Invisible

saranghae (I love you)

 

Mimzy POV

I was running towards Taeyang. He lifted me up and started spinning me around. We looked at each other. Are hands together and eyes closed and gently are lips-(knock on the door)

“Mimzy, wake up!” someone called out. I open my eyes. I was on my bed. Oh, it was just a dream. I got off of bed and put on some clothes. I open the door enough to see the person. It was Taeyang. My heart starts beating.

“Guess what?”

“What.”

“Today is Dara’s birthday!”

“and?”

“and it’s the perfect time to tell her that I like her!”

“…oh, um okay.”

“can you help me?”

“I-“

“Oh thank you!”  He left and soon he was out of sight. I can’t believe it.

“Hello? Come back down Mimzy.” Someone asked.

“Wha-what?” it was CL.

“I’ve been standing here for almost 10 minutes and all you did was stare into space.”  

“Sorry. I was thinking about something.”

“Well stop. We have to set up the party for Dara. Come on!” she takes my hand and starts dragging me out to the living room. When we came, I already saw everyone there. The boss, BIGBANG and Bom. Taeyang was waving at me. I wave back and fake a smile.

“She’s coming!” TOP shouts. CL pulled me to a hiding place and the lights went down. We heard Dara come in.

Taeyang POV

My heart beats as Dara comes in the room. I’m nervous. This is the time. I have to tell her. The lights turn on.

“Happy birthday!” we all shout. She smiles with her beautiful smile. Bom brings the cake over she blows the candles and we start partying.

 

“We have presents!” Seungri shouts. He gets the presents and gives them to her. Bom gave her a necklace.TOP gave her a charm bracelet.

Mimzy gave her a dress, GD gave her a hat, and CL gave her shoes,

 

Seungri and Daesung gave her purse and a hair pin.

 

As I see the presents compared to mine, I see it wouldn’t be the best. I get the present and throw in the trash. I’ll never be good for her.

Mimzy POV

I see the presents from everyone. She’s so lucky. I look at Taeyang and saw him throwing away something. It was a present. He’s not gonna tell her? I go up to him.

“Why are you throwing the present?”

“Cuz I’m not good enough”

“Yes you are! You’re perfect for her! She would be so lucky to have you!”

“What’s the point?”  He goes outside and leaves the party. I can’t even comfort him. He must really love her. Dara goes to Taeyang. She starts talking to him. I don’t really know what they’re saying but I see him smile with his eyes shining when she comes toward him. She doesn’t even notice all these things Taeyang has done for her. I guess I’m just a friend to him and nothing more……

 

 

OST for this chap:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR4kBesJ2V0