CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ra and Jin Ki headed to their private resort that Jin Ki reserved. It’s not far on their dinner place along the beach.

 

“why don’t you have a shower first my princess before we sleep?”

 

“but I don’t have extra dress oppa.”

 

“it’s ok. I bought you a pair of PJ’s.. “

 

Yu Ra smiled. “wow. You really planned this right?”

 

“of course.” Jin Ki winked.

 

While Yu Ra was taking a shower, Jin Ki was fixing their bed. The resort has only one room and contains of one king size bed. Yu Ra seems like she doesn’t know it yet. But Jin Ki has no plan to do it yet to her. So they’ll just sleep together and they will do nothing.

 

Yu Ra took half an hour after she took a shower. She was wearing a pink polka dots PJ’s and a white t-shirt. She was wiping her hair through the towel.

 

“I’m done oppa. It’s your turn now.”

 

“oh.. yeah.. you wait here ok? I have already fixed our bed.”

 

“our bed??” Yu Ra asked.

 

“yes.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“but we only have one bed in here. where’s yours?” Yu Ra looked for another bed.

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “we’ll sleep together in one bed princess. Don’t you like it?”

 

Yu Ra blushed. “oh gurae?”

 

Jin Ki went closer to Yu Ra and wrapped his arms around her waist. “don’t worry, I won’t do anything. I want to face you in the altar clean and still . We’ll just do what you are thinking after the wedding.”

 

Yu Ra blushed more and looked at Jin Ki. “oppa, I am not thinking what you are thinking.” pout.

 

Jin Ki laughed. “ok ok. I just want you to understand that this night is not the night for us to become one.”

 

Yu Ra smiled and nodded happily.

 

Jin Ki leaned his face near Yu Ra and kissed her lips with full of love.

 

“I’m going to take a shower now. Find yourself comfortable my princess. I love you.”

 

“yes my prince.” Yu Ra joked and stuck her tongue out.

 

While Jin Ki was having a shower, Yu Ra sat at the bed in Indian style. She took off her phone and sent a message to Yu Ri.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“did you already gave your gift to her?” Taemin asked Yu Ri while they were drinking soju.

 

Yu Ri nodded weakly. “I bet she didn’t like that anymore. She was asking me to buy that dress a long time ago but I didn’t bought it immediately because I am still prioritizing her studies. And one thing is, maybe Onew had already given her the best and most expensive thing for her birthday.”

 

“tch! I doubt. I know Yu Ra. She was the kind of person who treasured and valued things even if it’s expensive or not,  As long as the person who gave it to her is a very important person in her life.”

 

Yu Ra smiled. “but she didn’t even bothered saying thank you to me.”

 

“just wait ok? She’ll say thank you to you soon.” Taemin smiled and patted Yu Ri’s back.

 

“how about you? Have you already given yours? What’s your gift to her?”

 

Taemin’s smile faded. “I haven’t yet give it to her since she’s not here. well, that was good to on my part because I haven’t yet bought anything.” Taemin lied.

 

“oh bad… so, when are you planning to buy a gift for her?”

 

Taemin grinned. “soon.” Then he took a sip on his soju glass.

 

While the two are having their drinking session, Yu Ri’s phone vibrated. She took a look and she was surprised to saw a one message from Yu Ra.

 

“eonnie, how are you? I hope you’re still having a good time even without me in there. Well I bet you are because Taemin oppa is with you. ^^ by the way, thank you for your gift. I really like it. I thought you’ll never buy it for me anymore. Thank you because you still remembered it. gomawo eonnie. i’ll be going home tomorrow. Don’t worry, I’m safe and ok. Onew oppa is taking good care of me just how you take good care of me. Take care too eonnie.”

 

~Yu Ra.

 

After Yu Ri read the message, her tears fell as she read the message again. she was really happy that Yu Ra text her and saying thank you for her gift. Finally, Yu Ra had already opened her heart again to them.

 

“why are you crying?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“Yu Ra…”

 

Taemin’s back straightened. “wae? What happened to Yu Ra?” He asked more worried.

 

Yu Ri gave her phone to Taemin and he read it. after he read it, he smiled and gave back the phone to Yu Ri.

 

“see, I told you. She’ll like it. it’s from you. Her eonnie. “

 

Yu Ra laughed while crying. “Taemin I’m so happy that Yu Ra’s turning to old her.”

 

Taemin nodded. “it means, she accepted us already. So stop crying now ok? Everything will be ok and everything will be back in normal soon.”

 

Taemin hugged Yu Ri and continued their celebration.

 

MORNING~~~~~~

 

Taemin was fixing his shirt and hair at the mirror. He was preparing himself for his way home. He slept at Yu Ri’s house after they celebrated Yu Ra’s birthday because he was so drunk and can’t manage to go home anymore. Their butler called him and said that his hyung didn’t go home also last night. So he decided to call his hyung that morning.

 

“hello?”

 

“hyung? where are you?”

 

“why? You? Where are you?”

 

“I’m at Yu Ri’s house. I’ll be going home soon, you?”

 

“oh.. I’m in Jeju right now.”

 

“Jeju? What are you doing there?”

 

“oppa… who’s that?” a girl from the other line was heard.

 

Jin Ki covered his phone. “it’s Taemin.”

 

“oh..” Yu Ra just answered. “I’ll just wait you at the kitchen then oppa.”

 

Jin Ki smiled and nodded. When Yu Ra was already left, he proceeds talking to Taemin.

 

“Taemin?”

 

“hyung, who’s that? Are you with a girl??”

 

“Oh yeah, the future Lee soon.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

“really? Omo.. did you slept together?” Taemin teased Jin Ki.

 

“how about you? Did you already get your girlfriend’s treasure?”

 

“ey hyung!! of course not yet! I’m not yet planning to get her unless we are already married.” Taemin pouted.

 

Jin Ki laughed. “same thing. We have the same POV.”

 

“Good then.” Taemin smiled. “so.. when are you coming back?”

 

“we’ll just take our breakfast and we’ll going home now.”

 

“ok, see you in our home then. You need to tell me who and what kind of girlfriend do you have.” Taemin warned Jin Ki.

 

“omo omo… who sounds like ahjussi here? “ Jin Ki chuckled.

 

Taemin laughed. “let me judge her in my own eyes hyung. you can’t blame me. I haven’t yet met any girls from you.”

 

“arasseo arasseo…  we’ll be eating now. Annyeong.”

 

“ne hyung. annyeong.”

 

And they ended the call.

 

Just when Taemin kept his phone to his pocket. He heard a big thud from the stairs. Taemin was startled so he immediately looked what is it. he was surprised, shocked and stiffed when he saw Yu Ri on the floor, clasping her chest, out of air and sweating badly.

 

“Yu Ri!!!” Taemin ran and helped her. “what’s wrong? What’s happening?” Taemin asked in panic.

 

“taemin… taemin… i… i… I can’t breath… I can’t…” Yu Ri was catching her breath.

 

“what???!!! Oh Yu Ri.. don’t make me nervous please… wait.. I’ll call an ambulance…” Taemin took his phone from his pocket. He almost fell his phone because his hands were shaking. He picked it again and called random numbers. After he called the ambulance, he take a look at Yu Ri.. she was dead silent because she already passed out that made Taemin more panic.

 

“Yu Ri!!! Yu Ri!!! Yah wake up!!!” Taemin was shaking Yu Ri’s body harshly just to make sure she’ll be awake. But to his dismay, she didn’t woke up. After a few minutes, the ambulance came so he carried her bridal style and put her inside of it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“is everything with you now?” Jin Ki asked Yu Ra while they were walking hand in hand towards the plane.

 

“all packed safe and clear!” Yu Ra grinned.

 

“then let’s go.” Jin Ki did the first step and Yu Ra followed him with their hands are still locked. Just when Yu Ra took a second step, her phone started to ring. Yu Ra stopped and took her hands off from Jin Ki to look who’s the caller. On the other hand, Jin Ki also stopped and looked behind him just to saw Yu Ra was looking on her phone.

 

“who’s that?” Jin Ki asked.

 

“oh.. Taemin oppa.” Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki.

