Yoongie and Fany

One summer day

Setting: a mall in Seoul

One hot summer day there was a girl with long black hair walking all around the mall carrying a large amount of pink bags. It was almost the end of summer and she was doing some back to school shopping. She seemed to be about 14 years old. As she was standing in line to pay for her last set of clothes , ^_^ " Yay! I found so many pink clothes today! I can't wait to wear them. "

" You know you won't actually be able to wear those at school right? " ( Whoa is that girl sparkling right now and where did her eyes go? )

0_0 " Huh? " She turned towards the owner of the voice and was greeted by a doe-eyed beauty. " What do you mean I can't? " Her beautiful eye smile was slowly fading away

" Uhh I don't know where you're from but here in korea everybody at school our age is usually required to wear a school issued uniform everyday. " , She stated matter of factly.

" Really!?!?.......... my pink......... " ( What am I supposed to do now? )

( Aww she looks so sad ) " Hey if you want I can take you to pick your uniform up. "

" But I don't even know you. "  She looked the taller girl up and down. ( Wow she's really pretty )

( Is she checking me out? ) *cheeky grin* " Well I'm Im yoona and it's a pleasure to meet you. "

" O-kay then. I'm Tiffany Hwang and I'm actually from America "

" Oh that must be why you're so clueless " *even cheekier grin*

( Well that's kind of creepy. ) " Hey! You don't have to be rude you know. Can you just take me to where I can get my uniform please? "

" Sure right this way " Yoona took Tiffany out of the mall and towards an office not too far from there , " What school are you going to? They have all the different kinds of uniforms here and if you're already enrolled they should have yours here. " (Maybe she'll be going to my school.)

" Oh umm..... I'm going to be going to an all girls academy near here. "

( Blehh >_< that means I probably won't see her when school starts ) " Okay then. Excuse me do you have a uniform here for a Tiffany Hwang going to the all girls academy near here? " , She politely asked the lady at the counter.

" Let me check for you. Just a moment......... ahh here we are , may I see miss Hwang's id " Tiffany showed it to her.  " Alright I'll go to the back and get it for you. " The lady came back and Tiffany looked horrified. 0_0

" I have to wear THAT to school everyday!?!? "

 " It's not that bad. You'll get used to it the longer you stay here " ( She's so cute when she's surprised. )

*sigh* " Well thanks for your help. I guess I'll be leaving now "

( So soon? ) " W-wait "

" Yeah? " ( Why does she look so dissapointed? )

" Since I helped you........... uhh......... you should treat me to some ice cream or something right! "

" Umm I guess I can. Okay let's go! " She grabbed the doe-eyed girl and started heading for a market nearby. Along the way they noticed a little toy shop and Tiffany started to squeal " Ahh! It's Totoro he's so cute! "

( She likes...... Totoro? ) " Do you want to go inside and take a look for a little bit? "

Before anything else could be said Tiffany immediately ran into the shop and was greeted by a young girl about her age , " Welcome. Is there anything I can do for you today? " ( She looks..... really excited )

" Yeah how much is that Totoro doll on display? " , That eye-smile of her's reappeared once again.

" Ohh that , let me see...... It'll be 7 dollars. " ( What a nice smile though it can't be compared to a certain someone's ) *sigh*

" Okay! " Before she could pull out her wallet Yoona stopped her.

" What are you doing aren't you going to buy me ice cream? " 

" Oh yeah , hmmm......... " , As she looked inside her wallet she saw that most of her money had already been spent on her shopping spree " But.... " She started to pout with her cute Fany Fany Tiffany pout

( Oh god that face. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy it for her. ) " I'll buy it for you and in exchange you better buy that ice cream for me. "

" Wahh!! Thank you so much Yoongie! " 

" Your welc-what! Yoongie? Where did that come from? " But she received no answer as she payed for the stuffed doll. As they were walking out the door Yoona noticed all the things Tiffany was carrying " Here let me carry some of these for you. " She took about half of her bags.

" Oh th-thanks " ( Wow she's soo nice )

After Tiffany bought ice cream for themselves Yoona suggested they take a walk through a nearby park.

" So Fany tell me more about yourself. " ( I want to know everything about you. )

" Fany? What's that supposed to be , my new nick name? " 

" Exactly. Your name is way too long so I decided to cut it down to Fany. What about when you called me Yoongie? What was that? "

" I decided that it was your new nickname for me only. " , she announced proudly. " And also what do you mean more about me? What about you? I barely know anything about you. you already know my name , where i'm from and what school i'm going to. You should be the one telling me more about yourself. "  ( I really want to know more about this pretty doe-eyed girl. )

" Alright then. My name is Im Yoona , which you already know. I'm goin to be starting my last year of middle school at a co-ed also near here , I was born and raised here in Korea my whole life and I also think you're really cute. "

( Did she just...... ) " Umm what was that last one? "

" Huh? Oh I was born and raised in Korea my whole life. " ( Did I seriously just say that out loud? )

" Oh okay then. " ( Maybe I didn't hear right or something. ) " Oh hey you've got some ice cream on your lip. Let me get it for you. " She wiped it with her thumb which made Yoona blush bright red.

" Oh th-thanks....... " ( She really is something ) ^_^

*cell phone rings* Tiffany picked it up , " Hello? Hey daddy , are you coming to pick me up? W-wait what about mom o-okay. I'll be waiting at the park near the mall I was at. Okay........ see you soon........ bye....... " Her beautiful eye smile started to slowly dissapear from her face.

" Is there something wrong? " ( I only want to see you smile........ )

" Huh? Oh n-no nothing's wrong...... Look it was nice meeting you but I have to get going now. " She grabbed the bags from Yoona's hands and hurried towards a car that had just arrived.

" But Fany , w-wait............ " Tiffany had already gotten in the car and left. " I didn't even get your number............ "

 

Author: Blehh........ to be honest I had a really hard time writing this chapter. Sorry if it's kind of boring I've actually never really read about Yoonfany before so it was difficult to come up with something. Even so I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please do comment. Next update will be Soori's first meeting. Please anticipate it ^_^