Chapter 87 : The Lesson

Love Star.

Chapter 87 : The Lesson


"How 'bout your's hyung?" Kai asked while looking at me.

"The same with your's. Knowing IU is already taken by someone else. . . I guess I need to be happy for her as well." I said while looking up at the sky.

"Aigoo, time flies so fast." Kai said while looking up in the sky.

"Since time flies so fast, let's buy ice cream." I said while smiling at Kai.

"Yeah! Your treat?" Kai asked.

"Yeah." I said while laughing.

"Race you to the Ice Cream Parlor!" Kai exclaimed while running towards the Ice Cream Parlor.

"YAH!" I exclaimed while chasing him.

 

play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mniZ2ZtAJrY

Your POV :

 

Years has passed, Baekhyun Oppa and Sehun Oppa finally moved on. IU and Wooyoung are still together, 5 years and counting. While Luhan Oppa and I. . . well you can say that we are fine. We often see each other since I'm here in Korea while Luhan Oppa is in China.

I have my own bakery shop. It's called ' Love Star Bakery '. I called it after our batch. It reminds me of the times when I was together with Sehun Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, IU and Luhan Oppa. I have some workers here. Well, it's INFINITE Oppa's. When they heard about this. . . They went barging into my store and pushing away the people who wanted to apply for the job.

Baby Leo has been officially the model of our shop. Hehe, short of. He used all of his aegyo at me which made me give up and made him my model. His latest modeling is him holding a pastel blue macaroon in his right eye.

Here I am at the office. We finally finished our shift for today, so I'm staying here in the bakery until sunrise. I actually feel lonely when I would see a picture of me with Luhan Oppa. It makes me feel like hell. Missing him each day. Every single second of my life. It's making me loose hope. We have been together for 6 years already. 6 freaking years. I drop my pen down on my mahogany desk. I run my fingers through my golden brown locks. I sighed and looked at the picture frame that is infront of me.

I grabbed it and looked at it. I looked so happy when I'm in Luhan Oppa's arms. Those times that we are together, it feels so magical. I didn't think that Luhan Oppa and I would last 'till how many years. But thinking of the present makes my heart ache in pain, loneliness, and. . . unhappiness. I feel so empty. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.

Each one threatening to fall. Happy, Sad, Serious and Fun times went flooding me. I miss his laugh, his kisses, his hugs, his jokes, his voice and most importantly. . . his Love. I couldn't control my tears anymore. Tears started to fall down one by one. I didn't know that I would miss him this much. I need Luhan Oppa right now. I want to see him.

I don't know what to do anymore. I sobbed and sobbed. I cried my heart out, eyes turning bloodshot red, throat aching in pain, my head pounding, and my heart shattering into pieces. I don't know. . I really don't know. I continued crying until I unconsciously cried myself to sleep.

I never knew. . . that loving someone that is far away could be so hard. Not seeing him, not able to talk to him when your having problems, not able to be embraced by his warmth and loved, not able to spend at least two days with him.

My eyes flutter open, when I heard lots of voices around me. My vision is still blurry. My pupils started to adjust through the light in the room. I rubbed my eyes and saw Sehun Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa.

"O-oppa." I stuttered. Emotions attacking me one by one, causing my eyes to become blurry. Blurred by the tears.

"~~~~. . ." Sehun Oppa looked at me with a worried look. I couldn't help it but cry. I don't know if I could carry this feelings anymore. I started crying. My eyes started to become more redder than it was last night. My chest feels really heavy with the problems right now. I want to shout my feelings out but how can I? I'm having lots of trouble right now.

Baekhyun Oppa hugged me and rocked me side by side. "What's wrong? You can tell us ~~~~." Baekhyun Oppa said while my hair. I hugged Baekhyun Oppa back and made the hug tighter.

"O-oppa. . . I feel so empty, I feel like I'm a mess, I feel really lonely, I'm . . . hurt." I sobbed while choking on my own spit. My chest started to become lighter as I said how I'm feeling. I don't know anymore. . . I started telling them how I feel. My shoulders going up and down from crying.

Sunggyu Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa and Woohyun Oppa came. I broke the hug and went hugging Sunggyu Oppa. I don't know but I feel much comfortable with Sunggyu Oppa. My tears started to soak his white button up polo. I cried even harder while startling Dongwoo Oppa and Woohyun Oppa. All I need right now is comfort. I need someone to comfort me when I'm going through hard times.

Sunngyu Oppa hugged me tight, not minding his polo being soaked by my tears. He rubbed my back, making me calm down. He brought me to the balcony, making the four stay on my office.

"What's wrong?" He asked while rocking me side by side. I told him everything that I'm feeling. I didn't hesitate. I told him directly. Pouring all my emotions in every word I say. Tears fell one by one. Sunggyu Oppa hugged me a little bit tighter. His hug comforts me. I stopped crying. My eyes all puffy. It became bloodshot red. A little bit redder.

