Chapter 33: "The Return of my Best Friend, Lee Chanhee aka. Chunji" PART 3.2

Love Star.

LUHAN’S POV:

 

I felt this strange feeling inside my heart.

It felt like it shattered into thousands of pieces, just seeing ~~~~ cry.

It ached just seeing her suffer a lot.

What’s this feeling?

I was currently shocked about what’s happening right now.

IU walked pass us as she pulled the guy with blonde hair to the backstage.

We heard someone yelling and a loud thump.

~~~~ suddenly cried really hard right next to me.

My mind was in panic.

I didn’t know what to do.

Hug her dimwit.

I did what the voice said and hugged her.

“It’s alright ~~~~~” I said as I rubbed my hands on her back which made her stop crying.

Mr. Lee made the students go back to their classroom.

I saw Baekhyun making Sehun calm.

After how many mins. I saw Ms. Kim bringing the blonde hair guy next to the guy with red hair.

I could see a red mark on the guy with blonde hair right across his cheeks.

Mr. Kang came back with a crying IU.

What just happened to her? O.o

As soon as Sehun calmed down, Baekhyun went to IU and comforted her.

“What is the problem?” Mr. Lee asked us while rubbing his temple.

“~~~~~ can you explain it.” Mr. Lee asked ~~~~ who was currently sniffing in my chest.

I let go of the hug so that she could speak.

“It’s because of Chunji. He left me and L.Joe when we were 10 years old because he was going to America which made our hearts shatter in thousands of pieces, which also made my suffering double because of Sehun who got all the attention when we were young.” ~~~~~ stopped as she wiped her tear that just fell.

“So, remember the time when me and L.Joe were brought to the hospital which made IU and Sehun watch us Uncle?” She continued while looking at Mr. Lee.

“Yes.” Mr. Lee said.

“So, me and L.Joe did our best not to be sad which took us a long time of period.” ~~~~~ continued.

“Guys, past is past. We should leave our past behind and focus on the reality or may I say present time.” Mr. Lee said as he rubbed his temple.

“It’s not Chunji’s fault to leave Korea but it was the company of his parents.” Mr. Lee continued while looking at us.

Mr. Lee sighed while looking at the floor.

“Mr. Kang, please bring the Star student’s to their classrooms and Ms. Kim please bring them to their classroom.” Mr. Lee said as he started walking away.

We went out of the gym as I noticed Baekhyun patting IU’s back while she was sniffing, Sehun walking behind us and ~~~~~ sniffing.

I patted her back as I looked at her with warm eyes.

I could see your suffering a lot ~~~~~. I hope you’ll be alright when your with us.

As we were walking, I saw this guy who had a greasy smile on his face while looking at us.

I looked at the other side and saw a guy with small eyes.

I sighed as I sensed they were up to something.

I pulled ~~~~ closer to me as Baekhyun did the same.

Sehun was just walking while having a pissed face.

He was mumbling stuff which was hard to understand.

After how many mins. of walking, we arrived at the classroom.

I let ~~~~ in first as I followed with Sehun.

We all went to our place as Mr. Kang stood infront.

“Okay, Let’s start our class.” Mr. Kang said.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

After how many hours of Mr. Kang talking, it was already Lunch time.

“Baegopa!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Nado.” ~~~~ said while her face was on her table.

“I brought food.” IU and I said in unison as we got a bag filled with food.

“What did you bring Luhan?” IU asked.

“I brought Spicy Ddeobokki, Kimchi, Rice, Seafood Fried Tofu Rice Ball, Pork Bulgogi and some drinks.” I said while looking at each container.

“We should have a picnic in the garden.” Sehun finally spoke.

“Daebak! Sehun your so DAEBAK!” Baekhyun clapped his hands as I imagine him as a puppy waggling his tail.

“Ehe.” Sehun smiled as he rubbed his back.

“How about you IU?” I asked.

“Hmm, lemme see. Grilled Pork, Cheese Fried Rice, Tofu Kimchi, Grilled Chicken, Squid Bulgogi, Cod Sandwich and drinks and eating utensils.” IU said.

“DAEBAKK!” ~~~~ and Sehun exclaimed.

“Shall we go?” Sehun said while smiling like a kid.

“I thought the garden was prohibited?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, we are an exception since we are the Star students.” IU said as she carried the bag but was stopped by Sehun.

“I’ll be the one to carry that, IU.” Sehun said like a gentleman.

IU was about to insist but was stopped again by Sehun.

“I insist, IU. You have been crying since this morning.” Sehun said as he got the bag from IU.

“OKAY! LETS GO!” ~~~~~ said as she started to walk.

We all went out of the room and went towards the garden which was located near the canteen.

As we were getting near the garden, we were stopped by a guard which was guarding the garden.

“May I ask for your names?” the guard said while looking at a book.

“Lee JiEun.” IU said.

“Oh ~~~~~.” ~~~~~ followed.

“Oh Sehun.” Sehun also followed.

“Xi Luhan.” I said.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun followed lastly.

“Okay, you can come inside the garden.” The guard said as he opened the gate which was locked.

“Kamsahamnida!” We all said in unison as we got in.

We found a great spot in the garden.

IU and ~~~~~ placed the mat/blanket on the grass while Baekhyun was getting the utensils and placed it on the mat/blanket while IU, Sehun and I placed the food.

We all sat on the mat/blanket.

Our sitting arrangement was like this.

