Lovely Day

saranghae (I love you)

 

Mimzy POV

Ah…. (Yawning!) I woke up around 1:00pm. 1pm! I’m late! I was cursing at myself.I tried looking for my clothes. I couldn’t find it. Then I realized something. I wasn’t in my room. I looked at myself in the mirror that I saw in front. Ah!!! These aren’t my clothes either! I quickly tried going back what happened last night. I felt a headache on my head. Wait, did I drink last night? Then it hit me!

Flashback

“Mimzy don’t drink too much. It’ll get you drunk!”

“No….I…ugh….”

“Mimzy you’re totally drunk. Come on, I’ll take you home.” Junsu got up when Mimzy starts pulling him back down.

“No…don’t leave…” he saw tears roll down her cheek more. And so they stayed there.

End Flashback

So how did I get in here? I was with Junsu that night and… (Gasped). Could it be we….I shook my head. “AHHH! No that’s impossible!” I shout out loud.

“What’s impossible?” Someone said. It was Junsu. He came out of the bathroom shirtless!

“Ahhh!” I screamed.

“What! What’s wrong?” he asked startled. He came towards me.

“Ahhh!” I screamed again.

“What now?”

“Don’t-don’t come any closer.” I said covering my body with the blanket. He smirks.

“Why? Are you afraid?” he asked as he did the exact opposite of what I told him to which made me even more nervous. He came closer and closer….I was so nervous that I didn’t even realize I was at the edge of the bed.

“Ahhh!” I screamed and fell on the floor with a big thud. I thought Junsu was gonna laugh at me but instead he looked worried.

“Gwen cha na?? Did you get hurt?” he asked as he looked at my body to see if there were any injuries. I looked up. He was so close to me! But to my surprise he didn’t look at me. He was still checking if I was hurt. Then he looked up. Our eyes met. He leans closer….no! I have to do something!

“Um, how did I get here?”

he stop and sigh as a sign of disappointment that I brought that up.

“You passed out at the café. So I had to take you home.”

“Home? This isn’t home.” I protest with my hands crossed.

“Well yea I mean my house.”

“What?!” I yelled.

“Ow! If you keep on screaming like that then you’ll get me deaf.” He said while rubbing his ear. I apologized. He then finally explained to me everything. It turns out that he lives alone and away from the other members so he could get his own time. He also said that he didn’t know where the Snsd members dorm is since their boss never tells them where the other gender groups live just to make sure for safety. So I got up and decided to go to the door. But there was a question I was curious to find an answer.

“Um, one more thing. Why am I wearing your shirt?”

“Uh…about that…” he scratched his head. “Apparently you like taking off your clothes when you’re drunk.” He answered very fast so I couldn’t hear it but I heard every word.

“WHAT!!!” I shout again.”YOU-YOU SAW MY?”  Then I stopped when I saw him starting to laugh.

“WHAT’S SO FUNNY?”  

“I was kidding!” he said as he laughed. With that I became even angrier with him. I went towards him and pulled his collar towards me.

“YAH! Then why am I wearing this huh?!” I couldn’t take it anymore. I really wanted to punch him in the face.

“I’m serious! I really don’t know!” I stop. Is he lying? He straightens himself after I took my hands off his collar.

“Anyway, why were you looking through my closet last night?” he asked. I was confused. I didn’t go through his closet. I didn’t even know I was in his room! He kept on talking.

“I was sleeping but something woke me up and I saw you standing near my closet.”

“What?”

then I remembered something. When I was little I used to sleep walk. I was sure I stopped after I turned 13.

“I think I was sleepwalking.” I said.

“Ah…that explains it.”

“Explain what?”

“Why you have my shirt on. You must’ve changed your clothes while you were sleepwalking.”

“Wait….you saw?” I asked. I was nervous he would say yes. But he just smiled and changed the subject.

“Come on, we have to go.” He said and left. Ugh! What’s with this guy!

“You coming or not?”

“Oh! Uh…yea.” I followed him to his car. I looked around. I can tell this is not near smtown.

“Where are we going?” I asked. He just looked at me and smirks.

