Let the plan begin phase two

One summer day

Picture for lack of Hyobaby ^_^ She's just so beautiful huh?

Setting: A Random Storage Room in Seoul Co-Ed High School

" Okay punk , you better start talking. " , Yoona proceeded with the interrogation.

" What are you talking about and where the heck am I? " , Jessica exclaimed back at Yoona.

" I'm sure you know exactly why you're here miss Jung. " , Seohyun continued.

" Uh no. " , Jessica shot back sharply.

" Woah she's scary. " , Yoona said taken aback.

" Just explain to her already she's creeping me out. " , Yuri pleaded.

" She's shooting lasers through mah skin , it burns! " , Taeyeon whimpered.

" Care to enlighten me or do I need to call Tiffany? " , Jessica warned.

" Say what now? Okay okay I'll start from the beginning! " , Yoona gave in immediately.

" You weakling! " , Taeyeon accused.

 " Shush your mouth and just let me talk. " , Yoona ordered.

" Go ahead. " , Jessica prompted for Yoona to explain.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Flashback* 

Earlier This Morning.........

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Their phone screens read as incoming call.....

 Yoona Unnie

Dork

Dork

" Hello? " , Seohyun answered.

" Meh........ " , Taeyeon replied drowsily.

" Why are you calling so early dork? " , Yuri answered still half asleep.

" Listen up mah grasshoppers. " , Yoona voiced into the receiver.

" Wha- since when could you do a four way call? " , Taeyeon now acknowledging the others.

" Technology is moving fast these days unnie. " , Seohyun explained to her unnie.

" Yep yep yep. " , Yuri agreed to maknae's statement.

" Hey listen to your master as she speaks! " , Yoona commanded in her strange tone.

" Hm? " , Taeyeon switched her attention to her strange friend.

" You did not just say that. " , Yuri said now also paying attention.

" We're listening unnie please don't shout. " , Seohyun pleaded for Yoong to calm down.

" Continue master Yoong. " , Taeyeon motioned for her to continue.

" Alright then due to personal reasons we are running a little late on my master plan so we need to execute phase two immediately. " , Yoona started off.

" Personal reasons , oh yeah you two got the stuffing beaten out of you yesterday huh? " , Taeyeon recalled teasingly.

" Shut up Kim Taengoo , you're lucky I can't smack you through the phone screen! " , Yuri shouted through her side.

" Ooh I'm so scared. " , Taeyeon feigned fear.

*rubs temples* " Ugh you two are such a headache. " , Yoona sighed deeply.

" Unnies don't make me..... " , Seohyun threatened in a dark tone.

*gulp* " We're sorry , please continue Yoong. " , Taeyeon and Yuri replied in real fear for their lives.

" Yay thanks Seobaby! So as I was saying we need to capture the Jung and take her in for questioning. " , Yoona started explaining once again.

" You make her sound like she's a criminal. " , Seohyun suggested.

" She is a criminal , she stole our Hyoyeonie's heart! " , Yoona exclaimed with bold cheesiness.

" Bleh you're so cheesy. " , Taeyeon countered in a disturbed tone.

" Ugh can you not , just no. " , Yuri added with a gag.

" Yeah yeah just make sure all of you get ready and meet up with me on the way to school k? " , Yoona commanded.

" Yep. " , Yuri agreed.

" Alright. " , Seohyun agreed

" Roger dat. " , Taeyeon agreed dorkily.

*click*

On The Way To School.........

The four met up as planned and hid behind the bushes once again awaiting their pray. Jessica was walking up the road alone admiring the beautiful morning sky.

" Wah it's such a beautiful day today , the perfect weather for a nap. " , Jessica sighed out in awe.

" There , I've sighted the Jung! " , Taeyeon reported.

" Quick grab her! " , Yoona ordered.

" Hey wha- ?" , Jessica managed to utter befor being taken away.

" Fly like the wind grasshoppers to the storage room away! " , Yoona shot out with speed.

Jessica was whisked away through the schoolyards and into the storage room they're in now.

*End Flashback*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" So yeah that's what happened. " , Yoona concluded.

" We basically kidnapped you in broad daylight. " , Yuri added.

" It wasn't even that hard too. ' , Taeyeon continued.

Jessica just stared blankly at them with her piercing cold eyes.

" You're.... not planning on murdering us right? " , Yuri asked uneasily.

" Shh Don't give her any ideas. " , Yoona whispered back.

" But I'm too young and perfect to die. " , Taeyeon complained unnecessarily.

" I think she's processing all of it unnies. " , Seohyun said trying to calm down her unnies uneasiness.

" So you're doing this all....... for Hyoyeon? " , Jessica drawled out.

" Y-yeah. " , Yoona replied.

" I... well ( Why am I hesitating? ) you should give up. There's no point in trying to talk to me about this. I've only met Hyoyeon once on the first day of school and that's it , besides I dont date girls. " , Jessica quickly cleared up.

