Chapter 42 : Childhood friends with Xi Luhan?

Love Star.

Chapter 42 : Childhood friends with Xi Luhan?


YOUR POV:

"YOU!" Xiumin and I yelled in chorus.

"You bun!" I yelled.

"You chicken!" Xiumin yelled back.

"Wait, why are we shouting?" I asked him in my normal voice.

"I DONT KNOW!" Xiumin yelled.

"Haven't eaten buns?" I asked him agaim.

"Yes. . . I miss my buns." Xiumin said while pouting.

"I can let you eat one tonight since we will be here till next next week." I said while smiling at him.

"Till next week?!" Xiumin exclaimed with his eyes round as a bun.

"Yep, I somehow asked the principal of our school but I dont know about yours." I said while replaying the scene on my mind.

 

Flashback.....

I looked at window as it was boring.

I texted Mr. Lee.

'Annyeong Mr. Lee! :D Its me Oh ~~~~~ from Star Class. I was wondering if, we star class have classes next week since we are heading to the beach. We are having a bonding time with different families including your twin brother, Mr. Lee aka. Lee JiEun's father, the Xi Family and Byun family. Do we still have to go to school?'

I pressed send and received a reply in a flash.

'Oh ~~~~! Annyeong! :D. Well, There wont be a class for you Star Class since I heard about your bonding time from my brother :). So enjoy the week ~~~~~. Tell the others to have fun. Ciao~'

I smiled at the text and replied.

'Kamsahamnida Mr. Lee! :D'

 

End of Flashback.....

 

"That's how it started." I said as I finished telling Xiumin how we got no classes.

"DAEBAK!" Xiumin exclaimed while clapping his hands like a kid.

I noticed that our shadows were gone since I told Xiumin my flashback.

I looked up and saw EXO, IU, Sunggyu Oppa and Leo circling us.

"NO CLASSES!" Baekhyun, Luhan, IU and Sehun jumped in glee.

"WE ALSO DONT HAVE CLASSES!" Kris and Suho exclaimed as all of them jumped in glee.

Xiumin and I stood up and started jumping.

"ARRFFF! ARRFFF!" I stopped jumping as my face suddenly turned pale.

"GRRRRR! ARRFF! ARRFFFF!" the dog started barking and growling.

My face started to grow more paler.

"Y-yah, gwaenchana?" Kai asked me as he patted my cheeks.

"D-don't move." Sehun said as he knew what I was feeling.

My face started to become really, really pale.

"YAH! Excuse me!" L.Joe exclaimed as he pushed the guys aside.

Well the truth is only L.Joe only knows about my phobia, which is 'Cynophobia' and 'Dystychiphobia'.

Cynophobia is a phobia about dogs while Dystychiphobia is a phobia about accidents.

L.Joe came to my side and slunged an arm around my shoulder.

"~~~~~-ah, its alright. Breath in. Breath out. Don't let your phobia's get into your way." L.Joe said while I could feel his heartbeat beating really fast.

I did what he told me as the guys made way as L.Joe brought me to where our parents we're.

"What happened?" Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Xi asked as we were already near them.

"P-phobia.." I stuttered as I sat down on a plastic chair.

"Phobia in what?" Mrs. Xi asked as she cupped my face while looking at L.Joe.

"She has a phobia about dogs, Mrs. Xi." L.Joe said as he got a glass of water for me to drink.

"Oh.." Mrs. Xi and Mrs. Lee said while their lips were formed in 'o'.

I gulped down all of the water in the glass as I regained all of my strength back.

"Ah..." I said as I wiped the water of my lips.

"You okay now dear?" Mrs. Lee asked me while giving me a warm smile.

"Ne~" I said and smiled warmly at Mrs. Lee

"Good but just sit there for awhile since I think you haven't regained ALL of your strength yet." Mrs. Xi said as she flipped the steak she was grilling.

"Ne~, By the way Mrs. Xi is this place like a resort?" I asked her.

