Chapter 91 : Our Happy Ever After 'Final'

Love Star.

Chapter 91 : Our Happy Ever After 'Final'


The day passed by really fast. Luhan Oppa and I are already here in our rooms, packing our things. Well, I was the only one who was packing while Luhan Oppa was just lying down on the bed, watching me pack by myself.

I looked at Luhan Oppa and said, "So you are just going to watch me pack our things? Aren't you going to help me just a little bit?" I pouted while looking at him. He chuckled and stood up. He sat down beside me and started helping me pack. I nudged him and chuckled. He chuckled.

"I love you Oppa." I said while smiling at him. He gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I love you too ~~~~." He smiled at me and we continued packing our things.

 

Your POV :

 

I was awaken by the voice of Umma. My eyes fluttered open and saw Umma and Xi Umma waking me and Luhan Oppa. I rubbed both of my eyes and sat up. I looked at Luhan, who was not moving. He is a sleeping log. Hard to wake up.

"YAH! LUHAN! WAKE UP, YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT TO JEJU!!" Xi Umma shouted while shaking Luhan violently. Luhan, who was asleep awhile ago, is now awake. He sat up and looked at his umma with a '( -  - )?' look. His hair was totally a mess.

Umma pulled me and gave me a towel and pushed me inside of the bathroom. I automatically took a bath and after how many minutes, I was finished. I was about to go out of the bathroom but Umma handed me my clothes. I started wearing my undergarments then a white tanktop with an Infinity symbol in it. I wore a pair of light brown shorts. I wore a red braided belt. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and applied it on my legs and arms. I went out of the bathroom. I grabbed my Beige MCM back pack and my phone and went downstairs. I saw Umma ordering the maids to put our luggage0 on the van. I went to the kitchen and saw Luhan Oppa eating cereal. I grabbed my own bowl of cereal and poured milk on it. I started eating and finished it really quickly. I placed my bowl on the sink and went to the front door.

I pulled my ankle length white socks and wore it. I grabbed my Red All Star Light Converse and wore it. "Luhan Oppa! Palliw~!" I exclaimed while waiting for Luhan Oppa. He hurriedly went to us with his mouth full with cereal. He was wearing light brown below the knee length denim shorts and a white v-neck shirt. He grabbed his Black Vans and wore it. He was carrying his Beige MCM back pack. We got inside the Van and saw our Ummas smiling at the both of us. They went inside of the house.

"Do you have you passport and ticket Oppa?" I asked while looking at him. He nodded his head while gulping down the cereal down to his throat. I opened my bag and grabbed a hair tie. I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my Sunglasses out. I wore it and waited.

 

_____________________________

 

"Thank goodness we're finally here in Jeju!" I beamed while pulling my luggage. I looked around Jeju airport and saw many arrivals. I smiled and a coffee shop caught my eyes.

"Oppa, can we get some coffee?" I asked Luhan Oppa. He looked at me with a brow raised. I looked at him with a pleading look and he sighed, "Fine, let's go. We'll go straight to our hotel, arasso?" He said. I nodded my head and pulled him with me. We went to the Coffee Shop and sat down on the table near the window.

"What do you want to have Oppa?" I asked Luhan Oppa. I guess I'll be having Iced Americano today. I'm so thirsty!.  Luhan Oppa looked up at the menu. "I'll have Iced Americano." Luhan Oppa said. I nodded and stood up. I went to the cashier and ordered to Iced Americano. I waited at the side and looked at the person making the Iced Americano. I could hear lots of whispers from the customers.

'Isn't that the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Oh? She is with Mr. and Mrs. Xi's son.'

'I heard that they are already married.'

'Jinjja? Kyaaaa, they look so good for each other!'

'I agree with you~'

'We're really lucky to see them! I heard that they are very talented.'

I just sighed and continued watching the person making the Iced Americano. After how many minutes, the employee gave me the Iced Americano and realized that it's me. "U-uh. . . Here y-your order Ms. ~~~~. C-can I ask you something?" The staff stuttered. I chuckled as I could notice that she is becoming stiff.

"Thank. Sure thing, dear." I said while smiling at her. She looked at me and blushed. "C-can I have y-your autograph? I-I'm a b-big fan o-of yours." She stuttered again while handing me a picture of myself. This was making me chuckle. "Sure thing." I said while grabbing my black marker and started signing it with a message. I looked at her name tag and chuckled.

Annyeong Ye Jin-ah~!