" Uh.... " , Yoona wavered.

" What in the world are you going on about! " , Seohyun demanded out of frustration.

" S-seobaby..... " , Yuri mumbled dumbstruck.

" I'm sorry but this is just too frustrating. I saw the way you hesitated after you heard the story. You're hiding something and whatever it is it's hurting our Hyoyeon. You better talk now or else. " , Seohyun threatened sternly.

" I-i um...... " , Jessica managed to say.

" Don't you dare stutter! " , Seohyun exploded.

" Woah woah calm down maknae. " , Taeyeon said trying to cool maknae's passionate flames.

" I never seen you like this , I love it! " , Yoona reacted overjoyed.

" Well aren't you a strange one. " , Yuri surveyed in a highly disturbed manner.

" Ok. " , Jessica finally spoke.

" Hm? " , everybody turned their attention to Jessica.

" Ok I'll tell you. " , Jessica decided.

" Tell us what? " , Yoona questioned.

" Why I'm pretending not to remember her. " , Jessica finished.

" Hyoyeonie? " , Taeyeon added.

" Yes. " , Jessica replied firmly.

" Yay , your unexpected talk or you die mode worked maknae! " , Yoona clapped her hands together in celebration.

" Er thanks unnie. " , Seohyun replied also a bit disturbed.

" Ignore them , please continue. " , Yuri prompted Jessica.

" It happened a few years back...... " , Jessica started telling the story.

Jessica told the story of what happened to her poor dongsaeng Krystal while the dork quad listened intently.

" Well.... " , was all Taeyeon could say.

" I see. " , Yuri added for lack of words.

" I didn't know. " , Yoona continued sympathetically.

" Sorry for yelling at you. " , Seohyun apologized.

" It's okay I can see where you're coming from and that you really care about Hyoyeon. I care about her too that's why.... " , Jessica assured.

" No , you have to try. " , Seohyun encouraged.

" What? " , Jessica said in surprise.

" They're your parents and they may dissagree. " , Yoona tried to reason.

" But you need to open your mom's eyes. " , Taeyeon contributed.

" Your dad seems to be okay with it and your sister probably wants it too. " , Yuri pointed out.

" I don't know.... " , Jessica couldn't agree.

" Come on it's your life , you should do the things that make you happy not your mom. " , Yuri prodded.

" It's her life and her marriage. " , Taeyeon stated. 

" If she wants to ruin it with that horrible outlook then so be it. " , Yoona continued.

" It'll only hurt you in the long run. " , Seohyun pointed.

" And then you'll never be happy. " , Yoona added.

" She's still my mom though. " , Jessica hesitated.

" Well then , since she's your mom shouldn't you try that much harder to come to a compromise with her? " , Seohyun suggested.

.............. Jessica started to look as if she was getting lost in deep thought.

" Omg! She didn't fall asleep with her eyes open did she? " , Taeyeon panicked.

" Quick , someone pich her. " , Yoona ordered.

*pinch*

" Ow! Yah what was that for? " , Jessica screamed out of pain.

" We thought you died. " , Taeyeon flatly replied.

" Wha- no we didn't! " , Yuri interjected

" I thought we lost you for a moment there so...... " , Yoona waited for an answer.

" I'll try. " , Jessica decided.

" You will? " , Seohyun lighted up.

" Yeah baby. " , Yuri shouted.

" Halelujah! " , Taeyeon celebrated enthusiastically.

" Eh? " , everyone turned to Taeyeon.

" Ehem sorry I got a little too carried away. " , Taeyeon meekly apologized.

" We must inform the Hyoyeon , move grasshoppers! " , Yoona commanded immediately.

Yoona and the others were about ready to pounce on the door to leave when they were stopped in their tracks. 

" Wait. " , Jessica stopped them.

 "Heh? " , Yoona waited.

" I'll do it ........I'll tell her. I owe it to her to tell the truth first hand face to face. " , Jessica decided.

" Well you know what that means. " , Seohyun spoke up.

" Oh yes my young one. " , Yoona agreed.

" Phase three. " , Yuri answered.

" Heck yeah lez do it. " , Taeyeon exclaimed cheerfully.

" What's phase- ? " , Jessica tried asking.

" Shh , no talk you follow. " , Yoona demanded.

" You listen. " , Yuri said.

" You pay attention. " , Seohyun reminded.

" And we make magic. " , Taeyeon finished.

The four dragged Jessica off into the sunset  out of the storage closet , finished off their classes and started preperations for their final phase of Yoong's master plan.

 

Author note: My update after like a month! lol sorry again I feel like I'm in a love hate relationship with my creative writing side. I love writing but it always takes me so long to write something. So yeah I'm pretty much a hardcore procrastinator. Will I find the cure and fix this dirty habit? Maybe , I hope so ^_^ Anyways enjoy my chapter and hope for a sooner update. Please do comment.