~~~~        SEHUN           

ME          IU

   BAEKHYUN

~~~~~ opened the containers and was welcomed by the smell of the food.

“It smells so good.” ~~~~ said as she placed all the covers of each contained under.

“Okay, shall we eat?” I said.

“LETS EAT!” We all said in unison.

We all got the food we want to eat.

We started eating while chatting and laughing.

Our Lunch break was 2 hours.

We finished eating for 1 hour and 20 mins.

We started to pack all the containers and utensils on the bag while the bottles where being carried by Sehun and ~~~~ which were ready to be thrown.

We made sure that there were no liters left on the grass.

“Okay, lets go.” I said as we went out of the garden and was locked by the guard.

We were already inside the building.

We walked through the corridors as we felt stares on us.

We ignored it as we arrived in the classroom.

~~~~~ and Sehun have already thrown the bottles.

I sat on my place feeling really full.

“I’M SO FULL!” ~~~~, Baekhyun and Sehun exclaimed.

“Thanks for the food Luhan Oppa and IU unnie.” ~~~~ said as she gave IU a teasing smile.

“Your welcome ~~~~.” I smiled at her while IU glared at her.

“Didn’t I tell you not to call me unnie!” IU stomped like a kid.

“Did you?” ~~~~ teased.

“Yes!” IU answered.

“I didn’t remember.” ~~~~~ teased again.

“~~~~~!!” IU stomped like a kid towards ~~~~~.

“Hahahahaha! Just kidding IU.” ~~~~~ said as she ran to her place.

“Thank you Hyung and IU!” Baekhyun and Sehun said in unison.

“Your Welcome.” Me and IU said in unison.

IU, Sehun and Baekhyun sat on their places while looking at me and ~~~~.

“Did you listened to Mr. Kang?” IU asked.

“Nope, I was just too hungry to listen.” Sehun and Baekhyun said at the same time.

“Nope, I was sleeping.” ~~~~ said while smiling cheekily.

“Not really but I took down the notes which was written on the board.” I said as I pointed at the board.

“H-“ I was interrupted when 7 boys suddenly popped out.

“~~~~~/SEHUN!!!” They all yelled except for the small eyed guy.

“What are you idiots doing here?” ~~~~ asked as she raised a brow at them.

“We are here just to see y-“ They were interruped when ~~~~ spoke.

“OUT!” ~~~~ exclaimed as they scrambled out of the room.

~~~~~ stood up and locked the door then went back to her sit.

The 6 boys were looking at the glass window which was located on our right side.

They looked like lost puppies while the guy with small eyes looked pissed.

“How about you IU?” I asked.

“I just played with my phone.” IU said.

IU’s phone suddenly rang as she answered it.

“Appa?. . . . Ne. . . . Jinjja?!. . . . Arasso.” And with that IU hunged up.

“What did your Appa say?” ~~~~~ asked.

“WE HAVE NO CLASSES!!” IU exclaimed as we started jumping up and down.

“So, where shall we go?” Sehun asked.

I think this school year will be an interesting year for us.

 

------------

Chapter 33 here! :D

Part 2 of Chapter 32 :D

Kekekekeke~

It's LUHAN'S POV ! 8D //spazz

I think I should try making a poster but I dont know where to make one .___. //facepalm

XD

 

Thank you for subscribing zelo-baekhyun :D

 

Soooo, Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze