Tears

saranghae (I love you)

 

Mimzy POV

“Bye unnie!” I waved to them as I head back home. Ah…that was fun. I still can’t believe he thought I wrote that song for him! Ugh! Bingu! Oh!

 

Please tell me this isn’t from him. (Opens the letter)

Drear Mimzy,

I know what you meant when you said that song. I was just joking when I said that to you.i’m sorry if you thought of me that way. I’ll try to be better for you. My group made an mv. Hope you like it cuz I thought of you while filming this.

-Xiah Junsu

“Oh! It’s a CD!”  (Plays the CD) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-DKtXGJYiM

 

Ring ring~

“Yom sei yo?”

“Mimzy!”

“Dara!”

“Bommie is getting married!”

“What! Top proposed to her?”

“Yup, They’re wedding is next month! You have to be there!”

“Sure! That’s so sweet!”

“Well…I’ll talk to you later bommie is calling! Come a week earlier to pick out the wedding dresses with us!”

“Okay, bye!”

Wah! Bommie is already ready. They must be so happy together.

(An hour later in Korea)

Bom POV

“What would you like?”

“Uh…I don’t know they’re all so pretty!”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to decide now. We can do it later. I just wanted to be with you.”

“Oh! Then should we pick the honeymoon? Wait! That’s a really pretty ring! Oppa, I want this one!”

“Okay. I’ll buy it for you.”

 

Author"s POV

“They bought the rings and went back to the dorms. They ate bubble tea together at top’s room.

“Wah! You even have a kitchen here! Ooooo! The fridge! I was starting to get hungry!”

 “Yum! Bubble tea! Let’s eat together oppa!”

They ate and after a while, bom started to get sleepy. Top was lying on the floor with his back relax on the couch and bom was half asleep on the couch.

“You ate so much you tired yourself out!” said top.

“Hey! You ate a lot too!” and threw a pillow at him that she found on the couch.

“We’ve been so busy we haven’t been on a date since we got back together.” Top said. He seemed a little disappointed.

“But we’re getting married now! Isn’t that better than a date oppa?” bom was a bit confused.

“Yes but…” top started to get closer. He looked at bom with seriousness.

“I love you.” he said suddenly.  Bom was shock.

“Wha-what?”

“I really love you. I know this is surprising and out of nowhere but I liked you for a long time. In the beginning I thought it was just a crush but then after all we’ve been through I realize it’s not. I remember thinking about you when I just debuted. We just broke up that time but I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t eat. Then when I found out you were in Seoul, I tried to look for you. Then I met you by 2ne1. I was so happy to see you. I was gonna ask you back but I didn’t think it would be the right time. And-“

He stopped and realized something. Bom was crying!

“Did I do something? Was I too straight forward?” bom shook her head.

“No. I’m just really…really.” And she starts bursting in tears.

Oh how he wished for it to be like in the movies where he would have a line to say “it’s okay I’m here.” But it’s reality so the outcome would be different. And so instead he put his hands on her cheek and wipes the tears. Bom slowly looked up. Their eyes meet. Top could feel the heat on her red cheeks and see her teary eyes that sparkled. With that they slowly….

“Hyung!” GD came in. startled but then calmed down quick. “We have to do our photo shoot! Come on!”

Ah! GD why break that moment! They were about to kiss! Anyway, the atmosphere felt hot. And out of nowhere before TOP even realized, bom jumped on top of him with a big hug. It was so surprising that TOP fell down and they were soon on the floor together lying down.

“I love you too.” Bom said with a smile and hugged him. Top of course was happy as ever. Bom. The girl who was his girlfriend, and now his yet-to-be wife saying that to him. There’s no way the moment could be ruined.

“Hyung!” it was GD again. This time trying to look somewhere else after seeing them like that.

 “We have to do the photo shoot. Come on! Every body’s waiting! There’s no time to….to….to…yish! Hyung! Don’t skip to the honeymoon part yet! Do that later!”

And so bom left and TOP went to the photo shoot. Ah…he couldn’t stop smiling in all the pictures.

    

 

(The next day in Japan)

Mimzy POV

Ah…bubble tea. I love this café! Where’s Junsu? Heh, he must’ve been scared after that song I sang. But he did give me those flowers. That was pretty sweet…what am I thinking? I can’t like a guy like him. It’s just his tricks.

Author POV

She went to me2day website on her phone (It’s a Korean website where you see what stars are doing. It’s like twitter.) Anyway she saw something that shocked her.

 

The description said: a day with my girl Dara.

And yes, Mimzy still had feelings for Taeyang. What did she do? You think she would get mad at Dara for not telling her on the phone right? Or she would get jealous. No she didn’t. All she did was put her head down. Sad that they are together but happy for Taeyang cuz he liked her so much. And right now should be the time when Junsu comes in.

