You And I

saranghae (I love you)

 

The summer was over and Mimzy came back to Korea.

(Wedding day)

This was the day. Everyone’s getting ready. Girls getting all dolled up and boys freaking over what they should do. The wedding was held in a church and outside of it; there was a huge picture of bom and top. It was put near the entrance so the guest arriving could see it.

 

Yes, top’s real name is choi seunghyun. Anyway, the important guest are coming, Snsd, DBSK, 2ne1, Psy, YG, IU, BIGBANG, Se7en and his girlfriend (park Han byul) and tablo and his wife (kang hye Jung). The rest were relatives and friends.

  

                                      DBSK                                                                                         SNSD

  

                                                KARA                                                                       IU

  

                               CL                                                                    DARA                                                               MINZY

   

                    TAEYANG                                           SEUNGRI                            DAESUNG                                             GDRAGON

 

After all the people have come, the wedding starts. GD and Seungri being the best men. (That’s why they’re wearing white) and Dara and Mimzy being the bridesmaids. Everyone was already seated. Top was waiting; GD and Seungri were waiting too. They were waiting for the bridesmaids to come. But unfortunately, bom was still busy getting ready.

 

When bom finally arrive, everyone stood up, CL who was walking we her, could feel her hands getting sweaty. She was nervous. When they came to the front, Cl looked at bom and smiled.

“You’ll be fine. Good luck.” She said and left bom. Top smiled and grab Bom’s hands. They soon were face to face with each other. He smiled at her. Her heart started beating really fast. When he saw bom blushing a little, he let out a soft chuckle. Bom noticed that and looked at him. He winked and smirk.

It was already an hour and the pastor wasn’t still finish with his speech. Top was getting sleepy, his eyes were getting droopy and his head was starting to go down. When bom saw this she giggled. She knew her tabi gets bored very easily. But this was their wedding day so she snaps her fingers really loud to wake top up. Top was startled but then saw bom waving her index finger from side to side telling him not to fall asleep.

After that long speech it was time to put on the rings. They put the rings on each other at the same time. Top could see Bom’s face light up. She was still looking at the ring he just put on her. He smiled at the sight of that.

 

The wedding was very nice. When it was done the people left to go to the after party.

(At the grand hwatt Seoul)

The after party was filled with many people. Smtown and YG family and relatives from both sides were there. As you can see, it was very crowded. But that didn’t stop people from having fun. There was also a stage for the guest to perform. Bom was getting ready to change but top barge in the dressing room.

“Yah! Knock first! People could be changing!” bom yelled. Top didn’t say anything. He was still in shock from what he just saw. Then he shakes his head bring him back to reality.

“What? Oh sorry bommie.” He said still looking at her. Bom just looked at him and rolled her eyes.

“…” she mumbled. Top just smirk and went towards her.

“Aw…come one. It was an accident. Besides, aren’t I gonna see it later anyway?” he said giving her a back hug. Bom was speechless. How could she answer to a question like that?

“Uh…ah! Uh…it’s…uh...Yah! Choi seunghyun what do you think you’re doing?!” she yelled pushing him away. He was trying to touch her . Such a erted tabi she has. Top was about to say something when Dara came in and said they should take a picture to remember. After Dara took the picture she looked at it and frowned. Top was smirking and bom had a mad look on her face there.

 

(During that time)

CL and Mimzy were getting ready. They were going to perform of course.

“I’m done, unnie. See you later.” Mimzy said opening the door. Before she could open it, the door swung open. It was GD. He had a Mohawk kind of hairstyle with some sunnies and a pink jacket. He was in shock form what he just saw. He gulped. Hard. Mimzy saw this and smirk.

“Well, I’ll leave you guys alone.” She said and with that she left. CL who was busy checking herself on the mirror didn’t realize GD was there. Finally she saw him at the corner of her eyes

“Oppa, I didn’t know you came.” She said walking towards him. GD blinked and then smirk.

“My, my, what a hot girl we have here.” He said holding CL on her exposing waist. Yes, EXPOSING WAIST. Her clothes were very revealing.(You'll see in the links)

 

Cl giggled and warps her arms around GD’s neck.

“Aw, cute.” She said leaning closer to GD. They were now only inches away. GD closed his eyes thinking they were about to kiss. When CL saw that she let out a chuckle. She then let her arms off of GD’s neck and patted his head and smiled.

“cute.” She said. And walked away but GD came after her. He walked passed her.

“I can’t wait until we go to the hotel.” He whispered. Cl was just left there, frozen. SNAP!

“Chaerin ah, you okay?” someone said. It was TOP.

“Oh, uh, deh.” She replied. Then she quickly walked away with her head down, trying to cover her red cheeks. Top was left confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MC: “Attention everyone, we are all here today for our lovely couple, Mr. and Mrs.Choi!”

Everyone clapped. They were having a great time even though it was only the beginning.

MC: “First, we will see many performances by the VIP guests. After that, there will be a singing battle. And in the end, there will be a special performance from Mr.Choi’s Barbie, park bom!”

Everyone screamed louder. Even though it was a formal party, and everyone was dressed formal, the atmosphere was like a concert. Even the audiences were so big it DID look like a concert.

MC: “Now, I present to you the sky dragon couple!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVJ7VN6e5zs

 

MC: “Wah! Some couple we have there! Well everyone, let’s go party!” With that, the music starts and 4 girls come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WR69-IFVnE

 

MC: “Wah! That performance was daebak! Don’t you think so? Anyway, the next is Kara with their new song honey!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QbWhQQeis

 

(During Kara’s performance)

“Yah! Are you ready?” top was getting impatient. He had been waiting for bom for like 30 mins already. He was getting annoyed. After a while she came out. She had a very tight dress on. It was silver color with a hot pink on the bottom. (You'll see in the link)

 

“So what do you think?” she asked. Top of course was drooling over her. He didn’t answer.

