Ideal Boy and Girl

saranghae (I love you)

 

Dara POV

I’m still at the studio. It’s taking so long. How many songs do they have to record?

“Boo!” someone yell. It was GD.

“Oh my gosh! You scared me!”

“That’s the point.”

“I thought you were working on the song knock out?”

“Yea but we finished it already. You fell asleep didn’t you?”

“N-n-no! I was widely awake.”

“Sure you were. Oh yeah! I have something to tell you. We have to tell the people we are dating.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot we haven’t told the public yet.”

“Yeah so how bout at the party today.”

“Sure that sounds good.”

“Wear something pretty .”

“I will.”

(At the party)

GD POV

The party has started and still I couldn’t find her. Wait, she’s here. The girl who is not afraid of anything. The girl that stands out. The girl-

“Hey! I’m here!”  Someone shouts. It was Dara.

“Oh hey. The reporters are coming. You ready?”

“Yea.”   I pull her closer and say directly to the camera:

“I’m Dara noona’s ideal type.” Everyone looked shock and the reporters start asking questions. There were lots of flashes from cameras. Even with all that attention, I still see her. The girl who wears a sweater with baggy pants. She’s so different…..

 

CL POV

GD is staring at me. What do I do? I have to keep cool. I just have to-

“Ow! That hurts”

“You ok?” someone asks. It was Seungri.

“Yea I’m fine.”

“Oh ok. Wanna come sit with me/”

“Sure.” When we sat, I saw the reporters saying when did you start going out? I was surprised to think GD liked Dara. What do I do now? He likes someone else. (Sigh) I see bom and TOP. They look so good together. At least they’re happy.

 

Dara POV

GD told that we were dating. There were so many reporters asking me. When I looked at GD he was looking at something else. I think it was CL. Aw… so cute. He dose like her. I see bom and top too. They look so happy now that they are back together.

Bom POV

I’m so happy. It feels like I’m floating on air.

“You okay?” TOP ask me.

“I’m fine. I’m just so happy.”  I tell him. He smiles and holds me on my waist. This is so perfect. Everything is perfect. Just everything.

TOP POV

I walked with Bom and she looks at me with a beautiful smile. It’s been so long since I’ve seen that. The way she laughs. The way she smiles. All of those. But we’re together now and nothing will ever change that.

(At that time)

Hara POV

I came to the party that GD invited me to. I didn’t really know anyone. I was gonna talk to GD but there were too many reporters. Then I saw Daesung. I decided to go to him.

“Hey! You’re here too” he asked.

“Yea. GD invited me.”

“Oh that’s great! So I’m having a concert. Wanna come?”

“Of course. I’m your best friend. It wouldn’t be nice to go somewhere and not support you.”

“Hahaha I knew you were gonna say that.”

Daesung POV

Hara was there at the party too. She looked really great. She’s such a nice friend. She’s the best friend out of all the others. We watched the new video that GD and TOP made. It looked really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d8K06fmO0M

 

(The next day)

Dara POV

Today I have to go to an interview to explain how GD and me started. My boss told me what to say so I think I can make it.

I finished the interview. It was kinda easy. I think I made it look real but we’ll see.

That night everyone gathered round to watch the interview. Instead of the real interview they made it into a video. It even had other relationships the YG members had! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U740yl5V7xg

 

Taeyang POV

So that’s how it is. It’s gonna keep on going. What can I do? Even in my video I’m about to do GD is gonna be there. What should I do? Guess I’ll have to live with it.

“Hey you guys should do a photo shoot!” Our boss tells GD and Dara. Then he starts telling them when and where. He said it was gonna go up on a build board. He also said it was a wedding shoot. I didn’t like the idea. It’s not fair. It should be me with her not him.

(Next week)

Dara POV

Me and my members were driving to BIGBANG’s concert when I saw a picture of me and GD on the build board. It looked so pretty.

 

“We’re here!” Mimzy shouts. We came late but I got to see taeyang’s performance. It looked nice. Though it seemed as if he were crying. Is he okay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQVn3AbLfc

 

When he was performing it looked like he was staring right at me. Could it be…..?

 

Annyeong! sorry for not updating, i had to find out how to put links in the stories so...it took me a while.