The New Girl

saranghae (I love you)

 

Seungri POV

“Attention everyone!” our boss shouts. He tells us another new member is coming. The door opens and I see this girl. She had long brown hair and she was wearing black with some really high boots.

 

She looked at me and smile. The other members in the YG family went towards her and introduced themselves. I came to her last.

“Hi! You must be Seungri!”

“Yea...So you’re the new member?”

“Yea. I’m so excited. I was kinda nervous at first but I’m okay now.”

“Oh okay.”

Gummy POV

I talked to this guy. He was nice. He’s really cute too. Wow my first day already and I’m meeting so many awesome people! They’re so nice to me.

“Hey the boss said we’ll be in the same room!” someone said. I turned around. I think she was one of the groups from um…what’s their name? Oh yeah! 2ne1!

“Oh that’s awesome! You’re Mimzy right?”

“Yep.” She answered and I followed her to our room. The room was amazing! It looked really traditional. It looked peaceful and nice.

 

(During that time)

Seungri POV

Me. and my members were in GD’s room.

“So what do you guys think about her?”  GD asks.

“What, the new girl? She’s okay.” Daesung answered. TOP was too busy texting.

“TOP what do you think?” I ask.

“Uh, yea sure I’ll go.”

“What? I didn’t even-“

“Seungri, just forget about him. He’s blinded by love. Hahaha!” GD shouts.

“Got to go guys, have to do something.”  TOP said and left.

“So what do you think about the new girl Seungri?” Taeyang ask.

“Um...She pretty but I don’t even know her that much so what’s the point?” I answered. The guys look at me and smile.

(The next day)

Gummy POV

Right now I’m doing my first recording at the studio. I’m so excited! Everyone is here to support me especially Seungri.

I’m done with my recording. The boss said I’ll go to the dance studio tomorrow. Right now me, BIGBANG and 2NE1 are going out to eat. It’s really sweet that they are supporting me. The restaurant is really pretty. Their menu had lots of good stuff.

“Let me have all of the main dishes and a drink.” I said to the waiter. Everyone stared at me.
“And what will you be having?” the waiter ask Seungri.

“Um, I’ll just have the Undon and a soda.” He said. The others ordered too. The cooking was taking so long! I was feeling very hungry.

Seungri POV

Gummy ordered a lot of food. It really surprised me. I didn’t know a girl could eat that much.

“Finally! The foods here!” Gummy shouts. Half of her food filled the table. 

 

I look at her eating. She’s so opened to us yet I still don’t know anything about her.

(At the club)

Mimzy POV

The new girl is my roommate. She’s really nice. Last night she told me about one of the guys from BIGBANG.

I haven’t talk to Taeyang in a while. He’s probably with Dara. You know what? I’m just gonna have fun and forget about him.

(The next day)

Dara POV

Today Taeyang and GD are making a video. I’m gonna be featuring in it. I’m kinda nervous.

We finished and I think we did really well. It was really fun working again with GD and Taeyang was awesome. He’s so nice and I kinda like him but I can’t. I know Mimzy likes him so that just wouldn’t be right. Oh! The video’s done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY&feature=related