Chapter 47 : A wonderful morning ?

Love Star.

Chapter 47 : A wonderful morning ?


YOUR POV:

"Its better if all of us will go to bed now." I said as I went to my drawer and got my pajamas and clean undergarments with my towel.

I hid my undergarments inside the folded towel as I walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll take a quick shower first." I said as I went inside the bathroom and locked it.

I placed my towel, pajamas and undergarments on the table inside the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower.

I washed my hair with the shampoo that smelled like grapes and washed my body with the soap that also smells like apples.

After I finished with my quick shower, I got my towel and dried my body and hair.

I wore my clean undergarments followed by my pajamas.

I folded the clothes I wore awhile ago and placed it on the laundry basket.

I unlocked the door with my right hand as my left hand was drying my wet hair.

I walked out of the room as IU rushed towards the bathroom.

I chuckled as I sat on my bed.

I noticed that Xiumin was sniffing towards my way.

Xiumin sniffed his way to me.

I was somehow in a panic mode when Xiumin was getting closer.

A small yelp left my mouth as Xiumin was going closer and closer.

As if it was on cue, Kris got Xiumin and placed him on his bed.

"What were you doing, BUN?" Kris asked while emphasizing the word bun.

"I was finding the smell of the grapes and apple." Xiumin said innocently.

"Dont Blame Me! Its the shampoo and the soap!" I said while having a hard time drying my hair.

"Need help?" Luhan asked from behind.

"Mmm." I said while nodding.

He got the towel from my hands and started drying my hair which made my cheeks heat up.

Luhan chuckled as he saw my face red as a tomato.

"Kyeopta." Luhan said while pinching my cheeks.

"Aniya!" I denied while looking at the ground.

Luhan laughed as he continued drying my hair.

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

Little did they know that someone was fuming in anger and jealousy.

The two continued to tease each other which made that person grow in envy.

He balled up his fist ready to punch Luhan on the face but was stopped when IU came out of the bathroom which made ~~~~~ push Luhan to the bathroom.

"Yah, what's wrong?" IU asked the younger Lee as she sat down beside him.

"It's nothing." the younger Lee said while looking away.

"I'm going for a walk." L.Joe said as he stood up and headed to the door.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun, Come back here!" IU shouted but failed when she heard the door close.

"Aissh!" IU ruffled her hair and went to ~~~~~.

She laid down on ~~~~~'s bed.

"Yah, gwaenchana?" ~~~~~ asked IU who was currently sighing every minute.

"Mmmm." IU said as she felt someone was drying her hair.

She looked up and saw ~~~~ drying her hair.

~~~~ just gave a smile as she continued her thing.

"Gege! How do you put this cosmetic?" Tao asked Kris who was busy putting cosmetics on his face.

"Read the instructions Tao." Kris said while not ripping his eyes off on the mirror.

"B-but. ." Tao was about to reason out when Kris looked at him.

"No buts." Kris said as he continued what he was doing.

The young chinese boy saw his Sunggyu gege putting lotion on Leo who was peacefully sleeping.

"Sunggyu ge!" Tao called as he ran towards the person with small eyes.

"Mmmm?" Sunggyu asked the young chinese boy as he was done putting lotion on his dongsaeng.

"How do you use this?" Tao asked.

"Hmmm, read the instructions." Sunggyu said as he stood up and walked towards ~~~~~ who finished drying IU's hair.

The young chinese boy throwed tantrums.

"~~~~-ah, its your turn." Sunggyu said as he sat down beside ~~~~~.

"Arasso, but oppa will be the one to put." ~~~~~ said with sleepy eyes.

"Ara." Sunggyu said as he placed a little amount of lotion on his hands and placed it on her right arm.

Sunggyu did the same routine on ~~~~~'s left arm and legs as she fell asleep.

Sunggyu chuckled seeing his little cousins sleeping figure.

After Sunggyu finished putting lotion on ~~~~~, he fixed her blanket and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." Sunggyu whispered as he smiled.

He walked towards Sehun who was drying his hair while playing 'The Simpsons Tapped Out' on his iPhone.

"Yah, put this on." Sunggyu said as he threw the bottle to Sehun who was startled.

"Ara ara." Sehun said while not ripping his eyes off the game.

Xiumin, Chen, Lay, D.O, Suho, Kris, ~~~~, Leo, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the rest were already fast asleep while L.Joe was still walking at the beach with a heart filled with problems.

"Aissh, why didn't I confess to her earlier?!" L.Joe ruffled his hair.

L.Joe stared at the moon with sad eyes until he felt sleepy and went back to the room.

He punched the pass code and went to his bed and fell asleep.

 

>>THE NEXT DAY..<<

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

I felt a weight beside me.

I rubbed my eyes as I opened them.

I almost screamed when I saw Chanyeol beside me while hugging my waist.

I heard a loud 'thud' which made the other wake up.

I looked at the person who just fell on the floor.

It was . . . ~~~~~~.

She was still fast asleep.

Sehun's eyes were wide open and looked at the person who fell.

His eyes grew wider to see his sister face flat on the floor while asleep.

"YAH!" Sehun ran towards her and poked her with his feet.

"Yah." Sehun said.

"....."

"Yah." Sehun said again.

"....."

"Yah." Sehun said with an impatient voice.

"....."

"Yah." Sehun said with a irrated voice.

"....."

"YAAHHHH!!" Sehun screamed his lungs out which made the others wide awake.

"W-what?..." ~~~~ asked as she sat up with her eyes closed.

'TOOOT TOOOTTT! Kids wake up! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'

We heard someone was blowing a trumpet outside our door.

