Chapter 6: Manager hyung? Pictures? Inlove?!

Love Star.

KRIS POV:

 

WHAT THE FISH?! MANAGER HYUNG?! HOW?! WHY?! WHEN?! O A O )

“How did you get in here Hyung?” Sehun and Tao asked as they hugged Manager hyung.

“Well, your sister gave me a spare key if ever you get hurt or drunk or something.” Manager hyung said as he ruffled Tao’s and Sehun’s hair.

“H-hyung, What brings you here?” I asked Manager hyung while being nervous and stuff.

“Well, Baozi here told me to watch ‘You’re my Pet’ with him and Chen.” Manager hyung sat between Baozi and Chen.

“KYAAAAAAA!!! Look hyung! The kissed!” Chen screamed like a obsessed fangirl.

When will they stop screaming and stuff? = =

“Sehunnie.” I said while having my poker face on.

“Ne hyung?” Sehun said as he looked like a puppy kneeling infront me.

“Go check on your sister.” I gave him my famous face as he was about to reject.

“A-ah, ne hyung” He stuttered as he went up stairs.

His so cute : )) Do you agree with me?

 

KAI’S POV:

 

~~~~~~ fainted.  The image of her fainting makes me sad. I feel my heart is breaking into thousands of pieces.

As you can see, I was somehow their childhood friend. Author-nim didn’t tell you right? = =  How mean.

As I was saying I was their childhood friend. I started liking ~~~~~~ since that incident when we my lollipop fell on the floor and she gave me hers. And do you know that she had already a part of it?

Please forgive me with this thought of mine :3

Well, my hyungs already know this. We wer---

“Earth to Kai?” Chanyeol hyung waved his hands infront of me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

“What is it hyung?”  I asked him as I looked at him uninterested. I wasn’t finished with my speech hyung D:

“You were spacing out.” He stated the fact that I didn’t want to hear.

“I was?” I asked him.

 

SEHUN’S POV:

 

KREEEAAASSSEEEE HYUUNNG!! D: Why so scary? ; A ; ) You know I still love you for that 8D

I walked really slow while going to ~~~~~ ‘s room.

“I’m really confused, before she fainted she was like ‘Oppa’ and after she fainted she was like ‘jerk’.” I mumbled to myself.

I’m gonna take a picture of her :’’’> Just like before : ) Hehehe. . .

I got my phone from my boxers.  I was already infront of her door.

Well, here goes nothing :O

As I opened the door, I saw her sleeping peacefully.

Aww :’’’> so cute just like me. . . . WAIT WHAT?! OAO

I went near her. I fixed her blanket.

“What made you hate me ~~~~-ah?” I whispered as I kneeled beside her bed.

I clicked the ‘camera’ button in my phone. I pictured ~~~~~-ah for 50 times?

Aww :’’’’> I feel like a stalker LOL XDD

“Maybe I should picture the both of us, ne?” I asked myself.

I positioned myseld near her then clicked the ‘picture’ button as I took 20 pictures of me doing different poses while she was sleeping.

I felt contented on what I have. I went outside the room.

“What time is it?” I asked myself as I looked at my phone.

I went downstairs where the hyungs are.

“HYYYUUUUNNNNGGGGSSSS!!!!” I screamed as I faced all of them.

“What is it Sehunnie?” Kris hyung asked.

“Its 12 nn already. Aren’t we suppose to have lunch?” I pouted as I heard my tummy grumble.

“Lets order Pizza Hut?” Manager hyung asked all of us getting ready of his money.

“Hyung! Are you going to pay for us?” I hugged Manager hyung’s arm as my eyes sparkled.

“Really hyung?” Tao on the other side hugged Manager hyung’s arm also.

“Ah. . . Yes?” Manager hyung said as if he wasn’t sure about it.

As we heard his answer. All of us danced like party animals.

Tao hyung is a panda :3

“Sehu—“ Manager hyung was cut-offed by ~~~~~ who just woke up.

“Annyeong Manager oppa” ~~~~~bowed 90 degress.

“Oh, Annyeong. You hungry?” Manager hyung asked her.

“Ne!” ~~~~~-ah smiled then turned to me.

“Yah! Jerk, gimme your phone.” She said as she was infront of me.

“Why?” I asked her.

“You took pictures of me while I was asleep.” She said as she glared at me.

“I did not.”

“Ye-“ She was cut-offed by Kris hyung.

“~~~~~-ah your oppa didn’t took pictures of you.” Kris hyung said as he looked at me with soft eyes.

Aww hyung :> You’re the best! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME 8D

“ReallY?” ~~~~~ asked as she raised one of her eyebrows.

“Mmm” Kris hyung said as he smiled at me.

“Ara.” ~~~~~ said as she plopped beside Kai hyung.

As ~~~~~ plopped beside Kai hyung,  Kai hyung was somehow. . . . . RED AS A TOMATO *O*

What does this mean? *O*

I have never seen hyung like this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IS HYUNG INLOVE WITH HER?! OAO )

--------------------

Extra:

Kai: Yah! Author-nim why you no tell them? ; A ;

Me: Uh. . . I don't really know.

Kai: Good thing you made a POV of me >:)

Kris: But Kai, its only your 1st POV. :P

Kai:. . . .Suho Hyung!!! Kris hyung is making me feel bad D:

Sehun: You know hyung, I like pororo. Tho I love them thith big!

Kai: BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sehunn: What? o n o )

Me: Don't mind him Sehun. Its just because of your. . . lisp. . . . . BWUAHAHAHAHAHA

Sehun: Manager hyung!!! Their making fun of me! ; A ;

Manager hyung: *hits Author-nim & Kai's head.* Dont make fun of the maknae.

Me & Kai: Ne. . .

---

Here I am : )

Updating : )

This is somehow my 3rd update? :3

Aww : ) )

 

LOL XD

Did you enjoy it?

 

 

-Winter_Breeze.