Chapter 45 : A pot filled with love.

Love Star.

Chapter 45 : A pot filled with love.


Baekhyun's POV:

I watched L.Joe sat down beside ~~~~~~.

They were talking.

I didn't hear their conversation but I felt that my heart saying that something was going to happened.

I saw L.Joe laughing and smiling at ~~~~~/

~~~~~~ hitted L.Joe's arms lightly.

Suddenly, L.Joe and ~~~~~~ were having an eye contact.

I balled my fist as I could see L.Joe inching closer to ~~~~~.

'! L.Joe is going to freaking kiss her! >:U'

But my predictions were wrong.

~~~~~ stood up and ran.

I have no freaking idea where she went.

I noticed L.Joe's disappointed face.

I smirked as I joined the others swimming and splashing.

"YAHH! Put me down you freaking erts!" I saw IU screaming and punching Xiumin and Sehun as they both carried her while being ready to throw her to the pool.

"Y-" Before IU could stop them, she was thrown to the pool.

I stiffled a laugh as I could see Xiumin and Sehun giving each other high-fives.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the guys laughed their out as I was suddenly carried by two tall towers.

"Y-YAH!! Put me down y-you.....GIANTS!" I yelled as I stuggled.

"Don't worry Bacon, this wont hurt ya." Kris hyung said as they counted up to three.

"hana. . .deul. . . set!" they both shouted as they throwed me to the pool.

"WAAAAHHH!!" I screamed as I made a big splash.

My hair got wet, my shirt got wet along with my shorts.

I swam towards Chanyeol and Kris who just got in to the pool.

I backhugged Chanyeol as his eyes widen.

"Baekhy, w-what are you doing?" He said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"YAH! Lets go horsey!" I said while patting his .

"Y-Yah!" And with that he started swimming weirdly.

The guys laughed their heart out along with IU and Leo.

Sehun followed as he did it to Luhan hyung.

Then Leo folled as he did it to Sunggyu hyung.

We enjoyed playing in the water with different challenges and punishments.

I could see that the TVXQ hyung were sitting with our Appa's.

 

YOUR POV:

I sighed as I looked at the moon.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Gosh! Why is love so cruel!?" I yelled in frustration as I sat on the floor but stood up again.

'Love isn't cruel'

"It's not?" I asked my conscience as it replied back.

'No, Love comes from your heart not from your mind. You can find love when God will show you the right person.'

"Oh. ." I was somehow speechless by my conscience.

I never knew that it was so smart.

I sighed again as I walked towards the kitchen where our Umma's were.

My tummy grumbled as I was going near to the kitchen.

"Oh, ~~~~~ what brings you here?" Mrs. Do asked me when I got inside the kitchen.

"I just wanted to watch you umma's preparing food." I said as I sat at the counter.

"Jinjja?" Mrs. Do asked with wide eyes like D.O's.

"Mmm." I smiled as I looked at what Mrs. Do is doing.

"Umma, where is the knife?" I heard a familiar voice which belonged to. . .D.O oppa.

"It's here dear." Mrs. Do said while not ripping her eyes on what she's doing.

"Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you were with those idiots playing in the pool." I asked him as we made an eye contact.

"I'm helping Umma and the other Umma's. Nah, it's more fun working in the kitchen than playing around." D.O oppa said as he got the knife and went back to his place.

I followed him and looked at what his doing.

"What are making, Oppa?" I asked him while looking at his hands gracefully cutting the onion.

"I'm making Kimchi-jjigae." D.O oppa said as he placed the sliced onions on a plate.

"Can I help Oppa?" I asked him.

"Mmm, you can cut the pork 0.7-cm thick, 2-cm wide and 3-cm-long." D.O oppa said as he got the kimchi from a container.

"Can I just cut the scallion and dice the tofu?" I asked him.

"Mmm." He nodded as he gave me a smile.

"Gomaweoyo Oppa! I'm not gonna disappoint you." I said as I hugged him.

"U-uh....Cheonmanhaeyo." D.O chuckled as I got the Tofu and Scallion.

I got a wooden chopping board and placed the scallion and tofu in it.

I first diced the tofu into 1.5-by-1.5-cm cubes.

Then followed by the scallion which I cut diagonally into 0.7-cm-thick.

I grabbed a plate and placed both of it in it.

I could see that D.O oppa was busy cutting the Kimchi and Pork with a serious face.

