That Night With You

saranghae (I love you)

 

Seungri POV

I was with a girl at a hospital. She looked at me with teary eyes. And she said “I’ll never forget you.” I watched her as she slowly died. The doctor said she had cancer. I cried and hold her arms and I-

“Hey! Wake up!” someone whispered. The person kept on shaking me.

“Hey wake up!” there it is. I heard it again.

“WAKE UP!!!” someone yelled and pushed me off my bed. Before I knew it, I was on the floor.

“Ow! That hurts!” I said. I turned around and Gummy was standing in front of me.

“What do you want at 3 am?”

“I’m hungry! Make me something!”

“Don’t you know how to cook?”

“No. I always had my butler to do it for me.”

“Ugh! Okay. I’ll make you something.” And we went down stairs. I started to cook ramen. When I finished she ate it very quickly.

“Wow you’re such a fast eater.”

“I’m really hungry.” She said and smiled at me. After that we went outside for a while. We started talking about how our lives were before we became famous. She told me her story and I told her mine.

“I was in a rich family. I know I know you think it’s all great and stuff. It is sometimes. But when you’re living in a big house with maids and butlers and you’ve got everything you ever wanted, you wonder. When I was little I’ve always wanted to become a star. Maybe it was because I thought it would make me happier. I guess since I always got everything I wanted without doing the work, my life has always been easy. Though sometimes I wonder what it feels like to have the desire to love something so much and work so hard to get it.”

“Wow. It must’ve been lonely.” I told her.

“Yea it was”

“Well, I wasn’t in a rich family but I was in a house where I had to be responsible for everything. I was the oldest out of all the others. I had two brothers. I didn’t really like being responsible and doing all the work but I had to. I learned a lot from being the oldest.”

“Ah... But here in YG family you’re the maknae! Hahaha!” she said.

Gummy POV

I couldn’t sleep tonight. My lung was hurting. I kept on coughing up blood. I went up to Seungri’s room. He made me something. After that I kinda felt better. He started telling me about his family. He’s really sweet. We went walking at night. Everything was quiet and the moon looked so bright.

“Hey we should watch the sunrise!” I said to Seungri.

“Sure!” he answered. We watched the sunrise. It was beautiful and I told him something I never regretted.

“Seungri, when I met you what did you think of me?”

“Uh…you were a nice and opened girl.”

“Really? Cuz I thought: wow, that guy is really cute. I wonder if he has a girlfriend, Hahaha!”

“Ha-ha, very funny.”

“Yea it is. But I’m serious. I really did think that.”

“Heh, wow I didn’t think you saw me that way.”

“Well? Answer the question. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Uh…um, no. why?”

“Wow…you’re so clueless. It’s cuz I like you! Use some brain come on! I always did ever since I met you. Even if you don’t like me back I’ll still like you.” After I told him that, he pulled me by the arm and he…well you know. 

 

That night was the best night ever.

(The next day)

“Hey gummy?” someone called out. It was the boss.

“Yea?”

“Um, let me ask you something. Please don’t fall for any of the YG family members. It’s enough I have to deal with CL and GD’s incident and Dara’s scandal, I don’t want anymore drama ok?”

“Uh….Yea sure.”

 

Sorry for these short chaps...got kinda stuck...