 

Actually, Yu Ra was hesitating to answer the call because she doesn’t like to talk to him yet. But it seems like Jin Ki noticed it.

 

“go on.. answer it. maybe it’s important.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“arasseo.” Yu Ra answered the call.

 

“yobosaeyo?”

 

“Yu.. Yu Ra….” Taemin was panting.

 

Yu Ra felt something wrong so she felt a bit nervous.

 

“wae oppa? What’s wrong? Are you ok? Why are you panting?”

 

“your eonnie… your eonnie is in the hospital!” Taemin said.

 

“mwo??!!!!” Yu Ra almost shouted.

 

“please come home now. She’s in emergency room right now. Please head in Seoul General Hospital right now. She needs you.”

 

“arasseo oppa.. arasseo… I’ll be there in a minute. Please look at her first…” Yu Ra said with a shaking voice.

 

“wae? What happened?” Jin Ki asked clueless to Yu Ra.

 

“oppa… oppa my eonnie…. she’s… she’s in the hospital..” Yu Ra started to cry.

 

“let’s hurry then.” Jin Ki pulled her hands and they immediately board in the plane.

 

Yu Ra cried the whole ride in the plane. She was really worried about her eonnie. Jin Ki can’t do anything but to just  hush her and hug her occasionally.

 

After the ride that takes a forever for Yu Ra, they finally arrived at Seoul. Jin Ki called Chun Ho to sent his car right away so that he can send Yu Ra in hospital. And as an alert right hand, the car was sent immediately.

 

“I’m giving you a ride. Let’s go.” Jin Ki said.

 

“but oppa.. Taemin is there.”

 

“I don’t care. Besides, he’ll know it sooner or later.”

 

“mianhae for troubling you oppa.”

 

“gwaenchana. You’re my fiancé remember.”

 

Yu Ra smiled weakly and nodded. She entered the car and they headed at the hospital.

 

Jin Ki haven’t yet turned off the engine of his car when they arrived at the hospital but Yu Ra had already ran outside of it and entered at The hospital.

 

“ex..excuse me… where’s Park Yu Ri’s room?” Yu Ra asked panting.

 

“oh.. she’s in third floor ma’am, room 308.” The nurse said.

 

Yu Ra bowed and thanked the nurse.  Just when Yu Ra will start to ran again, Jin Ki pulled her hands.

 

“let’s go together ok? She’ll be fine Yu Ra, just calmed down.” Jin Ki said with a comforting smile.

 

Yu Ra sighed and felt guilty because she was running like she has no companion. She almost forgot that she’s with Jin Ki. She calmed herself and they walked hand in hand.

 

When they arrived in front of Yu Ri’s room, they took a deep sighed and pinched each others hands. Yu Ra opened the door and took a peek inside.

 

Taemin looked behind him when he heard someone opened the door. He was really expecting it was Yu Ra. But the thing he didn’t expect was that she’s with Jin Ki, his hyung.

 

“eonnie…" Yu Ra whispered while she was slowly approaching her sister sleeping silently lying at the hospital bed.

 

Taemin stood up, jaw dropped and confused.

 

“hyung? why are you here?”

 

“I gave Yu Ra a ride.” Jin Ki just answered

 

“you… you know her?” Taemin asked trying to look for Yu Ra.

 

“yes. We just came back from Jeju.” Jin Ki answered again.

 

Taemin eye’s widened.

 

“is.. is she the girl… the girl a while ago???” Taemin looked at Yu Ra then to his hyung again.

 

Jin Ki nodded weakly.

 

“yah Yu Ra… I thought you’re with Onew?!” Taemin asked but it seems like it’s more on scold.

 

“I’m with him. Onew and Jin Ki is one.” Yu Ra answered weakly.

 

“mwo??!!!” Taemin looked mad at Jin Ki.

 

“why are you looking at me like that?” Jin Ki asked a bit pissed on Taemin’s looks.

 

Taemin suddenly grabbed Jin Ki’s collar.

 

“so it’s you the reason why Yu Ra changed?!”

 

Yu Ra immediately stopped the two.

