Jin Ki joked.

 

“I didn’t made her cry! Tell her!” Taemin pouted.

 

Jin Ki also pouted and shrugged his shoulders. “then tell to her.”

 

“yah.. I didn’t made her cry. Stop scolding me.” Taemin said.

 

“tch! Once I saw my eonnie cry again and she’s with you… you’re dead!”

 

Taemin gulped while jin ki laughed.

 

“Yu Ra…” Yu Ri said while she was crying.

 

“wae eonnie?” Yu Ra’s angry eyes turned into a soft looks.

 

“mianhae… mianhae for hurting you. Sorry for judging you all the way. Sorry for all the pains and suffers I’ve given for you.”

 

“aigoo eonnie.. it’s ok. that’s past ok? we need to face the reality now. I already forgave you.” Yu Ra smiled and hugged Yu Ri tightly.

 

“thank you Yu Ra.. thank you..” Yu Ri hugged Yu Ra tightly.

 

Just when the two having their sister moment, a nurse came inside of the room and excused the guardians because the doctor needs to talk to them in his office.

 

“should I stay here?” Jin Ki asked Yu Ra.

 

“ani hyung. you should go. Yu Ri might felt awkward when she’s with you alone.”

 

“then I’ll stay.” Yu Ra said.

 

“no you can’t also. You need to know your eonnie’s not to do and to do since you will live together.” Taemin said again.

 

“then you stay here.” Jin Ki suggested.

 

“no I can’t. I’m her boyfriend.” Taemin answered immediately.

 

“then who will stay here if all of us can’t stay?!” Yu Ra said annoyed.

 

Yu Ri laughed. “I’ll be fine. Just go…”

 

The three of them looked at Yu Ri.

 

“are you sure?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“as if I have choice.” Yu Ri said.

 

Taemin sighed and caressed Yu Ri’s hair.

 

“wait here ok? we’ll just talk to your doctor. Let’s hope you can go home later.”

 

Yu Ri smiled and nodded.

 

The three headed at the doctors office and entered.

 

“oh.. annyeong haseyo Young Lee’s…” doctor Han bowed in front of them.

 

“omo.. no need to be so formal doctor. We are in your office. And besides, we are not talking about business here.” Jin Ki said.

 

Doctor Han stood up and smiled at Jin Ki. “have a seat sir.”

 

The three took a seat while doctor Han sat in front of them.

 

“uisangnim.. how’s my eonnie? is she already fine? Can she go home now?” Yu Ra asked excitedly.

 

“oh.. Ms. Park Yu Ra? Sister of Ms. Park Yu Ri?” dr. Han looked at Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra nodded in a row.

 

“well.. I called you in my office because I need to discuss something important to you.”

 

Yu Ra and the two Lee suddenly felt nervous.

 

“wae uisangnim? Is my eonnie really that sick?” Yu Ra asked expecting the doctor to say no on her question.

 

“your sister has a very serious heart disease.  As of now, her heart was already too weak for a person. her heart can’t pump a blood in a normal way already. That cause her to catch her breath and felt pain in her heart. “

 

“what do you mean uisangnim?”

 

“we need to perform a heart transplantation. But I’m so sorry to say, our country is one of the most least heart stock in all countries in asia.”

 

“so… so what now? What if we don’t do the heart transplant uisangnim?” Yu Ra asked with a trembling voice.

 

“she’ll die. To tell you frankly Ms. Yu Ra, your eonnie’s life is already counted.” The doctor said weakly.

 

Yu Ra’s eyes widened. “mwo?! What.. what do you mean uisangnim? Are you saying that my eonnie is dying?!”

 

“she has only 4 months left. And we need to do the operation now as soon as possible. We need to prevent her sick. If we don’t do as fast as we can, she might get weak and not be able to reach the 4 months given life to her.”

 

The three was in the state of shocked. Yu Ra was shooking her head harshly denying the fact what she heard from the doctor. While Taemin just remained Jaw dropped and doesn’t know what to say.

 

“uisangnim. Please do your very best. Let’s do the operation as soon as possible. I’ll pay you twice just do the operation now.” Jin Ki said.

 

“I’m sorry Lee Jin Ki ssi. as what I have said earlier, we are one of the most least heart stock among the countries here in Asia. As much as we want to do that now, we can’t.”

 

“don’t you have any friends who could help you from other countries?” Jin Ki said hoping the doctor will say yes he have. But his hope turned down when he saw the doctor just bowed and remained silent.

 

Just then, Yu Ra started to cry. “I don’t want my eonnie die…. Doctor please…. Save my eonnie… save her…”

 

“I’ll do my best to save her Ms. Park.”

 

“no! just assure me you can save her!!!” Yu Ra almost slammed her hands on the table.

 

“Yu Ra…” Jin Ki stood up and tried to calm Yu Ra down.

 

“Ms. Park, I am only a doctor. I am not GOD who can do a miracle.” The doctor said feeling sorry for the poor Yu Ra.

 

“Yu Ra please calm down.” Jin Ki patting Yu Ra’s back.

 

“oppa…. Oppa my eonnie …. My poor eonnie is dying…” Yu Ra cried.

 

“sshhh…. Stop crying. Everything’s gonna be alright.”