“Yah! Mimzy! You sleepy?! That’s what you get for partying last night. Hey I’m talking to you! Mimzy!

Then Junsu saw her head look up.

” Oh! Are-are you crying? Please don’t cry. I’m sorry I said that. Just please don’t cry over that.”

Then all of a sudden,

“Oppa!” Mimzy hugs Junsu and starts crying. She drops her phone. Junsu saw the picture and like a playboy, who knows what girls are like, he understood.

(A/N: if Junsu hadn’t been a playboy he wouldn’t have understand the situation so I guess there are advantages to being a Casanova.)

To cheer her up he looks at Mimzy and said

“That boy is stupid not to choose you when you could’ve been the best thing in the world for him.” And with that he goes up on stage and shouts

“BUT I’M NOT.” and starts singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn579LCpIlA&feature=BFa&list=PLBF242A9302242591

 

“How was that? I did good right? Right?” Junsu ask jumping up and down like a kid to cheer her up.

“Hehehe, yea, thank you.”

(The next week in Korea)

 “So how are you feeling Ms.Gummy?” the doctor asked gummy who was in the hospital bed looking at the window. It was almost spring. She said nothing and so the doctor left. The doctor passed by top when going out.

“Excuse me doctor, which room is gummy in?”

“Room 204. Are you her boyfriend?” the doctor asked out of curiosity.

“Ha, ani. I’m just a friend of hers.” Top said and thank the doctor while bowing. He goes to the room and sees gummy.

“I’m here.”She slowly turned towards him and said “did you put the CD on the door?”

(During that time)

Seungri was watching IU’s performance. He knew IU likes him and he did promise her. She was performing at the star dance battle show and Seungri was there to also perform. So were Taeyang and Snsd. They were invited there too. Mimzy, who came with them, went to 2ne1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XIRVMqNjFw

 

After she was done it was Snsd’s turn and after was Seungri and Taeyang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWHIXrDzAEA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL1psuyyFXkRem57LOWd3sNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rpasXSOAE

 

 “Oppa!” IU called out. “You were great!”

“Thanks you were good too.” Seungri said back. He could tell her eyes sparkled. After the show he went home with his car until his phone rang.

“Seungri, it’s Top. Gummy’s in the hospital.” Without a second thought he turned the wheel and went to Seoul’s hospital. The car screech and he passed the traffic signs. When he came to her room, she was gone but everyone was there already.

“She’s already in the emergency room” someone said. He waited…and waited. He couldn’t take his mind off her. He kept replaying when the doctor told him she had cancer.

Flashback

“Are you Ms.Gummy boyfriend?” Seungri nodded.

 “Well I’m sorry to say this but she has cancer. She’ll be doing surgery today.”

End of flashback

“SHE HAS CANCER….SHE HAS CANCER…”

The words kept repeating in his head. He had no idea she was in that condition! She never told him! He was mad, but sad at the same time. He didn’t know what to do and punched the wall real hard after walking back and forth. Then someone came out of the ER.

The doctor looked at them with a sign and shook his head. Seungri fell to the ground on his knees. She’s gone…..he thought. She’s really…..gone. A tear rolled down his cheek. He holds it hard trying t show his toughness. Then someone touched his shoulder, it was GD.

“Let it out, bro.” he said and then Seungri hugged him tight and cried. GD patted him on the back. Seungri kept on replaying the memories he had. Never once did she show any pain or sign of her condition. All she showed was a smile. How could he have known? Still crying and remembering her face. The warm smile she always put on for him.

            

 

 (After going back home)

Seungri was still sad. He went to his room but stopped when he found an envelope and CD stick to his door. He took them off and went to his room. He opened the envelope..

Seungri,

 I thought I wouldn't be able to live even one day without you But somehow I managed to live on. I was born and I met you and I have loved you to death. But Love seems to change so easily. In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left. I guess I was not really the person for you. I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart which in the end pained you. You and I are dangerous so I am leaving you. It’s cowardly but I’m hiding because I thought it would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all. So until the world allows our love then, let me go gently and please don’t cry. This long journey is about to end and someday, we will meet again. In the next life, we will see each other again. So for now bury our promise of being together forever and move on. Saranghae….

-Gummy

He plays the CD and while listening he starts crying. He missed her voice. He felt sorry. For not noticing and for not being there. On that last cold winter day, the rain comes down and slowly spring arrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=eRsIaiIw1Ns&annotation_id=annotation_481418&v=ncg1IQrpZgk&feature=iv

 

This was such a failed angst. :( But this story i already finished it a long time ago befroe i even knew bout this website so i'm putting this now.  And i'm sorry myjane07, i already planed gd with cl. It's almost the ending! Topbom wedding's coming soon!!!!