 

“Taemin stop!! Changing is my choice. Don’t blame him!”

 

“oh really?? So how many times did you gave yourself to my hyung?! is this how you take a revenge?! Seducing my hyung???!!!" Taemin shouted at Yu Ra.

 

“yah Lee Taemin!!! Watch your words!!” Jin Ki shouted at Taemin..

 

“wae hyung?? you’re on her side? Wae? Did she gave you a lot of pleasure?? Is she that good in bed??!!! You don’t love her!! You loved Samantha!!! Not her! Don’t use her!!!”

 

Jin Ki was totally pissed on what he heard so he punched Taemin as hard as he can. Yu Ra gasped and pulled Jin Ki’s hands to stop him hitting Taemin again.

 

“stop it oppa!”

 

“don’t you ever questioned my feelings for her Lee Taemin. I love her unlike you!!! I never used her! And I am not using her!! I am not like you. I never courted a girl just because I felt pity for her! I’ve never felt pity on her even once!! Every beat of my heart is all love!!! Don’t act or talk like you know me because the truth is you know nothing!! You don’t know anything about me!!!” Jin Ki shouted at his brother.

 

 

Taemin was hurt when he heard how his hyung blunted the truth that he doesn’t know anything about his own brother. He talk like he’s not his brother, he talked like they are not connected with blood and flesh.

 

“oppa.. please stop it now.. my eonnie might wake up.” Yu Ra pleased.

 

“if you want to know the whole story, follow me outside.” Jin Ki glared Taemin.

 

“oppa…” Yu Ra pulled Jin Ki’s arms worriedly.

 

“don’t worry. I won’t kill my own brother.” Jin Ki smiled and cupped Yu Ra’s face.

 

Yu Ra just looked at him with a worried looks.

 

“we’ll be back soon.” Jin Ki kissed Yu Ra’s lips before he looked at Taemin again and went outside.

 

The two went at the parking lot.

 

Just when Jin Ki faced Taemin, he punched his hyung too. And he landed at the front part of the car. Jin Ki stood up and wiped his bleeding lips.

 

“now tell me the whole ing story hyung!!” Taemin said under his teeth.

 

Jin Ki smirked. “I love Yu Ra.”

 

“why?! Why her?!”

 

“what do you mean why? She’s single, she’s not owned by someone. She loves me too, so what's the problem there?.”

 

“hyung the problem is she’s my ex girlfriend!!!”

 

Jin Ki smirked again. “so what? She’s just your ex! Your past lover! Now you know how she felt when you chose her eonnie rather than her!”

 

Taemin felt guilty.

 

“hyung.. just leave her alone.”

 

“no Taemin. Not now. Not now I already proposed to her.” Jin Ki said with a very serious tone.

 

"Mwo??! You already proposed to her?? Are you crazy hyung?!”

 

“do you think proposing to the one you really love means craziness? Should I be the one asking that to you? If you’re going to propose on your girlfriend right now? Is that craziness for you?”

 

“don’t you ever compare your relationship to us hyung!”

 

Jin Ki’s one brows met.

 

“wae??”

 

“I don’t like her for you!!”

 

“and why? I don’t like your girlfriend too. She’s the reason of Yu Ra’s sorrow and pain. And to tell you honestly, I hate you too for treating her a trash! You sent her a lot of pains! But thanks to you, we met at the day you and her sister decided to continue your relationship and turned your back on her.”

 

“and that’s also the night when Samantha died! You both are in a bad condition that night! How could you took away her ity!!! You should still respect her!!’ Taemin shouted.

 

Jin Ki’s brows met. He’s confused. “ity?”

 

“don’t act innocent hyung!!! I know you drunken alcohol that night and slept together!!!”

 

“are you mad because of that?” Jin Ki smirked.

 

Taemin was insulted so he punched Jin Ki again.

 

“You turned her to !!! You let her exchange her body for what? For her studies?! Hyung you are so cruel!! You used her! You took advantage of her weakness! You even ordered a distance between us!!! !!!” Taemin was totally mad at His hyung.

 

That time, Jin Ki punched Taemin too. He landed at the floor.