 

“no… oppa no… I want my eonnie live… I don’t want her to die…”

 

“she’ll not going to die. We will do everything just to save her.” Jin Ki hugged Yu Ra.

 

At the same time, while Yu Ra was crying and loosing all her strength, Taemin was just sitting silently on his seat. He was shivering and can’t believe what he heard. He doesn’t want to accept it but that’s the reality.

 

“is… is she… going to stay here?” Taemin asked looking to nowhere. He seems like a robot and stocked on his place.

 

“yes Mr. Lee. We need to confine her here until that 4 months end. She’ll be experiencing a lot of pain as days goes by. And it will get worse and worse every day. She’ll be starting to vomit, passed out and sleep for more than a day because she’ll be more stressed and weak as days pass.” The doctor said.

 

The three just remained silent and doesn’t know what to say anymore. They were all shocked that they almost decided to just remain silent and absorbed all the bad news they’ve heard.

 

“the thing you all you need to do is to give all your support for her and pray for her to survive.” The doctor added.

 

After they talked to Doctor Han, they already went outside of the room.

 

Their expression was priceless. No certain emotions on their faces. I swear, even the great painter can’t paint their faces after they heard the shocking news. Yu Ra was still weak to stand on her own that’s why Jin Ki was holding her shoulder. while Taemin was still in daze. Looking from nowhere. Blank. And doesn’t know where to start again.  He can’t accept the fact that his girlfriend will only last for 4 months.  how could they show their strength for the patient if they were so broken?

 

“c’mon guys, you need to be strong for her. Don’t lose hope. I’ll try my best to find a heart donor for her. We still have chance. Cheer up.” Jin Ki cheered the two.

 

“oppa…” Yu Ra called Jin Ki with her teary eyes. “I don’t want my eonnie die.. I still need her.”

 

“she won’t die Yu Ra. She won’t die. We will do our very best for her to survive. As of now you need to be strong for her. She needs an inspiration and a person to lean on. Yu Ra be strong. Even just for this time. For your eonnie.” Jin Ki hugged Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra nodded while her face was buried on Jin Ki’s chest.

 

“Taemin.” Jin Ki pulled back his hugs from Yu Ra.

 

“Taemin oppa…” Yu Ra called him too.

 

Since Taemin wasn’t answering and just looking at air and spacing, Yu Ra hugged him tightly but he didn’t hugged her back.

 

“oppa.. please don’t be like this. we need to be strong for eonnie..” Yu Ra cried.

 

Jin Ki patted Taemin’s shoulder. “she’ll be fine I’m going home later and call some doctors I know in overseas. I’ll going to ask if they have a heart stocks on their country. We’ll buy that heart even if it will cost hundreds of millions. C’mon Taemin, be strong.”

 

Taemin finally reacted and nodded his head slowly. He believes in his hyung’s words. He always felt that Jin Ki’s words are all truth and very comforting.

 

Jin Ki felt relieved that Taemin listened to him. Taemin hugged Yu Ra also lightly but not that tight because he still wants to have a distance with her since they are with her boyfriend. Yu Ra broke their hugs and smiled at Taemin.

 

“babe I think I need to go now. I stil have a lot of things to do. Be careful here ok? call me if something’s happened. Look my brother for me.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

Yu Ra nodded like an innocent kid.

 

“Taemin, I trust you. You are the only man left here. You should be the strongest when I leave. You are not the maknae Lee heir anymore. You will be the reason of her strength. Being weak at this moment is not needed. Arasseo?” Jin Ki reminded Taemin.

 

Taemin took a deep breath and sighed. “ne hyung. I’ll be strong. Thank you for giving me strength.”

 

“it’s nothing. I’m your hyung. and she was my future sister-in-law” Jin Ki smiled.

 

It was actually a joked but Taemin just gave him a sweak smile.

 

“I’m still gonna marry her right hyung?” Taemin said sadly.

 

“of course. Believe in miracle.” Jin Ki patted Taemin’s shoulder.

 

Taemin looked at Jin Ki and smiled also.

 

“arasseo. I’m going. Bye babe.” Jin Ki pecked a kiss on Yu Ra’s lips.

 

Taemin saw it and just turned his back on them. He really felt uneasiness when they are doing such a sweet things in front of him. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayo!!!!  Yu Ri is dying?! O-O eotokhae?? what do you think? you think she'll going to die or what? ^o^ let's make a bet.. haha.. ani... just kidding... 

 

by the way, i made a new story again... currently started...

 

MY SHINeeNG (SHINNING) STAR

\

\

\

\

\

V

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256527/my-shineeng-shinning-star-comedy-key-lovestory-shinee-taemin-originalcharacter

 

DEDICTAED TO ALL LOCKETS.. ^^ IT'S A COMEDY LOVE STORY. ACTUALLY I HAVE ALREADY MADE A STORY LIKE THIS ON MY BLOG BUT I JUST CHANGED THE CHARCTERS. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FT ISLAND BUT SINCE MY READERS ARE ALL SHAWOLS, I JUST REWRITE IT AND CHANGED INTO SHINee FANFIC.. :D I HOPE YOU'LL SUBSCRIBE THERE.. MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE~~!!