Haha, your so cute when you stutter. Anyways, thank you for being a fan of mine. If ever you have any trouble or problem, just tell me ! kkkk. You know my twitter , right? @IcePrincessOh. You really did a great job in making the Iced Americano ! Good Job ! I hope I could see you again here . Fighting ~! :3

-Oh ~~~~ [Insert here you goddess like signature]

I gave her the autograph and held onto the Iced Americano. I thanked her and went back to our table. I placed Luhan Oppa's Iced Americano in front of him and sat across him. He started drinking his Iced Americano. I drank mine while looking at Luhan Oppa. "Aigoo, I noticed you have been staring at me every second ever since we got married." Luhan Oppa said while smiling at me. I chuckled and nodded.

"Ne~ I just couldn't believe that my dream came true! Marrying the person I love." I said while grinning widely at Luhan Oppa. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I chuckled and held onto his hands. "Aigoo, your getting all touchy touchy with me." Luhan Oppa teased, making me blush.

"Oppaa!" I beamed while hitting him. He held my wrist and chuckled. "Aigoo, I was just kidding." Luhan Oppa said while smiling sweetly at me. I giggled and looked at the time. "Oppa, Kaja?" I asked while smiling at him. He nodded his head and stood up while holding his Iced Americano. I stood up and held onto my Iced Americano. Luhan Oppa and I went out with our luggage. I could hear the staff that I have given an autograph spazz.

I chuckled while thinking again about her stuttering. Luhan Oppa and I went out of the aiport and rode the van that was waiting for us. After how many minutes has passed, we finally arrived at the hotel we were going to have our honeymoon.

We checked in and got our room key. We went to the floor where our room is located and went inside. "Waahh~!" I said as soon as I got inside our room. The bed had rose petals on the bed, everything was just so pretty to be described. Luhan Oppa closed the door and placed his luggage down. I started unpacking our things and placed them inside the closet. After 45 minutes, I finally finished unpacking our stuff. I sat beside Luhan Oppa who was watching soccer.

"Oppa, let's go explore." I said while hugging him on the waist. He looked at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Where should we go?" He asked while I rested my head on his chest. He rested his head on top of mine. "Let's go tour around the place." I said while looking at him. "Let's have fun?" He said with a smiled. I nodded my head and smiled. He stood up, bringing me up with him. I removed my arms around his waist and grabbed my bag.

"Kaja Oppa!" I beamed while smiling at him like a kid. He chuckled and got his bag.

 

__________________________________

 

Luhan Oppa and I have been having fun. We went exploring Jeju Island. We went shopping for couple stuff. Went to some amusement park. Ate Ice cream. Ran. Played hide and seek and etc. Luhan Oppa and I went back to the hotel at exactly 7:30 in the evening. Luhan Oppa directly went to the bed and tiredly plopped his body on to the bed. I rested on the couch for about 15 minutes and was about to go the bathroom when Luhan Oppa went inside before me. I waited how many minutes and Luhan Oppa was finally finished. He came out with only a towel around his hips, exposing his abs and etc. I blushed at the sight and hurriedly went to the bathroom. "Oppa! I'll just take a bath, ne?" I exclaimed. I received a 'yes' from Luhan Oppa and went inside the bathroom. I locked the door and took a bath. After how many minutes passed, I am now finished taking a bath. I wore my undergarments.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Luhan Oppa staring at me. He stood up and started walking towards me. As he got closer and closer, I moved backwards until my back hits the cold wall. He then pins me on the wall. He held on to my chin and made me look up to him. My  right hand was holding onto the towel, securing it, making sure that it won't fall. He then crashes his red pump lips on mine. He kissed me passionately and hungrily. He bit the lower part of my lips, making me part my lips. As I parted my lips, his tongue went inside freely.

Our tongues battled with each other. His right hand was on the back of my neck while the other one was on my back. My left hand automatically went to his neck, pulling him closer to me. We kissed and kissed, my legs were wrapped around his waist. He held onto my thighs and brought me to the bed. He laid me down. He was on top of me. His kisses started to go from my lips then down to my neck. He started giving me butterfly kisses on my neck and bit it, making me moan in the process. He then removes my towel, revealing my lacy bra and . He looked at me with a smirk.

I looked away while blushing. He laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. He removed his white wife beater, flashing his white abs. He started kissing me again until. . . .

 

 

(You can continue this part since I'm just too young to continue the other part of this. . . . Process. :)))) )

 

For short of this part, We made Chemistry with each other. . . I mean history. We bought laid down on the bed, panting heavily. We were both tired, making us fall asleep as soon as possible. But not that really fast! We fell asleep after saying I love you to each other.