 

“you misunderstand everything Lee Taemin!”

 

Taemin stood up and wiped his lips.

 

“what?! Misunderstanding?! You still call this misunderstanding hyung?!”

 

“STUPID! Yu Ra is still ! I never take her. We didn’t do anything that night. Yes! We slept together but we never did anything! We just slept. And in fact, we slept inside of my car!! Not in a room or with a comfortable bed!! All we did that night was to cry, drink and comfort each other!! And about the studies.. she doesn’t like me to help her. I just did that because he doesn’t like to continue her studies anymore because she pity her eonnie working so hard for her. All the monies she was working for always goes for her. And she felt bad for her eonnie. she felt useless and a burden for her! She hates her eonnie that much but she still cared for her. And don’t you ever say that Yu Ra is a because she was not! She’s clean! I never touched her except the night that we almost did it because I’m drunk and down! But nothing’s happened. Since that nothing more. Last night we slept together in one bed but I didn’t touch her, I want to face her in the altar clean and pure!. Taemin Yu Ra is not as bad as what you think! She didn’t changed when she met Onew or me. She must be cold in front of you but the truth is she was so soft as a pillow when she’s with me. So don’t jusge her!!!”

 

Taemin was frozen on his spot. So all of their judges on her was all wrong. He felt much more guilty when he remembered that one time he called Yu Ra a and even saying that he regretted saving her from the ert guys.

 

“so… so you mean…” Taemin was still shocked.

 

“I respected her more than anyone or anything Taemin. I can’t touch her like that not unless she asked me to do it. but she never tried to ask me those kind of things. All your thoughts about her was wrong. You thought she doesn’t love her eonnie anymore? No. you’re wrong. She cared for her everyday and every time. She loves her eonnie more than me and more than you.”

 

"Hyung…” Taemin calmed.

 

Jin Ki sighed and fixed himself.

 

“I’m sorry hyung…” Taemin bowed and felt ashamed for himself.

 

“don’t say sorry to me. Say sorry to her. You hurt her so much.” Jin Ki wiped his bleeding lips and walked out.

 

Taemin was left alone feeling guilty and sorry for all he did to Yu Ra. He was totally wrong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yu Ri finally opened her eyes from her sleep. Yu Ra immediately ran towards her.

 

“eonnie! eonnie…  you’re finally awake. Thank goodness.” Yu Ra cried beside her eonnie.

 

“Yu Ra… “ Yu Ri smiled and caressed her sister’s hair. “you’re here.”

 

Yu Ra hold Yu Ri’s hands. “ne eonnie.. I’m here. what happened?”

 

“I really don’t know what happened but all I remember was I was having a heart pain. I tried to call Taemin but I fell on the stairs and suddenly.. I was running out of breath and passed out.”

 

Yu Ra cried. “eonnie, you should be careful next time.”

 

“mianhae Yu Ra.. please don’t cry.” Yu Ri wiped Yu Ra’s tears.

 

“You made me worry so much. You don’t know how scraed I am!” Yu Ra said in between her tears.

 

“mianhae.. I thought you hated me.”

 

“yes! I hate you! I hate you for making me worry for you so much!” Yu Ra cried.

 

Yu Ri chuckled. “I’m already fine ok? Don’t worry anymore.” Yu Ri wiped Yu Ra’s tears.

 

“by the way.. where’s Taemin?”

 

Yu Ra sniffed and wiped her tears. “he’s out… with Onew.”

 

Yu Ri widened her eyes. “On..Onew? he’s here?”

 

“ne eonnie.. he gave me a ride when we knew what happened to you.”

 

“oh…” Yu Ri just uttered.

 

Suddenly, the door opened that caught their attention. Their eyes both widened when they saw Jin Ki came inside. Yu Ri was shocked because she’s clueless why the ‘great’ Jin Ki was in the hospital, while Yu Ra was shocked because she saw Jin Ki’s lips bleeding. She immediately ran towards him and cupped his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

first chapter of calvary.. ^^ i hope you do like it.. :D and oh! a big A-YO to my new subscribers! ^^ pls. leave some comments.. ♥♥