“Yah, pabo! I asked you a question!” she yelled.

“Oh…um…yah! Park bom! Why wear that?! You’re married already!” he couldn’t stand the fact that his Barbie doll was gonna sing on stage wearing something like that.

“Aw…are you worried tabi?” she teased.

“Uh...Uh...Of course not! I’m just saying, people could misunderstand!”

“hehehe I know. But I’m still going like this.” Bom said and left.

“W-wait! Yah! Park bom!” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MC: “Everybody say oh yeah!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3gRm8nr7d0

 

MC:”so sweet don’t you think?! Now let’s hear it for Taeyang!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZht5d4D35o

 

MC:”whoa! Didn’t see that coming! Oaky now for our last performance before the cover battle is Snsd’s mistake!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSBC-ZasF6I

 

MC:”now in cover battle, the first round is YG family; it will be 2ne1 vs. BIGBANG. Okay now let’s get ready to battle!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olMmElFj4Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayz_1YIN6yY

 

(During BIGBANG’s performance)

“Hahaha! Oppa got your role perfect, Bommie!” Mimzy shout. It was really funny watching them. You guys are probably laughing too. Anyway bom wasn’t that happy.

“Yah! I don’t dance like that!”

“But you do-hey! My voice isn’t that high! Jiyong I’m so gonna kill you!’ Cl who saw GD do her role was also complaining.

“Taeyang why didn’t you do my part/” Dara ask as she saw Seungri on stage and not Taeyang.

“I didn’t want to because I wanted spend time with you. Hearing your laugh while you watch this with me is better.”

MC:”now the second round will be duets; the duets will have to make covers of English songs. The performers will be f(x)’s Krystal and Snsd’s Jessica vs. IU and Kara’s Nicole!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZlc_O9Wq6s

 

 “’ji eun ah, you were really great!” Seungri said while going towards IU.

“Ah, kamsamida.” IU was blushing. It really meant a lot because it was from Seungri.

“Uh…oppa.”

“Deh?”

“Um…I was uh...Would you like to sit next to me during dinner/”

Seungri smiled.”Sure, I’d love to.” Maybe gummy and him didn’t work but there could be a chance between him and IU. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAsg7SvSVuI

 

MC:”and now the last round! Cl vs. Snsd and f(x)!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNukJHrPyto

 

(During CL’s performance)

“Oh oh! That’s my girl there. Did you see that? HYUNG DID YOU SEE THAT?! MY KITTEN IS DOING MY SONG! MY SONG!”

‘Yes, yes, we know now will you stop! you’re giving out attention!”

“But hyung!” GD was pouting. He was just too happy. He wanted to shout to everyone in there that his girl is doing his song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkztmMqt1w

 

MC:’ wha! They’re all great! Don’t you think they all won?! Deh, I agree too. Now, for the special performance. Let’s hear it for Parkbom!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbYu2CCZP2c

 

“Aw…honey, that was very sweet of you.” Top said as he walked towards bom. Soft music was playing so people could dance together.

 (A/N: Listen to this song while reading this part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiNW-CvLKA&feature=fvwrel

 

“I really missed you.” top whispered. He was holding bom by the waist while they danced to a song Taeyeon was singing.

“Me too.”  Bom put her head on his chest. It was beautiful night. Everything was perfect. Well almost everything……

“Um, oppa.”

“Deh, ji eun?”

Seungri was sitting with IU while everyone was dancing.

“Um, w-would you…like to…dance?” her head was down trying to hide her red face. He just smiled.

“Sure.”

 Okay now everything was perfect. Just evryth-

“Yah! What are you doing?” it was Mimzy. She was being drag by Junsu who had a huge smile on his face.

“We’re gonna dance!” he said happily.

“Why would I dance with you?” she said. After what happen last time, she wanted to dance with him too but she tried to play cool.

“CUZI LIKE YOU. Can’t you see that?” he said as he pulled her closer. Surprise by the action at first but Mimzy pulled his collar and there you go. Another couple making out. After a while she pulled away.

“I know.”

(During that time)

Hara was sitting alone. Everyone was together except for her. GD was with Cl laughing about something they saw on the phone. Junsu was dancing with Mimzy. Bom and top dancing too. And Seungri with IU playing something with their foods. And Dara and Taeyang well…um…you know what I’m not gonna say it…too disturbing. Oh how she wish Daesung would notice her. In fact, she hasn’t seen Daesung yet. Did he not come? But then suddenly someone covered her eyes.

“Yah! Max, I told you I’m not interested!”

“Max? What? Who’s that? I’m gonna kill him! You’re my girl!” when she heard that familiar voice she was startled. Not because she thought Daesung wasn’t here but because he said MY GIRL.

“You’re girl?” she was looking for an answer but she could see he was also surprise by wha he said too.

“Um…yea…I…uh…I like-“before he could even finish hara hug him.

“I thought you didn’t notice. I really tried hard for you to notice me. Not just a friend but more.” She mumbled as she buried her face in his chest. Daesung just didn’t say anything. Then he put his hand on her head caressing it.

“I always noticed you but never as a friend. You’ve always been mine and mime only. Now, who is this max guy you were talking about?”

Seeing Daesung getting jealous made her laugh and hit his chest playfully.

‘Don’t worry. He’s nothing compared to you.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, can I say it now? Is it safe to say it now?

Characters of the story:”yes its okay. We’re all happy now.”

Phew. Okay NOW everything is perfect.  And like fairytales endings…

 

Okay so what do you guys think? To be honest this is my fav chap and i was in a hurry during this chap. That explains lots of links and not much writing. Oh and here is the topbom story if you guys are intrested. It's a one shot.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/257912