Chapter 21

Try To Be Home

The next day, you walked up to Seunghyun’s apartment again. Only this time you were carrying a little bundle of joy in your arms. Charlie’s tail was wagging and it seemed like he couldn’t stop your chin to save his life. You laughed before kicking Seunghyun’s door since your arms were full. “What the hell?” you heard him exclaim from the inside before he opened the door for you.

“I brought you a present,” you said before going inside and setting the pup down. “I really get to keep him?” Seunghyun asked excitedly. “Of course,” you replied, “I wouldn’t have brought him over if you weren’t able to keep him. That would be mean to you and him.”

“Thank you,” Seunghyun said before kissing you gently. You returned the kiss, your arms wrapping around his neck when Charlie began pawing at Seunghyun’s pant leg. “Looks like someone is jealous,” he mumbled before sitting down on the floor to play with his cocker spaniel. You smiled before going into the living room to sit down on the couch while the kids played. “Jagiya!” Seunghyun called and it took you a little while to respond. You weren’t used to that title yet.

“Jagiya!”

“What is it?” you called back, not realizing that he was now sitting at your feet with Charlie in his lap. “We want to play,” Seunghyun said, nudging your leg. You glanced around and quickly found a ball to throw. You played fetch with the two of them until Seunghyun tired out. “I told you dogs were a lot of work,” you said before lying down next to him on the floor.

“But it’s fun.”

“Of course it is,” you replied, “Dogs are the best.”

“No,” he his side to face you. “Oh really? Then what is?” you asked, doing the same. “I think you know,” he whispered before leaning in to kiss you again. It didn’t take long before Charlie padded over and began both of your faces. You laughed and pulled back while Seunghyun sighed. “No,” he whined, his arm wrapping around your waist, “I’m the only one allowed to kiss ______.”

Charlie whined and nuzzled up under Seunghyun’s arm while you giggled and gently played with the man’s hair. “Don’t be so weird,” you teased.

“Can’t help it.”

“I guess I better get used to it then.”

“Yup because you’re stuck with me for a long time!”

 

*2 years later*

 

“What a day,” you exclaimed before flopping down on the bed of the hotel your mother had so graciously paid for. “Are you saying that in a good or bad way?” Seunghyun asked before letting both dogs off of their leashes. Of course it was a dog-friendly hotel. Neither one of you liked being away from the dogs, and the feeling was mutual from the puppies’ point of view as well.

“Both,” you said with a small smile, “Good that we got married, bad that there were so many people.” He chuckled before lying down beside you on the bed. “Yeah? I thought maybe you were getting better around people.”

“You and my omani don’t count,” you said, laughing slightly. “Hm… it was still a small wedding though,” he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around you. “Two hundred people make a small wedding?”

“Technically, yes.”

“Then what’s a large wedding?”

“I feel like you would have a panic attack if you found out.” He kissed your neck and slowly made his way up to press his lips against yours. “I love you,” you whispered, tangling your fingers in his short hair. “I love you too,” he whispered back.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the end! Yay!

hm...so i recently read the featured story that was a writing workshop- or i read a couple chapters of it- and i was wondering if "you" fics are really that bad? Should i stat doing an OC instead? Like making up names and such? Just wondering :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS! :)