Goodbye

saranghae (I love you)

 

“Mimzy, Wait! Ga-ga ji ma!”

“I have to Taeyang.” I turned away and he grabs my arm. I was about to cry. The pain started crawling all over me again. I didn’t think it would be this hard.

“Ga ji ma.”  I tried so hard to hold it in. it hurts so much. I pulled him away even though I didn’t want to.

“I’m sorry Taeyang.” I left him. It has to be this way. She belongs with him. I don’t deserve him. I’m sorry Taeyang….. I’m sorry Dara….

 

 

(5:00am at the plane)

“Would you like some refreshments?”

“Thank you” (ring! ring! ring!)

“Yom sei yo?”

“Mimzy, it’s me Hero.”

“Oppa!”

“I’ll be sending someone to take you to where our hotel is okay?”

“Okay.”

“I can’t wait to see you. It’s been like 5 years. I didn’t think you would get famous too.”

“Hey!”

“Hahaha! I’m just kidding. Oh! My boss is calling me. I got to go! Bye!”

 Speaker:”attention please. For the people going to Japan, It will be 3 more hours.”

“What! Three more hours!”

“Calm down. It’s not like your gonna be late for a concert.” (Girl laughing) “Unlike you, I’m one of the members of a famous girl group so it is a worrisome. But you? Heh! I don’t think you need to worry about anything like that”

“Geez…wasn’t even talking to you.”

This girl sure is rude. Who is she anyway? If she says she is that popular then she must be someone Oppa know. Oh well. I shouldn’t deal with her. It’s not like we’re ever gonna see each other again.

(2 hours later at YG entertainment 7:00pm)

Seungri and IU recording I know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgPgeidR73s

BIGBANG making of collection card  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlnKakKHl48

 

GD POV

“Oh! I almost forgot! We gotta go to Gummy’s performance!”

“Oh, yeah! Let’s go!”

(Going to Seungri’s recording studio.)

“Seungri, we have to go!”

Dara and Park Bom on the bed   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUiB3ZXz_ws

CL coming home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--5E4Z2eYIg

 

CL POV

“What are you guys doing? We have to go to Gummy’s performance!”

“Aigoo, I told you bom that we had to get ready!”

“My hair isn’t done yet.”

“Hurry up. We’re gonna be late.”

(At Gummy’s performance)

Gummy singing with Lyn   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt9gZMRnw&feature=related

 

(During that time)

Mimzy POV

SPEAKER: attention passengers, we have now arrived at Japan. Please exit out the front door.

“Finally, I’m here. Ouch!”

“Watch where you’re going! Loser.” 

What’s wrong with that girl? Ugh, she’s so rude! Oh! Time to go!

“Where is the person? Oh! There he is!”

“Hello, I’ll be your driver today.”

“Yay! Wait, I don’t need to pay you or anything right?”

“No, that’s already been taken care of.”

“Okay, then let’s go!”

*  *  *  *  *  * *

“Wah! I’m here! The hotel looks really nice!”

“Mimzy!”

“Oppa!”

“you made it! I want to show you members from my group. This is Xiah, Mickey, U-know, Max and-where’s Junsu? Max, where is he?”

“I don’t know. He said he needed to go out for a while.”

“Well right now it’s them. When Junsu comes, I’m sure you’ll know it’s him. Now let me show you the girl group, Snsd. I think you guys will get along really well .Jessica!”

I saw this girl running toward Oppa. Oppa looked as if she was his girl-

“Omo! She’s your girlfriend? Wah!”

“Oppa is she the little sister you were talking about? Aw, so cute!”

“Uh…hi. I’m Mimzy.”

“Aw, so adorable! She has your good looks Oppa! Hahaha! Girls come here!”

“What! We were about to get free ice cream from Oppa!”

‘Forget about that! Look, this is hero’s little sister.”

‘Hello I’m-omo! It’s you!”

‘Uh, you know Taeyeon?’”

“Uh, yea kinda.”

“Oh! That’s good then you guys will get along great! Bye Jessica! Muah!”

“Bye Oppa!’

(The next day at YG Company)

 Gummy POV

“The result is 100%.”

“I understand doctor. Thank you.”

I went to the doctor and found out I had lung cancer. That’s the same reason how my parents died. No wonder its 100%.how should I tell him?

Seungri POV

I can’t wait to show this to Gummy! She’ll be so happy!

“Oppa!”

‘Oh, IU! What are you doing here?”

“I came to give you an invitation. I’m gonna be singing queen by Son Dambi.”

“Oh cool!”

“Will you come?”

“Sure, I’ll come! Oh, gummy! I was just looking for you!”

“Oh, hey Seungri, IU”

“Hey, I got 2 tickets to go to the autumn mid- lantern carnival.”

“Sure I’ll go but I have to tell you-“

“That’s great! It’s tomorrow. Bye!”

YES! She said yes! Awesome! Wait, what should I bring her? Oh no! I have to buy something!

(That night at SM entertainment)

Mimzy POV

Right now I’m watching Snsd practice their dance.

“AGAIN, from the top. So wan nen ma re pua…”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OKYB_pyjBI

 

“Mimzy, oh sorry are you guys practicing?”

“Yea, but its okay.”

“Oh, Mimzy have you seen Junsu yet?”

“No, I came once to your dance rehearsal when you were in the bathroom but max said Junsu wasn’t here.”

“Oh, I really wanted you to meet him. Well, he has to show up sometime.”

(The next day)

“Oppa I’m going to that new café okay?”

“Okay! Make sure you bring me back something!”

*********

”Wah! The café is so pretty. Oh! The AA design museum… the inside is even prettier!

  

 

“Let me have one bubble tea please.”

“Which color would you like?”

“Um...Let’s see…”

 

“Let me get the green one. Thank you. (While walking) wah! It tastes so good! Oh there is an open table!”

“Taeyeon I can’t! I’m sorry, but I’m not ready for that right now.”

Oh! Who’s that guy? Is he talking about Snsd sunny? Oh! He got a milkshake. Dang three!? Wow he must have really missed his mom.

(During that time in Korea)

Seungri POV

Where is she? Wait…did she ditch me! No I really hope she didn’t.

“Oppa!”                                                                

“Gummy!”

“Sorry if I’m late! I had to go somewhere.”

“It’s okay. Let’s go!”                                                  

   

   

 

(The next day)

Gummy POV

Cough cough~ uh….

I can’t take this anymore. I have to tell him. Ugh…I’m coughing too much blood today. I gotta tell top to tell the boss that I can’t come today.

“Ding dong”

“Hello?” oh! It’s Seungri! Aw…he brought me flowers...oh no! He can’t see me like this ugh! Cough cough~ ah!

(That night)

“Seungri”

“Oh! Gummy! I went to your house this morning but you weren’t there.”

“Let’s break up.”
“Wha?”

“Let’s…break up.”

“Why”

“I didn’t even like you. I was using you. I’m sorry. Sorry for putting you into this mess. Here. I’ll give you back the roses you put at my front door.”    I walked away. It hurts me so much to do this but…it has to be like this. It’s for your own good...Seungri…

(During that time in Japan)

Mimzy POV          

This time….I’ll forget you…..I’ll forget that I  ever loved you…I’ll forget that I ever cried for you….at this club…I’m gonna give him my all.

  

 

 

OST for this chap: 

Minzy"s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QcsIWjKAms

Gummy"s  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL_ZtSCk68A&feature=related

 

AH....this was where we were before my chaps were gone.oh and i'm thinking of doing another fanfic so please answer this poll.