Chapter 41 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 6

Love Star.

Chapter 41 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 6


YOUR POV:

As I stared at IU with wide eyes, we heard a loud 'thud' on the floor.

We looked at the person who fell on the floor and it was . . . . . . L.Joe.

We saw Chunji looking at L.Joe with anger.

"What the?!" IU and I shouted in chorus.

Chunji tackled L.Joe on the floor and started punching him endlessly.

L.Joe punched him back which made Chunji lose his balance.

L.Joe got on top of him and started punching him.

We were all bewildered by their actions.

Mr. Lee called his personal bodyguards and ordered them to separated L.Joe from Chunji.

"What is happening here?!" Mr. Lee shouted as he stood up from his place and walked over to Chunji and L.Joe.

Good thing there were no paparazzi's.

"THIS IDIOT OVER HERE MADE THE SITUATION WORST!" L.Joe screamed as his eyes was filled with anger and hatred.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS WHEN SEEING SOMEONE I LOVE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS JERK!?" L.Joe added as he kicked Chunji on the stomach when he was near him.

Sehun, IU, Luhan, Baekhyun and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Someone. ." I said while looking at L.Joe.

"He. ." IU and Sehun said in chorus.

"Love? . ." Luhan and Baekhyun said while looking at each other then looked at me and IU.

"Yah, what does it mean?" I asked IU.

"Mollaseo." IU said while drinking a glass of water infront of her.

I could see Mr. Lee rubbing his temples.

We heard a 'sshoooowwsshh' sound coming from L.Joe and Chunji's direction.

We looked at the two and saw them fainting.

"WOAH!" I exclaimed which made the three persons infront of me look at my direction.

"Woah?" Sehun raised a brow at me while his eyes widen.

"That's now how to act as a girl `~~~~." Sehun smacked my head.

"Yah! No need to smack my precious head." I said while pouting.

"Psh." Sehun said while crossing his arms.

'All by myself~~ Don't wanna be. All by myself~~' Baekhyuns phone rang as his eyes widen.

"Yebeoseyo?" Baekhyun said.

"Oh! Kai-sshi, how may I help you?" Baekhyun asked the person on the phone.

"Yah, put it on speakerphone." Sehun and I said in chorus.

"Ara ara." Baekhyun said as he pressed the speakerphone button on his iPhone.

"Annyeong Kai/Hyung!" Sehun and I said as Baekhyun placed his iPhone on the center.

"Annyeong!" Kai said through the phone.

"Yah, IU say 'Hi~' to Kai." I nudge IU.

"Annyeong Kai-sshi." IU said while glaring at me.

"Annyeong JiEun-sshi!" Kai said as I imagined him smiling while greeting us.

"Annyeong Kkamjong." Luhan said while smirking.

"Annyeong Lulu deer Hyung." Kai said through the phone as I imagined him smirking.

"YAH!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Kekekekeke~ By the way, how come the five of you are together?" Kai asked.

"It because our parents wants to have a bonding with each other." Baekhyun said.

"Oh~~ Send me your pictures together~." Kai cooed over the phone.

"Ara ara~." We all said as Baekhyun called a waiter and asked him to take the picture for us.

"1....2.....3....Say Cheese!" the waiter said as we all smiled at Baekhyun's phone/camera.

"Kamsahamnida!" We all said in unison as we gave the waiter a smile.

"Your welcome." And with that the waiter walked away and served other customers.

Baekhyun sent the picture to Kai.

"I bet Kai would be jealous. Seeing ~~~~~ at her state right now is rare." Sehun said while chuckling.

"Omo! So Me and Luhan hyung are lucky!" Baekhyun exclaimed while giving Luhan a high-five.

"Yeah." Sehun smugly said.

"YAH! Why didn't you bring me with you?" Kai whined through the phone.

"I NEED BUNS!!" we heard Xiumin shouting.

"KRISSS! DO YOU LOVE ME?!" We heard Xiumin shouting again.

"Yes Ge." We heard Kris answering Xiumin's question.

"IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU'LL LET ME EAT BUNS!" Xiumin exclaimed as I imagined him hugging Kris' arms.

We all bursted in laughters hearing Xiumins complains and questions.

"Poor duizhang." Luhan said while chuckling.

"I agree with you." We all said while laughing.

"Sehun! Send me pictures of ~~~~~ and IU!" Kai said while Xiumin was still shouting.

"No way hyung, I aint sending you my beloved sisters pictures. Your just an old ." Sehun said as we laughed.

"YAH! XIUMIN GE, STOP BITING MY GUCCI! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST!?" We heard Tao screaming over the phone.

"Tao like Gucci?" IU asked us with wide eyes.

"You can say that." We all said while chuckling.

"HYUNG! STOP SHOUTING! YOUR DISTURBING MY CALL!" Kai shouted.

"Lets act like there's a connection problem." Luhan whispered as we all agreed.

"hana....deul....set!" IU said as we all smirked.

"Kai *ssshhooowwwssshh* I *ssssshhhhooowwwssshh* think *ssssshooowwwssshh* we." Baekhyun said as he pressed the end button.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." We all laughed.

"I wonde-" I was cut-off when my phone started to play the sound for the message thingy.

'You got a message! You got a message!'

I unlocked my iPhone and read the message.

My eyes widen because of the text.

Dear Star Students (Girls),

         Good Evening! We are here to tell you that starting next week, you must wear school shoes that have heels. If you don't wear school shoes that have heels for three (3) times, you will have a whole week detention. If you reach five (5) times, you will be suspended for five (5) days. Well, that's all. Have a happy weekend and Take Care~.

                                                               School's head admin,

                                                                      Mrs. Jung

I nudged IU and let her read the message.