"Well, yes." Mrs. Xi said as she continued her work.

I looked at Mrs. Xi and was somehow mesmerized by her beauty.

She looked really young like Mr. Xi which made me more mesmerized.

I noticed that Luhan got his face from the both of them.

"Mesmerized much, dear?" Mrs. Xi asked as she chuckled.

"A-ah...Ne." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head.

"You know, Luhan and You are good for each other. Your also good for L.Joe and Baekhyun." Mrs. Xi said while chuckling.

"N-ne?" I blushed at her sudden confession.

"You know ~~~~-ah, I have known you since the day you were born since Mr. Xi and I were great friends with your Umma and Appa along with the other parents." Mrs. Xi smiled while not taking her eyes of the grill.

 

"Jinjja?" I asked her as I grew interested.

 

"Mmm, I always bring Luhan with me whenever we go to your house but Luhan was a person who was always shy. Sehun and Luhan dont get along well because of their shyness but it stopped when they were in 2nd grade. They became best friends but it was somehow destroyed when we suddenly have to go to China. Luhan and Sehun suddenly forgot about each other.." Mrs. Xi paused for awhile.

 

"Your Umma and I always keep in touch with each other when we were in China. Actually, Luhan gave you that necklace you are wearing right now. You and Luhan were really close but Sehun was more close to Luhan. Luhan would always talk about you when he was still small. He also gave Sehun a ring with a dragon formed on the side." Mrs. Xi stopped as she placed the grilled meat on a plate beside her.

 

"Woah...." I was speechless while my hands were holding the necklace.

"As you can see ~~~~~-ah, You and Luhan have the same necklace." Mrs. Xi said while chuckling again.

I only looked at Mrs. Xi as I could see truth in her eyes.

I could also see happiness in Mrs. Xi's eyes.

I stood up from my place and went to get my sandals.

I went back to my sit and wore it.

I stood up again and gave Mrs. Xi a hug.

"Gomaweoyo Mrs. Xi for telling me this." I said as a tear filled with joy fell on the side of my right cheek.

"Cheonmanhaeyo ~~~~-ah." Mrs. Xi said as she hugged me back.

"You should go to the others, I could see that their worried about you. . especially Luhan." Mrs. Xi said as she whispered the last part which I didn't hear.

"Ne~." I said as I broke the hug.

"I'll get going now Mrs. Xi." I said as I smiled at her.

I started walking towards the guys until Mrs. Xi shouted.

"Just call me Omonim." Mrs. Xi shouted while smiling at me.

"Ne~!" I shouted back while smiling at her.

I continued walking towards the idiots who were making sand castles.

'Luhan and I along with Sehun were childhood friends. :)'

I smiled at the thought until I snapped out from my thoughts.

I went towards L.Joe who was busy making sand castles with IU, Tao and Sehun.

I went towards L.Joe's back and covered his eyes with my slender, fragile hands.

"Guess who~" I cooed while changing the sound of my voice.

"~~~~~." L.Joe chucked while touching my hands.

"Gomaweoyo L.Joe and I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past days." I said while sitting beside him.

"It's no big deal ~~~~~ and I'm also sorry." L.Joe said while smiling at me.

"Friends?" I offered my hands for a handshake to L.Joe.

"Friends." L.Joe said as we both shared handshakes.

We both laughed but stopped when I looked at Sehun.

"Yah, I learned something. We're childhood friends with Luhan oppa." I said while giving him a cheeky grin.

"Bwoh?" Sehun asked me as his eyes were round like saucers.

"You heard me." I smiled at him.

"Childhood friends?..."



LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY :D

ITS 11:57 pm :DDDD

Time for me to go to bed :)))

 

You and Luhan and Sehun are childhood friends :DDD

Will this be the day when you realised that you like, no scratch that, love Luhan? :"">

 

Stay tune for the next chapter tomorrow :)))

 

-Winter_Breeze