Act Like Nothing's Wrong

saranghae (I love you)

 

There they were. I looked upon them and listen to their voices. I couldn’t believe we made it this far. I was so happy. The group we were gonna work with had really good talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJJEsHafhU4

 

“Great work guys!”  The boss shouted. “Let me show you guys a new member of the YG family.”

“Finally! More people!” GD shouts.

“I present to you 2NE1!” he said while lifting his arms pointing at the group.

Everyone was staring at us, and I felt really embarrassed especially since they were guys. We said hello and introduced our selves.

“Hi. My name is Dara.” I said with a smile.

“What’s up? I’m CL” CL said.

“I’m Mimzy.” Mimzy said while shaking their hands.

“I’m park-“Bom said but then stops as she sees someone.

Bom POV

Am I dreaming? Is that really him? This can’t be! He’s there, right in front of me! TOP!

TOP POV

It’s her. She’s here. What do I do? Stay calm. Just act like nothing’s wrong.

Dara POV

I saw bom and this guy staring at each other. It was weird. So I started to break the moment.

“This is park bom but you can call her bom.” I said breaking the silence. One of the members started to introduce the group to us.

“Oh. This is TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and I’m g-dragon or GD for short. Together we’re BIGBANG.”GD tells us.

“Nice to meet you.” All the group said except bom. She was still in shock.

“Bom! Say something!” I whisper to her.

 “Oh! I’m sorry. Nice to meet you.” She said. Then we all head out to dinner for the celebration of a new group in YG Company. We went to a club after that. I guess BIGBANG was very popular since everyone knew them at the party. But I think they knew TOP more. After a girl was done singing everyone in the club was asking him to sing a song. He got on stage and grabbed the mic.

“Um…I’m just gonna make up as I go… will you sing with me?” he said. The girl accepts and the crowd even screamed louder. The music plays and he starts singing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9s-CPCgDeg

 

When he finished, everyone cheered with joy. He thanks the crowed and then went outside. An hour later he came back. I ask bom why she isn’t talking to anyone but she didn’t answer. So I pulled her towards TOP. She started yelling at me not to do that then she looked at me.

“Look, do you want to know why I’m not talking to him?” she asked, then started telling me a story about what happened.

Bom flashback

I was in high school. I was dating this guy. We were in a serious relationship. We had been going out for 2 years. One day he told me he had sign up for an audition to become a singer. I was grateful. But when that happened, he was never around anymore. We saw each other less and less. He even missed my birthday. So on our anniversary I tried talking to him but he told me he was busy. I was getting tired so I told him if it was gonna be me or the audition. He said “if you’re gonna act like this then maybe it’s not gonna work out.” After that we never spoke to each other again.

Dara POV

 I felt so sorry for her. I told her that it was gonna be ok and that she should let it go. It was time to go home. BIGBANG’s car didn’t fit all the members so TOP had to ride our car. He was sitting next to bom. If that was me I know that I would’ve felt awkward too. It was a long drive. Soon everyone was sleeping. Cl was on Mimzy’s lap using it as a pillow and I was leaning on the door. Bom was getting really sleepy too. She put her head on TOP’s shoulder and fell asleep. TOP looked at her. I wondered if he still had feelings for her.

TOP POV

 She was leaning on my shoulder. I watched her as she fell asleep. I want to say something to her and explain but I can’t. Still she’s here and made this night special…

Dara POV

 “We’re here!” I hear someone yell. It was our boss. Everyone gets up slowly and go to their rooms. The night was quite lovely. The moon was full and from my window I could see the lights of the city. I close the curtain and went to bed. I turned off the lights and went to sleep. As I slept, I wonder what will happen as our next step to fame. As I wonder, I gently fall asleep.