Of All Days

saranghae (I love you)

 

TOP POV

I was writing a song when GD came in. we talked for a while and he gave me some advice. I really miss her. I was so horrible t her. I left her, but now I’m gonna get her back.

BOM POV

There was a party for GD and Dara. I saw everyone. I even saw TOP. It’s a little awkward but I’m okay. Whenever I’m with TOP it feels like the past again. Those days when there was happiness. It’s nice seeing him but I don’t think it’ll ever be the same again.

(During that time)

Taeyang POV

She is right there. Try to stay cool. Ok I’ll just go over to her and-

“Hey! Watcha looking at?” I hear someone say. It was Mimzy.

“Um.. Nothing.”

“Oh okay well come dance with me. It’ll be fun.” She tells me. I told her no. and went towards Dara. I really wanted to make a move to her. I go up to Dara and asked her to dance. She smiled at me and takes my hand. We start dancing and I felt like the happiest person in the world.

Mimzy POV

I asked Taeyang to dance with me but he refused. He went towards Dara instead. As I see him dancing with her, I could see he was really happy. I realize now I’m not the star of his show anymore. I remember way back when he would always wanted to be next to me but I just treated him as a friend. I should’ve known back then…

“Hey Mimzy, you okay?” someone asked. It was CL.

“I’m fine.” I told her. I lied I was totally not fine.

“Well I want you to meet someone. Her name’s Hara. She’s Daesung’s best friend. She’s a new star just like us! She’s gonna sing to us.” CL tells me. I smiled to her.

“Hi. I’m Mimzy, A member of 2ne1.” I said talking to her in Korean.

“Um she doesn’t know Korean. She only knows Japanese.” CL whispered.

“Does she know English?”

“Um... I think so.”

“Hi. I’m Mimzy, A member of 2ne1.” I said to her again. This time in English.

“Oh. Hi. I’m sorry but I don’t know Korean so I couldn’t understand you the first time.”

“Oh that’s okay. So what song are you going to sing?”

“No we’re gonna watch the video. It’s with my group. We’re called Kara. Oh. There it is!”

A screen comes down and starts playing a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs

 

Dara POV

After I finished dancing with Taeyang, we watched a video that Hara and her group made. I looked around the room for the others then I saw Bom. She was in the back corner. I go over and ask her what’s wrong. She told me she had a lot in her mind. Soon the party was over and tomorrow would be the day when GD and TOP’s new CD would be released. I couldn’t wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP POV

It’s morning. The sun shines on me and I am on a table. The mansion was a mess! Everyone was gone except for the members in my group. I stood up wiping my drool off and went upstairs. I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go to the studio. I quickly throw on whatever I could find and go.

Bom POV

I came to the studio to visit GD and TOP. I heard they were making an album. I wanted to hear some of it. When I came, everyone was looking at me.

“Is that the girl?”Someone said.

“Yea I heard she was top’s ex.”

“But didn’t he make a song for her/”

“Yep even after all those years.”

“What’s going on?” I asked Dara.

“Didn’t you hear? TOP made a song for you’ 

“WHAT?!” I couldn’t believe it. I went towards the studio. TOP was starting to sing a song. I listened as I wait. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCvZAc2q19M

 

He walks out of the door. I look at me and say:

“Um hey. Um…I-I’ve been….um hearing rumors that-that you wrote this song for me.’

“Um yea” he answers softly.

“Why!”

“Cuz I still love you. Just because I choose the audition doesn’t mean I don’t wanna be with you.”

“But-“ before I could finish he grabs my hand and hug me.

“I would die without you.”

(During that time)

Dara POV

I saw bom coming and told her the news. I think she was surprised. It seemed like they still loved each other. I hope everything works out. Suddenly someone covers my eyes.

“Surprised!” the stranger said. It was Taeyang. I smiled at him. We were supposed to work on a video together. GD was gonna be in it to so we had to wait for the album to be over. Being with Taeyang is so much fun. I wonder…..

“Look!” Taeyang shouts pointing to the studio. Bom and TOP were coming out with their hands together. They looked so happy. I went over to congratulate them.

Taeyang POV

I was talking to Dara when I saw bom and TOP. I didn’t know they were together. Pretty surprising. Man, I can’t wait to make the video with Dara!

“Hey!” Mimzy said.

“Oh hey! Guess what? I’m making a video with Dara!”

“Oh…”

“I know right! The prettiest girl in 2ne1 is gonna be in a video with ME!”

“You really...Like her.”

“Yeah.”

“Well I think that’s great! Um…I got to go. Bye!”  What’s wrong with her? She just left. Oh well.

Mimzy POV

He likes her. I know I shouldn’t be jealous but I can’t help it! Ugh! Why her? Who am I kidding? She’s perfect with her long brown hair and beautiful smile. I’m nothing compared to her. He doesn’t even notice me! I’m so stupid.           

 

Ost for this chap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFVvzi8XqE