“Yah! Wake up!” I heard someone say. I must’ve fallen asleep. I opened my eyes and there I saw Junsu right in front of my face!

“Ah!!!” I screamed and he covered his ears.

“Yah! Stop that! It’s really hurting my ears!” he yelled. I calmed myself for a while and asked where we were.

“Come here. We’re going on a date.” He said and grabs my hand while pulling me to this place near a lake. I was gonna tell him I didn’t wanna go but then I saw this…..

 

There was a boat and the sunrise looked so pretty! Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm.

“Yah! Wh-what are you doing?” I asked. He turned around and just smiled at me. He put me on the boat and he started to paddle. It was very peaceful. Um…let’s see… we’ve been here for about…10 minutes? Yes 10 minutes. He told me about his family. How he had a twin brother. I was surprise. But what was even more surprising was when he stops the boat in the middle of the lake. That’s when I came back to reality. It was just the two of us and I saw rose petals floating on the water. So beautiful! I could finally see Junsu’s perfect face. How he has that cute cheek bone that barely shows. How he has a really thick eyebrow but evens out with his cute small eyes and how he has the spikes on his hair with little red on top of it. He really is a masterpiece. Ahhh! What are you saying Mimzy! He is a player! Snap out.

“What are you screaming again for?” he asked. Uh oh. What should I say? Oh sorry, I was screaming cuz I don’t wanna fall for a player like you. No that’s stupid.

“Hello? Mimzy, come back to earth?” he said teasingly. Of course I would argue but this time I didn’t.

“Oh sorry.” I said. I looked up and saw him gazing at me. My heart starts beating. My mouth feels dry and my hands are sweaty. I try to look away but he turns my head to make him face me. He leans forward and slowly….SPLASH! We fell off the boat. I guess it was cuz we were both on the same side so it must’ve tip over.

“Ash!” he shouts. “Just when we were about to-ugh! Yish!” he splash the water. I couldn’t help myself but laugh to his pouting. It looked so funny!

“Yah! What’s so funny?”

“Hahaha…nothing….Hahaha!”

“Hey if you don’t stop then I’m gonna pull you down in the water.”

“Hahahahaha!”

“Not listening? Fine!”  He swims towards me.

“No! Hahaha! No!” I was swimming hard to get away but he caught up to me really fast. Holding me by the waist when we reach the shore and spinning me around.

“You’re gonna get it!” I think I heard him say. I couldn’t really hear since I was too busy screaming.

“Ahhh! Yah!!! Hahaha! Stop! You’re making me dizzy!”  He put me down and we started laughing together.

(During that time in Korea)

Author's POV

The rest of 2ne1 went to the mall to find bom a wedding dress.

“Wah! They look so pretty!”

“Omo! Look at that one! No that one! Wait no, that-“

“Bommie ah, stop it! If you like to many you won’t be able to choose.!”

“CL, Mimzy, bommie look!”

They turned around and saw Dara wearing a wedding dress with her red hat on top.

 

“Wah! Unnie you look so pretty!”

“Thanks maknae. Hey bommie, you should get this one! It’s really comfortable. Uh…bommie ah? Bom? Where are you?”

“Imp bright hair! (I’m right here)” Bom said. They looked around and saw bom eating a can of corn. Of course for them it’s not surprising since bommie is a big eater.

“Aigoo! Bommie ah! If you eat lunch this early you’re gonna forget you ate during lunch time!”

“I Wong porgep” (I won’t forget) bom replied still getting another spoon full of corn and sticking in her full mouth.

“okay…don’t come begging to me for food when you start getting jealous when we eat lunch.”

Apparently bom wasn’t listening. So Dara rolled her eyes and went towards CL and Mimzy who were going through pictures of wedding dresses. Bom followed. There were many pretty dresses.

  

  

 

With that, the girls had a lovely day.

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlv1rdcpS9M

 

I know, i know, the ending of the chap was cheesy but hey, it was my frist fanfic . You know i had such a hard tiem findign these weddign pictures. I typed in asian in wedding dress and all of the pictures only showed traditional clothes. I was kinda offened cuz we can be modern too but then i typed in asian models in weddign dress and it showed these so yay! 

PS:only one more chapter until this story is over!