~~~~~ crawled towards the door and looked at the hole on the door.

She opened the door and kicked the person on the stomach with made him stumble back along with the people behind him.

~~~~ closed the door and went to IU who was fast asleep.

She laid down and hugged her as she fell asleep.

I could see the the guys couldn't handle what they were seeing.

They could get nosebleed any minute now.

Suddenly IU kicked ~~~~ off her bed while being asleep.

~~~~~ fell face flat again as she stood up and went to Leo who was in a deep slumber.

She laid beside him and fell asleep.

"H-he's so lucky." We all said absent-mindedly until we heard the door open.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! WAKE UP YOU LAZY PEOPLE!" Yunho hyung shouted which made ~~~~ groan along with IU.

"What's with the freaking noise?! Its freaking 1 am!" ~~~~ asked as she raised her voice.

"What do you mean 1 am? Its freaking 12 nn!" Yunho said as he pulled ~~~~ and IU out of the bed.

"Palli, Umma and Appa are waiting at the dinning table." Changmin hyung said as he was still in his pajamas and bed hair along with Yunho hyung, Junsu hyung, Yoochun hyung and Jaejoon hyung.

We all went out of the room with our pajamans and our bed hair along with Leo was still fast asleep in Sunggyu hyungs arm.

We all went down and saw that our parents were laughing with two (2) unfamiliar boys along with their parents.

"Umma! ~~~~~ fell on the bed face flat for two (2) times." Sehun told Mrs. Oh while getting a kick from ~~~~.

"Jinjja? My poor baby." Mrs. Oh said as she cupped ~~~~'s face.

"Kids, I want to introduce to you these 2 fine man along with their parents." Mr. Zhang and Mr. Hwuang said in chorus.

"These is Han Jin Ho and Mr. and Mrs Han. These is Park Hyeong Seok and Mr. and Mrs. Park." Mr. Zhang said.

The two guys looked like these.

 (Han Jin Ho)

 (Park Hyeong Seok)

"Okay, Kids introduce yourselves." Mr. Hwuang ordered us as Kris hyung was the first one to speak.

"We are one! Annyeong haseyo EXO imnida." We all said in sync except for ~~~~, IU, Sunggyu, L.Joe and Leo.

"I'm EXO-M's duizhang, Kris. I apologize for our appearance right now since we just woke up." Kris hyung said as he gave them a 80ºC bow.

"I'm EXO-K's guardian and leader, Suho." Suho hyung said as he gave them a smile.

"I'm EXO-K's dancing machine, Kai." Kai gave them his famous smirk.

"I'm EXO-M's maknae, Tao." Tao said as he gave them his piercing gaze.

"EXO-K's maknae and rapper, Sehun imnida." Sehun said with a flat tone.

"EXO-M, Lay imnida." Lay hyung said in an uninterested way.

"EXO-M, Chen imnida." Chen hyung said while looking around.

"EXO-M, Xiumin imnida." Xiumin hyung said while looking at the food.

"EXO-K's vocalist, D.O imnida." D.O said while giving them a smile.

"EXO-K's vocalist, Baekhyun imnida." I said as I gave them an eye smile.

"EXO-M's vocalist, Luhan imnida." Luhan hyung said while smirking at Jin Ho and Hyeong Seok.

"Last but not the least, I'm EXO-K's rapper Chanyeol imnida." Chanyeol said with his deep voice with made the both of them jump in their places.

"Annyeong! I'm Oh ~~~~. By the way, are you girls or not?" ~~~~ asked them while scratching her head confunsingly.

"They're boys ~~~~." Mr. Xi said while chukling.

"Jinjja?! Mianhamnida." ~~~~ said as she bowed which made us snicker.

"Annyeong! Lee JiEun imnida. You can just call me IU." IU said while bowing with an emotionless face.

"Annyeong! Kim Sunggyu imnida." Sunggyu hyung said while waking up Leo.

"Introduce yourself Leo-ah." Sunggyu hyung whispered at the sleepy Leo.

"Annyeong hatheyo! I'm Leo. Ppyong~!" Leo introduced himself in a cute manner which made all of us sqeal.

"Annyeong, Lee Byunghun imnida." L.Joe introduced himself in a flat tone.

"Its a pleasute knowing you!" We all said in sync and bowed.

We all went to our seats.

D.O and Xiumin seating beside ~~~~ protectively.

We ate with an awkward atmosphere.

I could see that ~~~~ couldn't hold the silence anymore.

"Gosh! People, talk!" ~~~~ said while glaring at us.

"....."

"I'm done." ~~~~~ stood up and walked away.

'Have a wonderful morning?'




Chapter 47 here! :D

Kekekekeke~

I added Han Jin Ho and Park Hyeong Seok :3

 

I'm gonna add the next chapter later :)

 

Well, Enjoy!

Don't forget to Subscribe and comment :)

 

-Winter_Breeze