"WHAT THE?! I can't stand wearing heels." IU complained as she started to hit my arm lightly.

"Kids~ It's time to go home." Our parents called as we started to get up from out seats.

We walked over to our parents.

I was somehow beside Baekhyun and Luhan at that time which made my parents, Luhan's parents and Baekhyun's parents look at us.

"Omo! ~~~~~'s figure is really beautiful. She really looks good with Baekhyun and Luhan." Mr. Byun said while smiling at us.

"I agree with you Mr. Byun." Our parents nodded.

We looked at them with wide eyes.

"It was nice eating with you." Our parents said as we were outside of the restaurant.

"I hope we could have another bonding with each other." They continue talking to each other as the five of us were standing.

"It was nice eating with you guys." Sehun and I while nudging them.

"It was nice eating with you too." They said as they nudged us back.

We laughed and bade our goodbye's to each other as we went to our respective cars.

Sehun and I got inside the limo as our parents followed.

The ride was silent as Sehun and I fell asleep on our places.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

The next day. . . .

 

'I walked throught the woods where I was asked to go. As I was walking, birds and little creatures greeted me with smiles on their faces. I smiled back at them as I walked to the right direction. As hours passed of walking, I saw this bright light with someone standing infront of me with a smile. "~~~~~, I love you through the bottom of my heart. I promise to stay by your side from times of trouble. I won't disappoint you. ~~~~~, Will You M-"'

I felt my bed was bouncing up and down.

"Noona~~" someone cooed.

"10 more hours." I said as I faced my right side.

"Tch, I'll be the one to wake her up." I heard someone speaking until I felt a smack on my head.

"YAH!" I bolted up from my bed.

"Well its about time you wake up. We're going to the beach with the Lee family, Xi family, Byun family, Park family, Kim families, Wu family, Zhang family, Hwuang family and Do family" Sehun said as he placed a bag on my bed.

"Umma packed all of the clothes you needed and some stuff for your skin and etc." Sehun said while walking away hand-in-hand with Leo.

"Beach...such many families to go with." I said while getting up.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After taking a quick shower, I went to my walk in closet and picked the right undergarments.

I picked a onepiece jumpsuit which was above my knees with comfy sandals along with it.

 

After I finished wearing my summer dress and my comfy sandals, I walked back to the bathroom and went to the cosmetics part.

I opened the cabinets and saw hair accessories, brushed and combs.

I braided my hair and place all the hair accessories back to the cabinet.

I got my sunblock out from the second drawer of the table and brought it with me while going out of the room.

I placed it inside my bag.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs just to see my parents, Auntie, Uncle, Sunggyu, Leo and Sehun waiting for me.

"I'm here!" I exclaimed as I was infront of them.

"Good, now lets go!" Umma said as we all went out.

We went inside a van.

I sat beside the window as Sehun sat at my back and Sunggyu beside me with Leo.

Appa was in the drivers sit while Umma was on his right side.

Auntie and Uncle were infront.

Appa started the car as Umma called the other Umma's by her phone.

I played with the games in my iPhone while waiting.

I felt someones head landed on my shoulder.

I saw Sunggyu asleep with a Leo asleep on his lap.

I smiled at them and continued what I'm doing.

After how many hours of waiting, we finally arrived at the beach.

"Oppa, were here already." I shook Sunggyu by the shoulder.

"hmm?" Sunggyu oppa woked up while rubbing his small eyes.

"What did you say?" Sunggyu asked me.

"We're here already." I said.

"Oh....Leo-ah were here." Sunggyu shook Leo as Leo started to open his eyes.

"WE'RE HERE!" Leo jumped and went out since the door of the van was open.

Sunggyu and I followed as Leo got out.

As we were outside already, Sehun came out out of the van.

At the same time, twelve (12) vans arrived.

"Wow, they arrived at the same time." I said while scratching my head.

I removed my sandals just to feel the sand.

I went searching for IU to each vans.

I looked at the first van and saw Tao going out of the van.

I quickly went to the second van and D.O went out of the van.

I went to the third and Suho was out.

I went to the fourth and Chanyeol was out.

I went to the fifth and Kai was out.

I went to the sixth and Xiumin was out.

I went to the seventh and Chen was out.

I went to the eighth and Kris was out with his face present.

I went to the nineth and Lay was out.

I went to the tenth and Luhan was out.

I went to the eleventh and Baekhyun was out.

I went to the twelveth and saw IU and L.joe going out of their van.

"IU!" I exclaimed as I went her when she came out.

"~~~~~....." IU said as she eyed me from head to toe.

"YOUR SO Y! KYAAAAHHH! I feel like a ert." IU exclaimed while jumping up and down.

I started walking away quiestly until she noticed me.

"YAH!" She shouted as I started running away.

I could see that the boys attention was fixed to us.

As I was looking at the back from time to time, I didn't notice someone was infront of me until I bumped him which caused me to fall on the ground with a loud 'thud' with the person.

We fell first.

"Apa.." I said while rubbing my .

"Mianhe." I said as I looked at the person infront of me.

"YOU!" the person and I pointed at each other.


CHAPTER 41 HERE! :DDD

So you along with EXO and IU and L.Joe and all of your parents went to the BEACH! :DD

WEEEEEEE~~~ :))))))

Yes! Eid holiday will start on saturday :DD So that means no classes for me and all of you! :DDDD

Well, I'm not sure about that...

Ohmaygooders! :''> I watched To The Beautiful You :))

Only episode 1 but I'll watch episode 2 8DDD

I can't wait to see EXO 8DDDDDDDDDDD

It would be . . .

 

Kekekekekekek ~ :))) Well, Enjoy! :))

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment :))

 

-Winter_Breeze