Scandal

saranghae (I love you)

 

“Wake up! Time for 2ne1’s first ever music video!”The boss shouts. When we went downstairs the guys were already there.

“You’re late.” GD said.

“We know.” CL said.

“If you knew then you wouldn’t have been late.” He said acting all smart.

“Oh! So you think just because we’re new you think can treat us like dirt?” she answered. Soon they were getting to a fight.

“Guys stop! We should get along.” I told them. Then we went to the cars. When we came to our place, everyone was excited. The place looked like an ally. They gave us clothes to wear and did our hairs. It was so cool! When we were ready, we did the shoot. After many cuts, we finally got it. We watched it on TV the next day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AfuuRbgGo

 

Wah! You guys look really good! But CL looks fat here.” GD yells just so CL could hear.

“Hey!” she said.

“Watcha gonna do bout it?” he replied back. Soon they were yelling at each other. I looked at the others to see what they were doing. Then our boss comes and said that we were so popular that he thought we should make a music video with BIGBANG. We all agreed to the idea except for GD and CL. They were still fighting but we thought they would agree too. So we didn’t tell them. That night we were practicing the dance moves.

“Why do we have to practice with them?” CL asked.

“Cuz we are going to dance with them at our new music video.” Mimzy said. Right then she tripped and fell on Taeyang.

“You okay?”He said catching her.

“Uh…I-I’m fine.”  Mimzy said.

“Be careful next time.” He said with a smile. I could see the look on Mimzy’s face. She was totally falling for him.

Mimzy POV

 “You’re still the same. Clumsy as ever.” someone said.

“Um excuse me?”

“You don’t remember me? I’m Taeyang! We were best friends in high school!”

“Whoa! It is you!”

Taeyang had changed so much! He looks manlier then I remembered. Whoa! What just happened? Why is my heart beating so fast? Just clam down Mimzy. It’ll get better. I should probably get some water.

Taeyang POV

I was talking to Mimzy a minute ago. It was nice to see someone I know. Ugh! I’m so tired I wanna stop.

“Want some water? You look pretty tired.” A girl asked me. I looked at her and told her thanks. She went back and started dancing again. As I looked at her, she looked so pretty! No, I have to shake it off. I can’t let something like this get to me.

Dara POV

I wanted to know some of the members so I decided to get water for some of them so I could start a conversation.  It didn’t work out as I planned but at least I talked to one of the members. The next day, it was time to perform our song on stage. I was really nervous. I was sweating through my hand.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. Just try not to be next to that girl.” GD said pointing to CL.

“Hey! I heard that!” she yelled. Before they could even start a fight, it was time to perform I hoped that everything would work out. As we go on stage, I looked at the audience. I heard them screaming and I felt more confident and started to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3o7L0s8cPk

 

After the performance, everyone was tired. We all hugged each other as we went to the car. When I was hugging GD I saw a flash. I looked around but there was no one. It must be just lighting I tell myself. The next day our hug was all over the news.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”Seungri said to GD.

“It’s not true!” GD yelled. I came down to ask what the problem was then I saw the news.

“What! Who did this?” I yelled.

“It’s probably the reporters.” Our boss said.”I already knew something like this would happen so I made a plan. If we do this for publicity then the groups will be more popular.”

“So you’re saying they should fake date.” Daesung said.

“What! Is that the only way?” I yelled.

“Probably.” GD said. I was mad but I knew becoming a star would have its flaws so I agreed to the plan.

That week we released a song called hello. It was actually fun working with GD. He was nice and a good friend. If he wasn’t with me then he would usually bother CL. On Saturday, it was time to perform the song. We made a plan that during the after party we would tell the people. First he sings then I go up on stage and sing with him. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ82CrIt9KI&feature=related

 

GD POV

I sang with Dara today. She was a lovely girl. People in the YG family say that we should actually be together. But even if we pretend to be together, I don’t think I can actually like her. She’s nice but my heart already belongs to someone. She is a girl who isn’t afraid to speak out. A girl who isn’t like any of the other girls I’ve dated. She’s different. She’s-

“Hey! Come on! Get in the car!” Dara calls out. We were supposed to ride a car together to show our love. I got in and the car starts driving. While were driving we past the crowds. I could hear girls screaming. Reports saying “smile for us with your girlfriend! Smile!”  It was pretty annoying but we finally got home. When we got home there was a big party. My group told me it was for the new song that I released with Dara. Everyone was partying. I went to my room to change and I saw TOP. He was my roommate.

“Watcha doing?” I asked him. Then I saw a paper on his desk. It was a song. I asked him if I could read it.

“It’s not done.” he told me but I took it anyway.

“Please tell me it’s not for your ex.” I asked him.

“Actually…..it is.” He said.

“Dude, you have to get over her. Besides the past is the past.”

“I know but I still love her.”

“Ok then. Just sing it in our CD. Then if you still can’t get over her then just ask her back.”