I got all the spices silently while not wanting to bother him.

I got a bowl small bowl while placing the 1tsp of chilli powder, 2tsp of minced garlic, 2 tsp of refined rice wine and 1 tsp of sesame oil on separate tiny bowls.

I placed all of the spices on the bowl and mixed it.

I could see that D.O oppa was looking for the spices.

I poked him by the sides and showed him the spices which I mixed.

He smiled at me while ruffling my hair.

"You mixed it?" He asked me while smiling at me.

"Ne~! Since I saw you consentrated on the Kimchi and Pork with a serious face like this." I said while following his face but failed.

"Kyeopta! Now lets put those spices on the pork and kimchi with 3 cups of water them simmer it for about 20 minutes." D.O said as he got the mixed spices on my hand and placed it on the bowl of Pork and Kimchi.

He placed 3 cups of water in it and started to simmer it for 20 minutes as he sets a timer for it.

"And now lets wait for it to boil and place the tofu, scallion and onion in it and simmer it for another 10 minutes over medium-high gas." D.O oppa said while looking at the timer.

We waited for how many minutes until the timer went 'TIINNGGG!'.

We placed the tofu , scallion and onion and set the timer for another 10 minutes.

We didn't know that our umma's were looking at us with smiles on their faces and started saying.

'They're going to be a good umma and appa.'

'They look good together.'

'Aww, lets make an arrange marriage for them.'

'Hahahahahaha. Nice one Mrs. Zhang.'

We were busy talking to notice their comments.

We waited another 10 minutes until it 'TIIINNNGG!'-ed.

We smiled in sucess as we both placed it on 51 bowls.

Many right?

D.O oppa and I gave each other high-fives as we heard people clapping.

We looked infront and saw our umma's clapping with the other umma's.

"Eh?" We both looked clueless.

"You two look like a happy couple who are married." Mrs. Kim aka. Chen's mom said.

"BWOH?!" D.O oppa and I asked as our eyes wen't wide.

They all chuckled as said 'nothing'.

I could see that there was a LOOONNNGGG table on the dining room.

D.O and I placed the bowls on this pushy thingy tray like thing.

We both pushed it towards the dining table and placed it on each respective place.

 

D.O'S POV:

My heart keeps beating fast since ~~~~~ went in the kitchen.

She helped me do the Kimchi-jjigae.

She also mixed the spices without me knowing which made my heart beat fast happily.

I was somehow shocked on what Mrs. Kim told us.

We both brought the Kimchi-jjigae on the dining table with was LOOOONNNGGG.

Our umma's placed their dishes on the LOONNGGGG table and smiled in happiness.

~~~~~ and I sat beside each other as we waited for the others.

They arrived while drooling especially Xiumin hyung who sat beside ~~~~~.

"Omo! Who cooked the Kimchi-jjigae?! It looks so delicious." Xiumin asked as with a 'tell-me-or-you'll-face-the-wrath-of-the-bun' look.

"The both of us." ~~~~~ and I said in chorus as we both laughed.

"Jinjja?!" Xiumin asked as we nodded.

'I place all my love in it with ~~~~~. :)'

I smiled at the thought as we started eating.

The guys said wonderful comments about the food especially ours.

'I know :) Its delicious because the pot we used was filled with love. Kekekekeke~ I'm such a corny idiot who is inlove with this person beside me on the right.'

We laughed and talked happily with each other.

But the atmosphere fell when L.Joe came in with blood-shot eyes.

He sat beside IU who looked at him weirdly.

"Gwaenchana?" IU asked him.

"Mmmm." He said as he started eating.

'Somethings weird -.-'' '

"Kids, all of you will share the same room which is really big for you sixteen while this five idiots which ~~~~~ calls them will share in a different room which is big enough for them to fit." Appa said while smiling at us.

'Wait. . If we share rooms. . .THAT MEANS MORE TIME WITH ~~~~~~! :D'


Chapter 45 is here! :DDD

Omo! It's a D.O x ~~~~~ moment 8DDDDDDDDD //spazz

 

. . . I forgot what i'll say ; m ; ). . .

I remembered what i'll say! :DDDD

I think this chapter will be up to 100 chapter since my mind is filled with lots of imaginations = w = )

 

 

Look! I found this gif 8DDDD

 

 

Well, Enjoy! :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

-Winter_Breeze