 

____________________________

 

Weeks has passed, we have finally got back to our house here in Seoul. We actually didn't know that our parents were there in Jeju. Spying us. Only until outside our room. Right now, Luhan Oppa has been working here in Seoul. While me, I'm here watching TV. Craving for yummy foods like Pasta, Mangoes (not the ripe ones), Cheesecakes ! Chicken and many more. But I actually really craved for Creamy Carbonara Pasta.

Haha, anyways here I am cooking BBQ for the boys; EXO Oppas. We are actually at the balcony, having some bonding time. The boys were playing in the pool, running around, teasing each other and also they are quarreling with each other. I chuckled and placed the cooked BBQ on a plate. I brought the plates on the long mahogany table we have. I actually finished cooking already.

"OPPAS! It's time to eat!" I exclaimed while smiling. They hurriedly came to the table like little children. We started eating as soon as we thanked for the food. In the middle of eating with them. My stomach suddenly ached, making me feel like vomiting. I stood up and hurried went to the toilet.

I arrived at the toilet on time and started vomiting. Vomit. Vomit. Vomit. I started coughing then vomit again. Luhan Oppa rushed to my side and started patting my back. The boys then rushed to us.

"~-~~~! Gwaechanayo?" Lay Oppa asked while looking at me. I shook my head. I stood up and wiped the vomit with a piece of tissue. I flushed the toiled. Chen Oppa and Xiumin Oppa handed me a glass of water. I only drank half of it since I felt dizzy that time. Luhan Oppa caught me on time and that was it, I fainted.

 

Luhan's POV :