Sunggyu Oppa wiped my tears and said. "Hey, cheer up. I'm here. We are all here, ready to lend you our shoulders. Our shoulders for you to cry on. You have to face the challenges that would come to your life. Don't let that challenge swallow you. Don't let your emotions, swallow you. Tell us what you feel, don't be shy. We are always here to protect you, comfort you and help you." I nodded my head. Sunggyu Oppa ruffled my hair and said.

"Why don't we go back now and help the others?" He asked while smiling at me. I nodded my head and we stood up. We went back inside. Before going to the others, Sunggyu Oppa fixed me up. Putting a pack of ice on my face, making my tired eyes calm down. Calling Woohyun Oppa to apply BB cream on my face. And done. I tied my hair into a bun and wore a blue polka dot headband. I changed into my uniform. I went out of the room and saw the boys working hard.

A big smile was plastered on my face. The boys noticed that I was already out of my office, hurriedly attacking me into a big tight hug except for L. Asking me if I'm okay. Asking me if what's wrong. I just laughed and answered each of their question.

Loneliness faded away, Happiness started filling itself inside my heart. I patted each one of their heads.

"Aigoo, I'm okay now guys. Thanks to everyone." I said while smiling at them. L looked at me with a satisfied smile and nodded his head. I just smiled at him and said. "You're still that mysterious guy who always makes his profile low. So humble." Everyone started laughing while attacking me with one last group hug.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I, myself handling the take outs, orders. I placed them carefully in the boxes, plates and etc. It makes me calm. Well, Sunggyu Oppa and Dongwoo Oppa are doing the baking and stuff. I taught them how to make the pastries and etc.

"Ten macaroons with different colors." Sungjong said while touching the screen of the monitor that is infront of him. I nodded my head and wore my plastic, pastel blue, gloves. I started picking different colored macaroons and placed them carefully in the box, making a wonderful set of macaroons.

"With ribbons or cute 3-D animal stickers?" I asked Sungjong. I took the last finishing touches, or may I say the ribbons and the 3-D animal stickers, out from the drawer. I turned my head to him, waiting for his answer.

"He wants both, ~~~~." Sungjong said. I nodded my head and started putting up the finishing touch. I smiled at my creation and removed my gloves. I held onto the hard paper handle and on the lower part. I looked up and turned to the owner of the macaroons.

"Here are your macaroons, sir--" I was stopped when I saw Minhyuk. He looked really different right now. He changed. He looked at me, shocked as his eyes widen. Never thought that I would see him.

"Minhyuk?!" I asked while looking at him.

"~~~~ sunbae?! Is that you?!" He asked, shock was present in his voice. I nodded my head and he also nodded his. I gave his order and smiled at him. Oh how long I have never seen him again.

"How are you? It's such a long time that we haven't seen each other!" I said while pinching his cheeks. He is like a little brother to me. I haven't seen him for these past years. Not a single news about him went to me. He hasn't communicated with me either.

"I'm fine, how about you sunbae? Yeah. I was quite busy since I debuted for the past years." He said while chuckling. My eyes widen as I remember that I heard about Minhyuk's name.

"You were the one that debuted in the group BTOB?!" I asked while smiled widely at him. He nodded his head like a kid while smiling widely at me.

"That's great!" I exclaimed while feeling happy for him. Now I know why he hasn't communicated with me.

"Anyways, sunbae. I got to go and send this to my dongsaengs." Minhyuk said while scratching the back of his head.

"Arasso. Take care. Good Luck on your career and always remember that a hoobae of mine will always be supported by me." I said while smiling at him. His smile was already reaching to his ears.

"Nee! Kamsahamnida. Good Luck also on your business sunbae." He beamed while bowing to me. He waved his hand at me and left. I smiled at his disappearing silhouette and sighed. I looked around and saw lots of happy couples in the shop.

I sighed and thought of lots of positive stuff. My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller ID. I excused myself to Sungjong and went to my office.

"Hello?" I said while looking around in my office. I started picking up the things that fell from my desk when I was crying. I fixed them and placed them back on my desk, neat and orderly.

"~~~~-ah, I miss you."

The voice sounded like it was just near me which made me turn around and stop when I saw him. I couldn't believe it. . it's him.

"Oppa. . "

 


Hey guys! So I might be ending this story with one more chapter? :3

My hands were itching to update this story of mine ever since I heard this music. . which was an hour ago.

I decided to write like how others do. I don't want to be making one sentence then press enter to go to another space and write another sentence.

So, I hope you guys like this.

I want to thank each one of you for subscribing, commenting and supporting this story of mine.

And to all my silent readers, I'm glad to have you guys.

 

I feel like I'm going to end the story in this chapter with this message of mine xD

Lol.

Anyways, Ciao~

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Vote~! ^^ IF you haven't xD

 

-Winter_Breeze