Chapter 1: Sehun this, Sehun that >:(

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

Annyeong everyone! My name is Oh ~~~~~~. Well I’m 18 years ol--.

“~~~~~-ah! Breakfast is ready!” Umma shouted from the kitchen. “Ne!” I shouted as I was finalizing my hair. As I went out of my room, I saw my enemy  brother aka. Sehun . “Good Morning ~~~~~-ah!” Sehun smiled as he greeted  me. “Tch! Acting nice and innocent.” I mumbled as I ignored him while walking away. Well as you can see, me and Sehun oppa –sshi are not in good-term sibling relationship. It all started. . . .

Flashback. . .

“Oppa!” 5 years old you said while running to Sehun before hugging him. “Aigoo, did my princess miss me?”6 years old Sehun teased you as you let go of the hug. “Ne! because Oppa is not around all the time and Oppa and I will eat ice cream!” 5 years old you said with excitement in your  voice. “Did I say that?” 6 years old Sehun asked as he pretended to forget about eating Ice Cream. “Ne! Oppa don’t tell me you forgot?” 5 years old you pouted as you felt disappointed. “Aniyo. I’m just teasing you saengie~ Now, Kaja!” 6 years old Sehun exclaimed as he held your tiny hands with excitement. “Kaja!” 5 years old you exclaimed with happiness.

 

As Sehun and You were already walking out of the Ice Cream shop heading home, someone was watching you and Sehun since you went out of the School. Like it was planned, that someone started running heading towards you and Sehun, ready to get one of you as hostage for the “kidnapping business” since Sehun and yours are one of the riches people in Seoul. As that someone was ready to get you, Sehun exchanged places with you and with that Sehun was the one who was kidnapped. Your eyes were really wide when you saw your Oppa being carried by a stranger. “OPPA!!!!” 5 years old you screamed with horror. “~~~~~-ah!!! Help Me!!!” 6 years old screamed while struggling to get out from the grip of the stranger. As you were running towards your Oppa and the Stranger, just in time a police man stopped the stranger and got Sehun away from the stranger. The police called his co-policemen as he recognized you and Sehun aka. The Son and Daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Oh, one of the riches people in Seoul. When the co-policemen arrived, Mr. & Mrs. Oh arrived worriedly. “Sehun-ah! Are you okay?” Mrs. Oh cried as she saw his son crying with his little sister. “U-umma, I-I was. . .” 6 years old Sehun was lost of words as he was terrified of what happened to him awhile ago. “There, there. Don’t worry Sehunnie, Umma and Appa are always here with you ready to protect you.” Mrs. Oh said as she hugged Sehun. Meanwhile, you were being hugged by Mr. Oh. “Princess, are you hurt or something?” Mr. Oh asked with worry as he checked is there are any scratches on you. “A-ani  Appa” 5 years old you said while tears started flowing. “Sehun O-oppa, are you okay?” 5 years old you asked Sehun with tears in your eyes. “N-ne.” 6 years old Sehun said while hugging you. “Mianhe Oppa.” 5 years old you started crying in Sehuns chest. “Its Okay, princess” 6 years old Sehun said as he kissed your head. “Arrasso, Kids lets go” Mr. Oh said while waiting for the both of you and Sehun to get in the Limo. “Ne Appa!” Both of you and Sehun said while holding each others hands.

 

As days passed you noticed that your parents and the other people are giving much more attention to him. All the Love and Care was given to him while you had none. Starting that day you started becoming cold towards Sehun, avoiding him, and hating him.

 

End of Flashback. . . .

 

Well that’s how it started. I really hate Sehun.  As I entered the kitchen, I went directly to the cabinet to get my ONE AND ONLY cookie! When I had it with my precious hands, Sehun snatched it away. “Yah! That’s mine!” I said as I tried getting my cookie back. “But I like this and its already the last one so I’m having it. You can buy another one later on the grocery store.” Sehun said while holding my ONE AND ONLY cookie. “Its mine Sehun! So give it to me already.” I said while getting my cookie. As I was  getting my cookie from Sehun, Umma and Appa started joining his side. “Princess, I’ll ask the maids to buy you another one so just give it to your oppa.” Appa said while putting down his newspaper. “I agree with you Appa ~~~~-ah, just give it to your Oppa.” Umma said while giving appa his Sunny side up and Bacons. “Fine!”  I said as I was leaving the kitchen.

 

Mins. Later~ . . . . . .

 

"Sehun this, Sehun that. Tch! Why did Umma and Appa join his side? Argghh!!! My cookie. ." I said as I ruffled my hair with anger. "You jelly??" Sehun said while popping out of no where. "Heck NO!" I said with anger in my voice. "A strong NO means YES" Sehun teased while wiggling his eyebrows. "Whatever dimwit." I said as I walked away with anger.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY DAY IS RUINED! D:<

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hehehehehe :) 1st Chapter has ARRIVED! :D I'll update tomorrow asap. :)

Enjoy with le 1st Chapter! :)

Please dont forget to Subscibe and Comment and also

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ENJOY! :D

 

-Winter_Breeze :)