 

~~~~ fainted! My eyes widen, making me automatically carry her bridal style. The guys were starting to panic. "Bring her to the hospital, palli!" Suho exclaimed. Sehun, Kris and I went to my car. I was at the back with ~~~~. Kris was driving while Sehun was on the shotgun.

Kris started the engine and drove off. After how many minutes, we finally arrive in Seoul Hospital. I hurriedly brought ~~~~ inside. "Help!" I cried out. Nurses hurriedly went to me, since I'm the son of Mr. and Mrs. Xi. They placed ~~~~ on the stretcher. The bed with wheels to be exact. They brought ~~~~ to the ER. I followed them but I was stopped by the nurse, telling me to wait in the waiting area.

I sat down on the chair while holding my golden brown locks. Kris patted my shoulder and said, "It's gonna be alright Lulu.". "I wish." I said while looking down on the floor. "H-hyung, ~~~~ ith going to be alright. Dont worry, we are here to thupport you." Sehun said with his lisp noticeable. I looked at Sehun and ruffled his hair.

After how many minutes passed, the others came along with INFINITE, Mama and Papa, Mrs and Mr. Oh. "W-what happened?!" Mama asked. "She started vomiting and then she fainted." I said while looking at her. After hearing what I said, Mrs. Oh and Mama looked at each other and smirked. They started jumping happily while spazzing.

"We're going to be. . . grandparents~!" Mama and Mrs. Oh squealed while whispering the last part. We all looked at them with a questioning look. They were about to answer until the doctor came out. He removed his mask and gloves and gave it to her nurse.

"May I ask if who is the husband or family or relative of Ms. ~~~~?" The doctor asked. I raised my hand and said, "I-I'm her husband." I said. The doctor smiled at me and gave me a paper and said, "Congratulations Mr. Xi, you are a father. Your wife is carrying a baby on her tummy for 3 weeks already." I stared at the doctor, speechless. The guys were staring at the doctor like she was bluffing. Mama and Mrs. Oh started squealing. "WE'RE GONNA BE GRANDPARENTS~!" They sang, making me and the others look at them. They jump here to there.

"J-jinjja?" I stammered. She nodded and smiled. "Your wife in room 113." She said and left. All of us hurriedly went to her room and saw her looking around the room. "~~~~~!" We all exclaimed and hugged her.

"I-I'm so happy for you! GreasyNamStar is so proud of you!" Woohyun exclaimed, making all of us laugh. "The girl who used to be really stiff is now preggy!" Sungjong beamed while hugging ~~~~. ~~~~ chuckled and patted Sungjong on the back. "Aigoo, you guys are so hyper!" ~~~~ beamed and smiled at us.

"Starting now Luhan, you better take care of ~~~~!" Papa said while making them laugh. I nodded my head with a blush. We started to talk with each other like we always used to.

 

__________________________________________________

 

Your POV :

 

Nine months of being taken care by the one you love has passed. Here I am carrying my baby on my big tummy. I sat down on the couch while watching Pororo. Our baby is going to be a Baby Boy actually! After months and months of having ultrasound, we finally found out the gender of our baby at the 6th month.

"Aegi-ah~ Are you watching?" I asked my tummy while smiling. I rubbed my tummy while watching Pororo. I could hear someone chuckle and it was Luhan Oppa. I was going to give him a smile but then my tummy started to hurt really bad.

"A-aah!" I screamed while holding onto my tummy. I could see that Luhan Oppa's eyes widen and then carried me bridal style. We both got out of the house. Luhan Oppa placed me on the shotgun and hurriedly went to the drivers seat. He started the engine and drove off.

Ten minutes passed, we finally arrived at Seoul Hospital. Luhan Oppa carried me bridal style and hurriedly brought me inside. As soon as we got inside, the nurses hurriedly brought the stretchers and placed me in it.

 

Luhan's POV :

 

I waited at the waiting area again since I was being told to. I called Mama, Papa, Umma (Oh), Appa (Oh) and told them about the news. They hurriedly went to the hospital and patiently waited with me. Mama kept me calm while rubbing my back.

After 45 minutes, I could hear a baby's cry. I stood up and peeked at the small circle window in the door. The doctor ushered me to come in. I went inside and wore the green things they are wearing. I looked at ~~~~, she was smiling happily while looking at our baby.

"Oppa, what should we name him?" ~~~~ asked me. "How about Zi Yu?" I suggested while smiling at her. She nodded her head in agree while smiling at me. "Oppa, follow Baby Zi Yu." ~~~~ said and I nodded. I followed the nurse to the nursery. The nurse did her thing. "Miss, write Baby Xi down on his crib and his bracelet." I said while smiling at the nurse. She nodded and did what I said. I chuckled while seeing my baby boy sleeping.

I went back to the ER and saw ~~~~ being brought to another room. Umma and Mama went to me and asked me where the baby is. "He is in the Nursery. Search for Baby Xi." I said while smiling at them. They grinned widely and dashed to the nursery. I chuckled and saw Papa and Appa following the two.

I went to ~~~~'s room and saw her there lying down with her eyes closed. I chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open and pinched my cheeks. We both laughed and smiled at each other.

 

"I love you~" I said while smiling at her. "I love you too Oppa~" She cooed while smiling at me. She gave me a smack on the lips and laughed. I laughed along with her and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Your POV :

 

Two years has passed, our baby boy has grown up. He is already Two Years Old. His name is Xi Zi Yu, Chris for short. He really looks like his Appa, Luhan.

Here I am eating at the restaurant with them. Baby Chris is beside me while Luhan Oppa was right across us. We were eating at a Pasta Restaurant.Luhan and Baby Chris were talking with each other while I fed him with the Creamy Carbonara Pasta.

"Appa, how did you and Umma met?" Baby Chris asked while chewing on the Pasta. Luhan Oppa chuckled while smiling at me and Baby Chris, Hmm, let's see if he stills remembers it.

"I met your Umma at Kirin Arts University. We were having an audition than time. I actually performed before her. I actually saw her in the big TV, singing her heart out." Luhan Oppa said, making Baby Chris say 'wow!'.

"Your Umma really has a nice voice! After she performed, she went out and saw Uncle Kris of yours. I was with your Uncle Kris that time. She greeted your Uncle Kris. Then Uncle Kris introduced me to your Umma and I was totally starstrucked at her beauty!" Luhan Oppa beamed, making Baby Chris laugh.

"Yah!" I exclaimed and the two of them chuckled. Baby Chris started playing Angry Birds on his iPad. I stared at Luhan Oppa with an unbelievable look. "Aigoo, I love you~" Luhan Oppa cooed while touching my hand. I actually softened and replied, "I love you too Oppa~" I said while smiling at him.

"Eeeww! So cheesy!" Baby Chris said while making an 'ew' face. I started to tickle him, making him laugh really cutely. I smiled at Luhan Oppa and Baby Chris. I'm so glad that I met Luhan Oppa. I love you Luhan Oppa~ :*

 

And that is the End of the story~

 


 

And that is the End~! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic of mine . :">

I want to thank everyone for subscribing to this story of mine and kept supporting me ! :)

I love you guys with all my heart ! :"")

I hope you guys would still support me with my next story ! :">

I really want to thank those who keeps on commenting below ! :">

And I also want to thank my silent readers out there! :"">

I really want to thank all of you angels out there! :">

 

I hope you guys liked it ! :">

I LOVE YOU ~!  

 

-Winter_Breeze